Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15

Author Topic: Would you rather have a non-bubblehead version of the Operation, or a hoverboard  (Read 15219 times)

Kristen-la

• Hi Ping-la!
    • Myy Facebook :3

beauty or flying? ???
Kristen-la <3
Stay Icy.

Echo :)

HOVERBOARD!!!!
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer

hoverboard. Guys stalk me even though I'm not pretty. IDK why.
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

shadley

Hoverboard! Faces only last so long.

I'm a bubblehead any way .... lol (sometimes) but i wouldnt want to be pretty, i would look like everyone else, plus hoverboards sound like so much fun!
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Maze-la

• Tumblr

Why are you asking? HOVERBOARD!! That would impress people more than a pretty face anyways.

PerfectlyxImperfect

• Were all grieving/Lost and bleedng

I've always wanted a hoverboard.. always always always..
Just a little girl in a shrinking world... Looking for a place to run and hide

smokiegirl1506

hoverboard!!
who cares about looks when you can fly.

also if you are flying no one can see your face  ;D

Well we all know who the outcast is lol just kidding :)

shadley

No offense but your Dr. Cable looks a little like a giraffe with her oddly proportioned neck.

Abbi4Raie-la

• Moi
    • NCIS Fansite

HOVERBOARD!

No offense but your Dr. Cable looks a little like a giraffe with her oddly proportioned neck.
yeah I know it was just a sketch I did in chem, but it looks just how I pictured her (other than that).  But #1 artist's rule is DO NOT TRY TO ERASE AND FIX IT!  You will probably ruin it.  So I didn't touch it.
dude when i draw i usually start over several times before i get it right, i totally erase all the time

Maze-la

• Tumblr

Some here. I need to work on my drawing skills but im too lazy...

lol i posted some of my drawings the first few days as my profile pic, they aren't that good haha and i'm awful at drawing people, im only really good at horses (and geese but thats just odd lol)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15