Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Would you rather have a non-bubblehead version of the Operation, or a hoverboard  (Read 15233 times)

Pavlova2

?

shadley

why the ?, I thought my statement was pretty straight forward. As I said before in our world the boards wouldn't run without the metal tracks to make hover roads and they would probably get confiscated by government or other etc. So a face would make people listen give you power and more than likely money, way more useful for us in our world.

Pavlova2

soz i'm tired

shadley

O ok well I explained again. :D

Pavlova2

after  a good nights sleep i get it!

shadley

good. You must be like in england or something cause it was like 2 in the morning here when you posted that.

rockthesky

Operation. First impressions are everything, an attractive face will help a LOT.
yeah but its whats inside that counts! ;D

Yea but most people judge you on the outside first.

Jess-la(:

good. You must be like in england or something cause it was like 2 in the morning here when you posted that.
actually new zealand, the complete opposite  :)
*~*THE WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT JEDI MASTER*~*

Yes I'm from New Zealand, and yes I ride sheep to school.

That's how we roll in the Shire.

shadley

LOL I knew it was somewhere foreign to me. And I find it funny that me and rockthesky both went straight for the Operation being the two guys on this thread currently and then pretty much all of you girls go towards the hoverboards.(Just a scientific observation)

Pavlova2

new zealand

shadley

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You deleted again! :(

Julia The Bookworm

• There are choices in life, and I take some of them

I like the way I look for the most part I don't know if I could actually use a hoverboard..
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]