Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: A Place To Post Your Original Writing  (Read 16986 times)

Nikki-La

• Bow Chicka Wow Wow
    • Facebook
Re: A Place To Post Your Original Writing
« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2012, 01:27:54 AM »

You make my heart race and slow/ My pulse beats out of my skin/ You haunt my days/ Consume my nights// I crave you near/ Tweak for a touch/ Long for a taste/ Dream of a way// You never see/ You never notice/ You never guess/ How completely you steal me away// You fill me/ Full of tragedy/ But I still want more/ Because it comes from you// In the end/ We remain friends/ I stay alone/ And you have no clue// A fire burns/ I die inside/ With an innocent smile/ From the object of my desire// -7 by Nyk Morris
You thought you knew this angel when you really released all the dark inside and set free the evil.

Nikki-La

• Bow Chicka Wow Wow
    • Facebook
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2012, 01:29:09 AM »

We are toxic/ My feelings for you/ They run violent// Such strong emotions/ A warm heart/ A cold shoulder// We fight/ There's a soft blow/ A firm hand// You manage to pull me/ You bring me back/ Ever so gentle// A hug here/ A touch there/ Words on our lips// You drive me crazy/ You make me sane/ Blurring all the lines// So here we are/ All riled up/ Ready to do damage// A promise of a fallout/ Will it end or begin/ With me in your arms//   -Push and Pull by Nyk Morris
You thought you knew this angel when you really released all the dark inside and set free the evil.

Clankinist

• I merely chewed in self-defense
    • Yay!! Teh Clanks art!!:D
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2012, 06:01:59 PM »

Oh! Those are beautiful! :D
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]