Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Blue Noon Ending... :(  (Read 15388 times)

CastingSilently13

• TEAM DANIEL!
Blue Noon Ending... :(
« on: August 11, 2010, 12:15:18 PM »

Okay. JONATHAN/JESS FANS have gotta read this.

I was just wondering if there's anyone else out there who's EXTREMELY PO'ed at the ending of Blue Noon and almost cried at the realization that when the rest of them (ESPECIALLY Jonathan!!!!) would be like, 50 and Jess would only be like 19, and that Jon&Jess can most likely NEVER be together because of it and wants SW to make a fourth book that includes the saving of Jess from the blue time. Because I want SW to make a fourth one, I just can't STAND unhappy endings. (not like Cinderella happy ending though, like "no-one-dies-and-everyone-can-grow-old-and-happy-together endings. NOT WHERE THE MAIN CHARACTERS DIE, THAT'S JUST A STUPID ENDING!!!!! AND VERY DEPRESSING! - I'm gonna quote Melissa here and say "You'd you make another book Scott? You're bummin' me out!" - that wasn't exact, but who cares?)

Whoever thinks SW should make another book, WE SHOULD START A PETITION! SW couldn't turn us down then!! XD

Isabelle: "Maybe he wants to get back together."
Alec: "I kind of doubt he sent a Ravener demon to her house because he wants to 'get back together."
Jace: "It wouldn't be my move. First the candy and flowers, then the apology letters, then the ravenous demon hordes. In that order."

TEAM DANIEL

CastingSilently13

• TEAM DANIEL!
Re: Blue Noon Ending... :(
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 12:49:34 PM »

:( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'(

THAT'S NO FAIR!!! now i'm gonna be depressed for the rest of my life!!! jess will never leave the blue time to be with jonathan!!!  :'( they're so cute together.... *sigh*
Alec: "I kind of doubt he sent a Ravener demon to her house because he wants to 'get back together."
Jace: "It wouldn't be my move. First the candy and flowers, then the apology letters, then the ravenous demon hordes. In that order."

TEAM DANIEL

CastingSilently13

• TEAM DANIEL!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 01:03:26 PM »

boy i bet that's frustratin... :( STUPID TV!! AND GOSSIP! AND GIRLS!!!  >:(

TEAM DANIEL

Nina-Chan

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 08:06:42 PM »

:( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'(

THAT'S NO FAIR!!! now i'm gonna be depressed for the rest of my life!!! jess will never leave the blue time to be with jonathan!!!  :'( they're so cute together.... *sigh*
aww
And don't worry, Jonathan will find a way to be with jess, even if it means trapping himself too.

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 10:20:28 AM »

I emailed him about that a long time ago, he said it wouldn't happen.  :'(
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

PerfectlyxImperfect

• Were all grieving/Lost and bleedng
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 11:30:47 AM »

The ending of blue noon made me blink back tears.. I was very dissapointed. But, I think it was a good ending nonetheless, I'm just unhappy it didn't play out how I wanted it to. I liked Jess&Johnathan, but I loved Melissa and Rex together.. they're my favorite <3 So I was depressed when Melissa had to leave.
Maybe someone could write a fourth book, like a fanfic xD
Just a little girl in a shrinking world... Looking for a place to run and hide

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 11:43:14 AM »

Yes, I loved Melissa and Rex together.
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 12:10:39 PM »

The ending of blue noon made me blink back tears.. I was very dissapointed. But, I think it was a good ending nonetheless, I'm just unhappy it didn't play out how I wanted it to. I liked Jess&Johnathan, but I loved Melissa and Rex together.. they're my favorite <3 So I was depressed when Melissa had to leave.

I started one... but realized that it was pointless because I couldn't sell it... so gave up/.
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound

CastingSilently13

• TEAM DANIEL!
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 12:49:00 PM »

you see that's what I had first thought, but it wouldn't be the same cause it wasn't written by SW. so I was like, "well it would  take FOREVER to write and it still wouldn't be the same/as good as the original ones." but honeslty I think it would be worth the time and effort to write.

OMG I just had a brilliant, BEYOND brilliant idea!! (now I feel like Dess when she sees something that she should've seen before - like she always does, cause she rocks like that.) but idk...   ??? hmmm  ???

TEAM DANIEL

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 01:09:00 AM »

What's your idea?

CastingSilently13

• TEAM DANIEL!
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 07:47:48 AM »

well, it's kinda a long shot... (screw that, it's a REALLY big shot...) but I was brainstorming a lot about it and then last night i figured if we get permission... we as a FORUM could write a sequel. you know, I know it'd be really big and extremely hard but my mom said that it's possible... but i don't really think we really could... you know, like, i didn't really know if you guys would be in it with me. like, we could do it FOR SW you know? JUST A THOUGHT. not really positive. just thinkin... very wildly.

TEAM DANIEL

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 11:54:12 AM »

I wish. But that is a long shot.

vampirekitty

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 01:57:01 PM »

Yeah, though that sounds like a cool idea...
So sing a song sing it loud maybe someone in the crowd will understand ~Assorted Jelly Beans

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 08:26:07 AM »

I could post what I had of a fan fic. *shrugs* It isn't that good, though.

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 08:47:50 AM »

I wanna see.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5