Poll

If you had to choose...

Uglies Movie
Midnighters book IV
Uglies book V
Peeps book III
Other Scott book/movie

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Midnighters Epilogue II ?  (Read 7316 times)

lavinsane

• http://lavinsane.deviantart.com/
Midnighters Epilogue II ?
« on: December 09, 2009, 07:52:53 AM »

Hello fellow Midlovers!

**SPOILERS**

As we all know, Blue Noon left off rather... open ended. Especially with Jessica, but also the other characters as well (ehem Rex and Melissa). I am here asking Scott, PLEASE, if you read this, and it is in your power, PLEASE write an epilogue of sorts? If you ever come across the inspiration, just, ya know, write! ;) Iss'arright Scotty, don't be ashamed. We WANT another ending just as much as you want one, or have one, deep down...

I vote epilogue over Uglies Movie! Uglies will turn into Twilight (10 year olds loving David's character) and I will die.
Oh, and if you do have an Uglies movie, please don't let them hire a pothead as the director!!!

Mr. Westerfeld, if your read this, I love you! I am the crazy girl with the "Fuck Edward Team REX" shirt, and the one who bugged you about a Midnighters 4 every time I saw you. Oh, and please don't take my opinions as being snooty. I am merely an obsessed fan with a hell of an opinion;)

For all-yall Midnighters fans out there,  in my hours of searching for fanfics, I found the best one ever-

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4051037/1/Touching_Light_in_the_Darkness

I DID NOT WRITE THIS! I do not take credit. I do not know the writer.
But I showed it to my friends and they all reacted with, "That- was- AMAZING!", so, if you're in need as I was, this should sustain you for a while.
oOo, and if the writer of that wants to say hello, feel free!

ALSO, you can post your fanfics on here!!! That'd be GREAT! We could combine them all and make our OWN Midnighters 4 and steal Scott's identity and sell it to the world!

Just kidding, Scott!

lavinsane

Re: Midnighters Epilogue II ?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 02:23:46 PM »

Haha, black tank top silver sharpie;) Too bad they don't sell those things in stores.

You can make one at zazzle.com though. They do custom shirts and stuff. (I'm 99% sure).

Heliopteryx

• Aliens are people too!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 03:02:14 PM »

An epilogue to wrap up all the loose ends would be spectacular.  However, it might drag on a little if not done well, to borrow a phrase from another discussion. 
If knowledge=power, then great knowlege=great power.

However, with great power comes great insanity, so MUAHAHAHahahahahAHAHAHAHAhahahaha. . . . . . . . . . .

lavinsane

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 10:20:08 AM »

Aw, c'mon! I could have another trilogy (a science fiction trilogy, meaning 4 books [actually, make that six trilogies of four!]) on Rex/Melissa!

alisa-chan

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 11:28:09 AM »

I pick all of em if i could... :o

Mercy-La

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 12:00:57 PM »

I totally agree about the whole moving making thing! I am going to DIE when the movie comes out!
I can just feel it... it's going to be a twilight. People are going to be obssessed and have not even read the books.
Ugh...

Heliopteryx

• Aliens are people too!
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 12:45:26 PM »

Maybe, but I doubt that all the rabid Twilighters are capable of switching fandoms so easily.  So it might take a while to become another Twilight, as you call it. 

However, with great power comes great insanity, so MUAHAHAHahahahahAHAHAHAHAhahahaha. . . . . . . . . . .

Heliopteryx

• Aliens are people too!
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »

Well yeah, but if the movie doesn't represent the books well enough, we'll all be trampled flat by hordes of rabid fans a month after it comes out (or something to that effect). 

G-la

• THE RAINBOW SAINT
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 01:04:51 AM »

agreed, i love miniters, but if there was a forth book, i sugest a compleatly dif set of kids, with maybe a camio of jessica and jonathan and melissa, i mean just a diff set of kids with diff powers , the origanals are kinda old after the first three books, but still good, id just like to see more strange powers, like metal splerge(they said it in one book, its the only power mentioned that dosent have a caracter)
I shall protect you, hold you in my arms, but now, that time has gone. Alone i am. and you lie in untimely death. for me, because of me. no you shall not be forgotten, for you i shall never rest.

CJ

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 11:30:26 AM »

I was for another part to Midnighters for a while. Now I've pretty much come to peace with the ending. As much as I would love to read more, I doubt it would wrap things up any easier.

Emma-la

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 11:22:11 AM »

agreed, i love miniters, but if there was a forth book, i sugest a compleatly dif set of kids, with maybe a camio of jessica and jonathan and melissa, i mean just a diff set of kids with diff powers , the origanals are kinda old after the first three books, but still good, id just like to see more strange powers, like metal splerge(they said it in one book, its the only power mentioned that dosent have a caracter)
metal splerge? whats that? i dont remember reading about that!
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

lavinsane

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 11:05:09 AM »

Yeah, I don't remember either... I remember them explaining powers and stuff, but I don't remember what they were or when they explained them.

Emma-la

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2010, 01:30:05 PM »

ya. same here.

crim13

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 12:57:45 PM »

OK I just finished midnighters!!! It was amazing!!!!! And your poll really isn't fair because I would love all of those things to exist!!!! They would all be amazing!!!!!
... until the stars have blinked their last,
wherever on Earth you walk,
he will arouse, excite, inspire,
my Valentine, my one dark fire...

Emma-la

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 12:59:19 PM »

good point crim13.
Pages: [1] 2