Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 126

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 141920 times)

|ĸιrα|

Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1005 on: May 18, 2016, 12:59:34 AM »

I dreamt it was finals week but we still had to go to our regular classes on like our last few days and so I went to my one class but it was a completely different classroom and there were all these different people in it and we had to go over these quizzes that weren't even our finals. And anyway that took me like 2 seconds so I got up and left and then the building I was in was supposedly one of the high schools in my home town (even though it definitely wasn't) and so I just went wandering around it and got kind of lost and there were Ram Welcome and orientation leaders everywhere even though that doesn't start for another month and they kept asking me where I was going and I was just like NOWHERE OKAY and kept walking and then I went outside and got majorly lost on my campus so I went to one of the dining halls and all these people from my middle and high school were there and this one girl kept sending snapchats of her  throwing boxes onto cars in traffic and they would just sit on the hood of the car. It was really weird.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• It ain’t so long since you were flying high
« Reply #1006 on: May 20, 2016, 08:36:01 PM »

I had a weird dream about an alternate ending to Mockingjay part 2. I didn't see it in theaters because I left before it could come on apparently. Katniss had a southern accent, President Coin had a sister and could also skateboard, Johanna was crying, and they all had to go to a meeting. Coin was put on life support so she could skateboard one last time? And then Katniss had this weird interview at the meeting and her makeup made her look like an alien. Then Coin's sister came on (she was a mathematician?) and revealed that they were descendants of Hillary Clinton. Then I was with my friends, and one of them said she wouldn't go to my birthday party unless she got a field trip form signed by the guidance counselor, so we all went to school and got forms signed. Then there were these 3 bees there talking and they were apparently libertarians. They got up to fly away except one was so tired that it just died

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1007 on: May 24, 2016, 02:10:24 AM »

I had a dream that started out like I was at a birthday party with two of my friends and then a bunch of other people I didn't know but in my dream I knew all of them and my dad showed up and he had a golf cart and I guess the plan was to drive the golf cart to a bunch of different parties but I stole it and took it driving around all over and then I came back and we all got into cars and went somewhere else that was like a house and I guess it was my house and we didn't really go anywhere but people just ended up being drunk without drinking and this guy that I knew showed up and was like 'hi beautiful' and I just glared at him and then he saw my dad and was like 'oh, hello adequate looking' and then he left and we were all sitting at these tables and my friend went upstairs with some guy and this one person tried to follow them but I wouldn't let her and then I got sad that I was all alone so I went upstairs too and started closing windows cuz it was cold. Then I went back downstairs and my friend showed up and she had this little pit bull puppy with her that she'd named Baby and we all sat around and one of my high school teachers came and started playing Ferris Beuhler's Day Off and then everyone got up and we went back to the table and Brienne of Tarth was there and was lecturing all of us on being good partiers and then she came over to me and we started discussing dragons and it was grand and then they made all the girls leave and we went to H&M and there were four ladies and two guys there and they were all dressed all fancy and then lined up, three ladies on one side and both men and one of the women on the other and they introduced themselves as the Greek and Egyptian gods and goddesses of fertility and they were giving us a huge gift card each to spend over our lifetime, but then they were giving us an hour to spend as much of it as we wanted in the store. So we all went running around and I tried to find a shirt that I had tried on last week and really wanted and they didn't have my size so then I went to look at shoes and even though all the shoes were size 7 they didn't fit so I was like 'fine I'll just get milk' so I went to get milk and even though they had some I only wanted a half gallon and they didn't have any that size. So I ended up leaving without getting anything and apparently a majority of people did that so we went back to the table we were at before and the person who's birthday it was left and hadn't taken his presents but we just kept piling more on there and then I woke up

Higher, further, faster

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1008 on: May 24, 2016, 11:18:09 AM »

:D
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Catvomitsky

« Reply #1009 on: May 24, 2016, 12:39:02 PM »

I don't even know what to make of that, lel

I had a dream that I was watching a movie recreation of Universal Studios except it was built inside a shopping mall and then somehow I was inside the shopping mall and there was a store of specialty Harry Potter items made to be displayed as merch in the movie and they were selling them and I wanted this tiny notebook except it was $106. And then my Spanish teacher form last year and in dressed in evil looking attire and for some reason he was Puerto Rican, and he tried to unite us all by buying us lollipops. Then it switched to a Leviathan-esque verse and there was a war of some sort going on. I was me but also a guy named Erik. Some girl from my ASL class had drugged me and detained me in her room, which was full of propaganda posters and steampunk band posters. I think I/Erik was working for the government and she was an anti-statist revolutionary. Anyway we just sat there for awhile discussing Leviathan and Hardy Potter and politics? And then she had to go run errands so she drugged me with ether although she was apologetic about it because we'd developed a bond. It was supplied to knock me out for 4 hours, and she was leaving in 2 hours, but just before she left I felt a surge of energy and woke up although I pretended like I was still asleep. She saw that my eyelids were fluttering but she thought it was just a lull in my sleep so she gave me a list of her errands and even gave me a bean bag to sit up on and I almost felt bad for breaking her trust??? Anyway when she left I immediately bolted out of there and ran down the stairs, although apparently she lived in a mansion and there were so many flights of stairs and they branched out at the landings like in Hogwarts kind of. So I ran down like 3 before I heard her go to my room and notice I was gone. She chased after me and I was almost down but then she was right above me at one of the intersections so I did this badass jump onto the railings and slid down. But then she literally jumped down two flights of stairs to catch me. I was so prepared to fight her even tho I didn't want to but then she was like, no, fine, it's okay Erik you can go. So I went down to her basement and there was this pilot lady that looked like Amelia Earhart and said she'd help me fight for England and understood because she was an Arab nationalist (whatever that means?) And then we flew off into the sky in her mini-WW1 style airplane. And then later there was this weird but where I was at college with my aunt and cousins and they kept trying to get me to try this drink that was a mix of 2/3 iced latte and 1/3 orange soda

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1010 on: May 25, 2016, 08:33:48 PM »

All I remember from my dream was someone was like "I sat at table 9 during a performance of Hamilton and Leslie Odom Jr was sitting a table away and I cut out a hole in the shape of the logo and said 'I can't write Hamilton but I can draw it' and he saw me and now he can't unsee me" and I woke up. That was it. That was the dream.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 09:38:16 PM by |ĸιrα| »

Higher, further, faster

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1011 on: May 25, 2016, 11:19:01 PM »

The other day I had a dream where I was superman :D It was absurdly fulfilling. Ideven. It was just nice to be supes.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Ghost44

• A Pharmacist
« Reply #1012 on: May 28, 2016, 06:45:42 AM »

I had the best dream last night. It was perfect <3
Death and Taxes

Catvomitsky

« Reply #1013 on: May 28, 2016, 06:53:16 AM »

I'm intrigued :o

Ghost44

• A Pharmacist
« Reply #1014 on: May 28, 2016, 06:55:06 AM »

Well I'm gonna keep you waiting. I don't have time to write about it.
Death and Taxes

Catvomitsky

« Reply #1015 on: May 28, 2016, 07:15:46 AM »

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1016 on: June 10, 2016, 02:24:59 AM »

I had a dream that I was doing an audition and I was going to use Watch What Happens from Newsies but I had to find it on Youtube and it was like impossible and then I finally found the right one and a 20 minute ad started playing.

Higher, further, faster

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1017 on: June 10, 2016, 10:56:45 AM »

I had a dream about an awful statue.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Catvomitsky

« Reply #1018 on: June 10, 2016, 11:02:04 AM »

Details? :o

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1019 on: June 10, 2016, 11:05:23 AM »

Can't remember them all. Me and my bro were on one side of this really old pool near a really old house in a really old garden and on the other side of the pool was this bronzey stone statue of a bull drinking from the water [it was alive]. Then a bird/butterfly thing landed on its forehead and it turned grey and started changing. By the time it had turned into a rhino and started giving us the stink eye I was worried. When it had quadrupled in size and grown fingers and wings [it was basically a stone rhino dragon/demon] I was concerned. But then I broke this piece of stone that had dropped out of it that for some reason I knew was its phylactery it collapsed into the pool and started drowning and the rock started dissolving off it. So like, underneath it was made of rebar.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 126