Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 94863 times)

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1125 on: August 07, 2016, 01:14:16 AM »

I had this really weird dream but all I can remember from it is that I started working with my brother at this restaurant that our grandma ran and all I did was put cheese on nachos but they paid me like a crazy amount, and I only had to do it on Tuesdays and since I'm leaving next week I only had to go in twice. Then I went home and there were a bunch of people laying on my bed and we all had to read this book for school that I don't remember what it was called but it was written by a dead white guy and I was like "ha I've already read it, years ago," and this guy just kept giving me death glares while he was laying on my bed with like five other people and I was just trying to make my bed with them all on it and it was very strange.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1126 on: August 07, 2016, 01:37:01 AM »

I had this dream where my school and city was in a giant dome where it was always night and there was fog everywhere. And I had this power that I could change my density and float with the fog. I made it to the top of the dome and there was an air vent where I could see the real sky through. Later my friend told me that if I could get to a place where the pressure was low and the temperature was high and concentrated enough I could turn myself into mist and escape through the vent but it would take a lot of practice. So I tried it and almost made it out but I never got to before I woke up :(

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1127 on: August 07, 2016, 12:48:58 PM »

I had this dream where I was on this train at night and we were in like this big wooden carriage like they transport animals in and I opened the big sliding door and we were in the desert and passing by this gigantic arabian city with the biggest middle eastern dome building thing in the middle like it was over a kilometer tall and all lit up like a nightclub and me and the people I was with jumped off and we used clotheslines as tight ropes and there were people singing in the streets and fireworks going off and stuff.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Black_Rose

• Imagination is your best weapon & your worst enemy
« Reply #1128 on: August 09, 2016, 12:29:30 AM »

I had a dream this morning that involved babies. I don't remember all of the details now,but it involved babies and it was happy and my mother woke me up and made me loose it! :'(
Better watch your mouth...
 you're gonna start a war.
 Better come on strong,
 know what you're fightin' for.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1129 on: August 10, 2016, 01:38:41 AM »

I had this dream that I randomly transferred to another high school and everything was different and I had no idea what was going on and I'm pretty sure this one teacher was evil. But then I got a heartfelt apology from someone that I never got irl which was nice. And I watched a slideshow of random memories that I never even knew I still remembered although I only remember one of them now :(

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1130 on: August 13, 2016, 01:20:16 AM »

I had a dream that I was snorkeling with Blue (who had an actual mermaid tail), the guy who did my top surgery, a friend from kindergarten who I haven't seen since, and the founder of Funimation (who was definitely not the actual founder of Funimation since in my dream she was roughly the same age as Funimation). I was at the same point in surgery recovery I am in real life (which was really satisfying because before this I usually had breasts and the accompanying dysphoria even in dreams which was really frustrating), so I was worried about swimming, what with the shoulder strength needed and submerging the incisions, but my surgeon assured me it was fine (in real life, it is not), so I went swimming. There was like a floating table where Blue and the fake founder of Funimation were talking about Madoka Magica and I joined them for a while and then swam back to the boat we were snorkeling off of. And then it became a frustratingly specific nightmare in that it was dark out and everyone was asleep and I didn't know were any gauze, tape, or Vaseline was for my glorified nipple band-aids, and I was too awkward with people I didn't know well to wake anyone up, so I went to bed without them and my nipples fell off overnight and then I woke up
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1131 on: August 13, 2016, 01:26:03 AM »

Your nipples fell off. That's really unfortunate.

I had a dream that I needed a slip to wear with a new dress I got (which I actually do) so I asked my mom if she had one I could use and she opened her closet and there were like a bazillion different cosplay outfits in there and she started looking through them and had like all the Disney Princess ones and she got to one that was actually from Anastasia so I took it and I was like "I'm bringing this to school" and went to go try it on and I was so excited and then I also found a slip but it was way too long for the dress I was going to wear so that was tragic and then I was worried about wearing the anastasia dress because I didn't have red hair but my mom said it was fine so I went to put it on and before I could, I woke up.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1132 on: August 13, 2016, 02:14:04 AM »

Well it's an actual possibility which I assume is how it ended up in my dream :P
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1133 on: August 13, 2016, 03:00:08 AM »

That's really, really unfortunate. I hope that doesn't happen

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1134 on: August 13, 2016, 03:02:49 AM »

I'm pretty sure that where I'm at now, if it was going to happen, it would have by now

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1135 on: August 13, 2016, 04:08:58 AM »

Omg Pan that dream. Also I've had dreams where my nipples fell off it was so weird

I had a dream where it was my 16th birthday but it wasn't actually, it was Pan's, but in the dream I had Pan's birthday. I went to this random person's house for vacation except they had a really tiny house. It was more like a woodland cottage. But ghetto. Anyway the girl whose family we were staying with had an abusive family so when we left I took her with us. Then we were at some gazebo thing in the neighborhood I used to live in and it was HUGE. There was a  two-flight marble staircase leading up to it and the gazebo itself was like the size of a clubhouse. Apparently I was having my sweet sixteen in there but it was also my grandparents' renewal of vows. Even though they already renewed their vows. So the girl we rescued (who was Russian apparently) was like, woah your house is gigantic, but I didn't have the heart to tell her that it was neither mine nor a house. I didn't go into the party and the dream just sort of cut away to me in my room. Then my mom came in and she was like, why did you miss you own party just to watch that stupid show with the vampires! You did the same thing on your 15th birthday! And apparently I had been watching Black Butler but it had the vampire characters from Buffy? Also these two other vampires from a different fandom. And now I'm really mad because I can't remember what I really did do on my 15th birthday >.>

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1136 on: August 18, 2016, 10:05:48 AM »

I had this dream that there was nuclear warfare and a bomb hit Miami so the entirety of south Florida had to evacuate. It was really scary because we couldn't have cards for some reason so we had to go on foot. And my dad started complaining about how it was all Trump's fault even though Obama was still president and I got really mad because he said that loudly when we were walking in a group with some other people and almost started a fight. And we couldn't drink water because it was all poisoned by radiation except if it was bottled. Then there was another explosion and we almost got hit by a wall of fire but we dove into the sewers at the last minute. Then we met Spike from Buffy and he wanted to help for some reason. (Do vampires even get radiation poisoning) And whenever we talked I would look like Dawn for some reason .-.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1137 on: August 18, 2016, 10:24:35 AM »

I'm pretty sure vampires wouldn't get radiation poisoning? Because radiation poisoning damages cells' abilities to make more cells and since vampires are dead anyway that shouldn't matter. Except they do heal which hypothetically would require new cells to be made? Maybe they only get radiation poisoning if they get hurt after/during exposure to radiation?

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1138 on: August 18, 2016, 11:18:29 AM »

That was a 10/10 analysis, Pan. I'd say you're right.

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #1139 on: August 18, 2016, 11:23:48 AM »

I want to see a post-apocalyptic thing involving nuclear warfare and vampires now. :P
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 124