Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 102895 times)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1140 on: August 18, 2016, 11:47:36 AM »

The Last Days :P And I'm pretty sure I've seen another book like that but I can't remember what it is

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #1141 on: August 18, 2016, 12:03:52 PM »

I tried reading The Last Days, couldn't get into it.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1142 on: August 18, 2016, 12:06:55 PM »

Was that the one where the moon got knocked closer to the earth? Because if it was, same. Also I read the whole first book and do not remember vampires so possibly I am confused
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1143 on: August 18, 2016, 12:37:49 PM »

Wait what? I don't remember that. It's the companion to Peeps, by Scott.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1144 on: August 18, 2016, 12:46:11 PM »

OH
NO DUH
Edit: Life as We Knew It was what I was thinking of and I have no idea how I got those two things confused
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1145 on: August 18, 2016, 12:51:03 PM »

Ohhh I've seen that before. I didn't know there were vampires in that :0

Also that reminds me of this: https://pics.onsizzle.com/every-dystopian-ya-novel-my-name-is-wicker-basket-and-3266443.png

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1146 on: August 18, 2016, 01:17:20 PM »

I'm pretty sure there are no vampires in that I was just really confused :P

YEAH I've seen that XD

- Catvomitsky

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1147 on: August 18, 2016, 01:23:32 PM »

Ayyy I love that pic XD
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #1148 on: August 20, 2016, 03:18:14 AM »

So Um everything below is kind of gruesome so don't read if that bothers you lol

I dreamt that there was a very malevolent ghost murdering people Ramsay Bolton style. Like. It was really gruesome. Specifically I remember that he had a bunch of girls that he had lured in and trapped and was like torturing them and there was a janitor and he was like if you answer my question you can save all these girls so he asked the question and before the janitor could answer he slit his throat and yeah it was awful so I woke myself up and tried to like fall back asleep and have a different dream but this damn ghost was still in it except this time it was the ghost and the Golem-esque thing and like I don't know exactly how it happened but basically the evil spirit was trying to possess this guy and there was a sword so the guy stabbed himself with the sword but the evil spirit was still controlling his body and was like impaling other people on it and so I woke up again and fell back asleep to try and change the dream again and the stupid spirit was still in it and there was a wardrobe and the spirit was actually trying to make things better but the wardrobe would like suck people in and you'd never see them again so that was awful and then it was during this dream that my alarm woke me up. And I remember there was a part that there was a guy on a horse and he was like I'll take care of it so the boy that was possessed by the Spirit got a horse and they were racing and the spirit killed the guy but not the horse which I mean it's my subconscious so that was good.
But yeah it was really weird and kid of horrible

Twist the bones and bend the back
Trim him of his baby fat
Give him hair black as black
Just...like...this

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1149 on: August 20, 2016, 07:18:14 AM »

Babe D:
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1150 on: August 20, 2016, 10:07:21 AM »

Woah okay o.o weird

I can't remember my dream except for the fact that this guy was in it that I haven't seen in months and I happened to see him today :o Also some person apologized to me via congratulating me on my 2048 high score (in the dream, I didn't actually get that score irl sadly, nor the apology)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1151 on: August 21, 2016, 01:18:54 AM »

Soz for double posting but I just had a really powerful dream

In the dream I was simultaneously me, the protagonist from a game called Aveyond, and Katniss Everdeen. My mom had just died (not my real mom, one of my fictional moms), and even though I wasn't that close to her in either canon (in Aveyond she died when her daughter was a baby), in this AU I was for some reason. She was killed by a demon that looked like some guy from Mission Impossible, who was now following me on a plane and trying to kill me too. There was this big thing in the dining hall (yes the plane had a dining hall) where my guardian priestess was like, he's going to try to kill you now, you have to escape. So she pulled the fire alarm and said people had to escape either through parachuting out or getting under the sprinklers. There was only one parachute and I was able to use it, so I parachuted onto the ground into this place that I visited when I was eight but had no idea I remembered. For some reason I had to smash all the pots and dig up all the graves that were magically scattered around Zelda-style because I had to find some bean sprouts to eat, and I hadn't eaten in days apparently. I found some little cabin in the woods that was next to a farmers market with a diner, so I stayed there. But then my parents busted in and said that I had to leave right away. I got mad and said that they'd lead the demon straight to me, and us, but I followed them anyway to a big crowd where people were speaking about death, maybe it was a wake. Everyone looked like they were from the 70s. We tried to get lost in the big crowd, but the only seats left were up on stage. The speaker finished, and then motioned for me to come up and speak, and since I had recently lost someone I did. It looked and felt like how Katniss did going up to speak at District 11, about Rue and Thresh. I didn't have a speech written but I did have like 5 sentences planned out as I walked to the podium. I started saying them, but then everyone would start talking. So I yelled "Shut up", and asked that how could they be so disrespectful, seeing how my mom had just died and how hard it was for me to stand up there and talk about it, which I thought was a lie because it didn't really feel hard for me until I felt myself crying and my voice wavering. Then I went on to make a completely improv speech, and I talked about how we couldn't let death in the family rip the family apart, but we had to do the opposite and seek one another out to provide each other empathy, and remember the dead person together. I don't remember most of the exact words (I did when I woke up but no more) but it had most everyone in the audience crying, including my parents, which was weird seeing them cry at a speech about how my mom was killed but I understood it at the time. And somewhere in the crowd I felt the demon there, and he felt sort of...guilty, somehow, like he wanted to comfort me instead of kill me. But mostly conflicted. And then my mom said "Maya Angelou" because she just found out who that was and apparently thought I was Angelou-worthy, but my dad said no, that it was beautiful but it was prose, because it had a definite narrative and was not random figurative language. And I smiled because my dad was still being my dad with my mom even after watching me-but-not-me give a speech about how my (other but still the same sort of) mom died.

And dang it now I'm actually getting teary over my own dream ;-;

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1152 on: August 21, 2016, 01:26:39 AM »

Your dreams are really intense O_O

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1153 on: August 27, 2016, 10:26:42 PM »

I had this dream that me and some of my friends were on a roller coaster that was not structurally sound at all (which my friend in AP Physics kept pointing out as it was going) but it was really exciting and we almost died and/or fell off several times. And at the end of the ride two of my friends started kissing and someone else was like, finally, but I was just "imagine your OTP". Then there was this part where I had to stop this kid that I tutored whose name was Blink and apparently was an angel from running out into the street but he did anyway. So as a celebration I tried a spell that I apparently learned from Willow (from Buffy) that involved using those little wax bottles with sugar water inside them, codes from RPGMaker, and dollar store magicians cups. It was supposed to make a taco but it didn't work. Then I was at American Eagle telling my mom about this sale that it turns out is actually real. Except all the shirts were the size of my hand. Then I fell asleep within the dream and I dreamt I was in a dark room and my friend was there and we started doing a puzzle even though in the dream I apparently thought that it was impossible to do puzzles in dreams. Some of the pieces didn't match up but I tried anyway. In the dream I thought the puzzles were of old family photos but the first one was of my Physics teacher's shirt and the second was of some random sunset photograph. And when I felt myself waking up after realizing that I was in a dream within a dream my friend was like, it'll be fine because you'll wake up feeling well-rested and I actually did for the first time in awhile.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1154 on: August 28, 2016, 12:10:43 AM »

Buy the hand shirts

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 124