Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 118596 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1365 on: April 20, 2017, 12:03:14 AM »

Yes but the D&D numbers are a lot easier than the calculus numbers
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1366 on: April 20, 2017, 12:33:38 AM »

D&D MATH YES. DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO MATH SPELLS IN D&D

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1367 on: April 20, 2017, 02:33:38 AM »

What
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1368 on: April 20, 2017, 03:38:43 AM »

M A T H S P E L L S I have a link somewhere I'll try to find it

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1369 on: April 24, 2017, 06:28:52 AM »

Ive been asleep literally all day trying to recover from my massive migraine, which might have induced some strange dreams.
So it started out that Leslie Knope and Ben Wyatt were trying to come up with a way to save this old ice cream place that Ben had bought for some reason for his non-profit from losing all its employees and customers. So they somehow get this entire elaborate ballroom built in front it and they turn it into Beauty and the Beast. So then I wemt there and got ice cream and there was something that had to do with buying a new show outfit but I had to go to school. My school was my old elementary school but it was now a high school that I was attending. Time seemed to move forward and there was this kid constantly referencing Hitler and the holocaust amd how different places in the school seemed to correlate to different aspects of WW2 for him but i was the only concerned one. Then one day he threw a bottle at me or something and referenced how I eas german and I don't know why but Iwas like "oh shit" and I followed him out of the room, but I had to stop before I eemt downstairs by the younger kids because I only had a towel on. So then I wemt running the other way and ran into some teachers and told them to figure out where the kid had gone and call the police, but I already knew where he was. I ran up to the library amd he was holding a bottle that he was gonna try and beat someone with or something. Before I could do anything someone came running ober and kicked him in the face and he let go of the person and the bottle so I ran and grabbed it and started hitting him with it and that's when I woke up

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1370 on: April 24, 2017, 07:00:32 AM »

That sounds...intense :0 And I've been sleeping all day too ayy

I had a dream that I was in a movie theater that looked like Stonehenge and watching short movies. In the first one I lived in this house that looked like the El Dorado store but also the two story houses in rich part of my neighborhood and I spent the movie trying to figure out why my house was suddenly different. Then in the next movie there was some girl trying to climb out of a collapsed elevator shaft using only a laser pointer and it had a vaporwave aesthetic and was v cool. Then I was in the next one and I attacked this kid for throwing my math teacher's hedgehog across the room and then tried to pick up the hedgehog and nurse it back to health, but it was too spiny so I ended up dropping it :( Then there was this one about Trump and Obama getting ice cream together and they were arguing about politics and then Trump started talking about his daddy issues and Obama made him lie down like it was the shrink's office and it ended with them making out and then there was a police chase and Trump threw handfuls of money at them so they wouldn't tell the public he was gay. Then in the last one all the adult characters of The Hunger Games started doing a conga line and then I woke up

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1371 on: April 24, 2017, 11:10:25 AM »

For God's sake see a shrink D:
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1372 on: April 24, 2017, 01:07:17 PM »

But why see a shrink when I could just talk with Obama at an ice cream shop

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1373 on: April 24, 2017, 01:55:53 PM »

See a shrink. My mother's cousin is a (good?) one see her.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #1374 on: April 25, 2017, 11:10:15 AM »

I don't think Cat can afford to see if therapist across the ocean. :P

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1375 on: April 27, 2017, 04:44:38 AM »

^That would be a bit out of my price range

I had a dream that I helped a robot prostitute flee to Australia where robot doctors were accepting refugees who were treated cruelly by their masters, while being chased by aliens, along with human!Buck from Ice Age three. Then when we got to Australia there were 6 xenomorph eggs that were about to hatch, so Dumbledore gave orders to nuke it from space even though it would turn the continent into a wasteland. But then both of us, the robot, and even her evil master regretted it and we cried and out selfless love for the Earth saved its life, Lily Potter style. 'Twas a good dream

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1376 on: May 08, 2017, 12:46:58 AM »

I had a dream that I went to the supermarket to buy some tea that I purchased the other day without my parents' knowledge (irl). My friend drove me to the Publix and we met Richard Nixon and an escaped, time-traveling slave there, and Nixon and the ex-slave kept flirting and then he kissed her and the entire store was clapping and my friend was like "I'm gay but that's cute anyway". Imagine your OTP. Then my professor got deported to Mexico because the Mexicans were working on a secret space program and he worked in Russian physics programs during the Cold War so they needed him I guess? So I had to take over the class (which was suddenly full of 10 year olds for some reason??) but no one would listen to me :( So I yelled at them and threatened to deport them too

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1377 on: May 21, 2017, 11:29:51 PM »

I had a dream that in French class, we were watching a movie staring David Bowie (who also co-wrote it) about a guy who has to pretend to be a velociraptor to emotionally bond with a T-Rex he'd met. Luckily for him, he works at a very velociraptor-centric school, so all he has to do is go to the science department like "hey turn me into a velociraptor." Apparently, they've determined at this point that velociraptors are basically like humans but with big heads, so they just wrapped him in shrink wrap and shrunk it really far so his body was smaller and his head swelled, and out on his way he went, very uncomfortable. He walked past a class teaching small children about how velociraptors fear storms. Then he went into the lunchroom where he immediately found the T-Rex, who horrifyingly also looked like a human, except proportined like a T-Rex. Apparently the emotional bond was created just by him becoming a velociraptor, because he just bounded into the T-Rex's arms while the music swelled and that was the end of the movie

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1378 on: May 22, 2017, 12:23:00 AM »

That was amazing Pan, 10/10 would watch

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1379 on: May 22, 2017, 07:19:56 AM »

I might cry/scream