Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 95011 times)

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #180 on: September 21, 2013, 08:01:25 AM »

I didn't saw too much. I said that much.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #181 on: September 27, 2013, 08:46:31 PM »

It started out really fun. Like, my friends and I were all standing around the carwash by my school trying to wash cars and then it got really windy sobi started teaching one of my friends how to surf and I thought it was funny because this one chick who tries to act like she knows everything dod everything super wrong. But anyhwo it turned out the wind was a tornado and it picked one of my friends up and I started doing that awful slow running after her and my teacher and other friend and I all found her but her 'family'(it was not her family) found her and she was lyong on a couch and she didn't remember us but had the exact same personality. So then it like skipped ahead a lot and the doctor came out like two days later and saod she could go home and we went up to hug him but ny mom showed up and said she would tell him how happy I was but I was already over there and he hugged me an wouldn't let go and tried to start leaving but ny mom got hin off me and he gave me this awful glare that was really scary and that's when I woke up.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #182 on: November 10, 2013, 11:39:25 AM »

I had a dream that this one character from a show I'm watching kept making a bunch of silly faces, which was really funny because he's super serious all the time.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #183 on: November 11, 2013, 03:44:29 AM »

What show?

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #184 on: November 11, 2013, 03:59:21 AM »

D. Gray-Man.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #185 on: November 11, 2013, 05:08:43 AM »

I had a dream that I was flying with Peter pan, but I could pause time and use the celestial brush from Okami. That is what I get for playing Okami and watching Once Upon a Time the day before...
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #186 on: November 11, 2013, 09:46:33 AM »

I had a dream involving homosexual fluffy animals, the half-sister of my best friend, me having strange premonitions about tangerines and sandcastles, my school relocating to Phoenix, Arizona, swimming alone in a pool, a bully at my school trying to drown my friend, one of the administrators at my school yelling at me and pushing this one really annoying teacher into the pool, my other best friend calling me an inhuman freak, taking over an alien's body, Katy Perry, my parents forcing me to complete an obstacle course in a dumpster, plane crashes, me throwing my parents out of my apartment, and me enslaving three of my friends. Not in that order though.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #187 on: November 11, 2013, 10:07:26 AM »

Was this all the same dream? :o

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #188 on: November 11, 2013, 11:48:21 AM »

Yeah...it is...

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #189 on: November 11, 2013, 11:57:56 AM »

Huh. Weird.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #190 on: November 11, 2013, 02:33:14 PM »

Ikr, I have really weird and complicated dreams. This one in particular took me half and hour to describe to my friend. Here's an extremely simplified version:

At the start of the dream, I was watching an alien girl practice her powers (telekinesis, creating fires, healing, and flying) when she decided she was bored, and decided to dip her entire hand into pure magic water. It increased her powers exponentially, and she couldn't even look at something without it exploding. In that moment of weakness, I took over her body, and was immediately transported to my bed and slept. When I woke up, I had to go to a shook assembly on understanding LGBT people. It was being run by the seventh grade administrator, who made a PowerPoint that went something like this: there were 8 pictures of fluffy animals such as cats, guinea pigs, etc., and they were all homosexual. It was trying to show that just because they weren't straight didn't mean that they were any less adorable or cute. After that, there was ANOTHER assembly (which happened to take place in my room), and the principal decided to relocate our school to Phoenix, AZ, because South Florida culture was “too homophobic for developing young minds”. My friend's half-sister volunteered to fly us there, and almost crashed the plane. When we got there, we stayed at Katy Perry's resort, and during lunch we got to swim in the pool. Except I decided I'd rather talk with my friend, so we went into a dark alley someplace and I told her that I was having glimpses of the future involving tangerines and sandcastles, and she said that I was an inhuman freak who deserved to die.  :-[ So I had to swim in the pool alone, but even that couldn't last, since this jerk tried to drown my friend because he beat him at volleyball. So the eighth grade admin had to order everyone out of the pool and make them go to their next class, but I didn't have a next class, so she gave me her apartment to hang out in until I could get my own. So I went up to my new apartment, and who should I find but my parents? They said that since it was my apartment it was theirs' too, since I was only a teenager and couldn't own anything for myself. I said that that was bogus, and they said it wasn't, and to make up for my insolence, they made me complete an obstacle course in the local dumpster (I could write a whole book about that part XD), which I totally aced, and then when I came back, my mom ordered me to take a shower. I said no, and after some intense arguing I told her to "stab me if he hated me so much" and she did, which led me to realize that I had complete control over her since she was in MY apartment. I kicked my parents out, and invited three of my friends over, including the one that called me a freak, for some revenge. I turned then into my slaves, which would've lasted for eternity if one of them hadn't realized their minds were being controlled. She said that since this was 'Murica everyone had equal rights, so I couldn't control her anymore. And since I lost control, I was kicked out of the alien girl's body and catapulted into the past, where I listed to peaceful sounding music played by a 40-year-old Taylor Swift fan.

Ad that was the short version...

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #191 on: November 11, 2013, 02:40:05 PM »

I dreamt a while ago that to save a nurse shark from a tiger I caught it in a fishing net and kept it as a pet but then my parents made me eat it but only the middle part, so I still had its head and tail and they were still alive so I kept petting it while I ate and I was eating on a couch in a room that was apparently underwater because the window looked out under the ocean and the tiger came swimming up and that was the end.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #192 on: November 11, 2013, 02:42:53 PM »

Well. Dreams are strange things, aren't they?

One if the weirdest dreams I've had (that I remember) went something like this:
I was at a water park with my family, and there was this one ride where someone fired you out of a water cannon into a net, and my grandma fired me out of it, but she missed the net and I ended up crashing through the roof of a grocery store. There, they only sold things shaped like sea creatures, and I bought a ton on starfish-shaped Saltines and seltzer water in a seahorse-shaped bottle. Then I went back to the water park and drank all the seltzer water in front of my grandma without sharing, I think as some kind of punishment. And I can't remember what happened after that.

- Catvomitsky

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2013, 03:07:12 AM »

Mine are usually pretty short, like riding a log ride at a theme park then it launching off the track to tumble over a cliff. The end. I keep wondering which is more common, long dreams or short.
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2013, 03:28:15 AM »

For me, I have more long dreams. But I don't know about other people.

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 124