Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124]

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 81367 times)

Reenie-La

Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1845 on: February 28, 2019, 02:12:41 PM »

I just had the weirdest dream nap. I was in this town, and working as dishwasher in a fancy restaurant/event. There was a rich-b**** owner. Kids from elementary school. And a murder? The cops were looking into it, but I somehow stumbled onto leads of my own. I remember asphalt. Railings. Rain. Town buildings. Nightfall looming.. the fuzziest dream in a long time.

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #1846 on: March 03, 2019, 04:03:59 AM »

I dreamt it was raining books but obviously books are heavy so people kept getting knocked out cold and it was an epidemic
Member since April 24th 2010.
----------------------------------
Author of "We All Come Home"
Short story; pub. March 2018
in Scarborough Fair Magazine
www.youtube.com/maragrace

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #1847 on: March 03, 2019, 07:15:28 AM »

Well, were they at least good books?

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1848 on: March 06, 2019, 02:04:41 AM »

Okay so I had a pretty brutal nightmare last night soooo uh? Warning in advance cuz one part is kind of gruesome? Nothing worse than the Fangsby rp lmao now that I'm thinking about it maybe that caused this but ANYWAY

It started off like i was watching a movie w millie bobbie brown and finn wolfhard in it. Idk how to spell his last name. Anyway, they were in some sort of like AV studio idk why but they kept getting these phone calls of this scary voice threatening them and they had a dog but the ghost (the scary voice) made it disappear and then idk other scary stuff happened to them but then I was in a hotel room watching this with my roommate and this girl from tridelta executive office and these weird people kept coming into our room and talking to us and it was super unnerving. And then the ghost from the movie was real and started like torturing them? And it was real gruesome. Like one of the ladies had her chest clawed open after it twisted her head around and then pulled it off. Vom. So we like ran away and thought we'd gotten away. And I was at home with my mom and nephew and my nephew kept saying he was going to hit someone with a hammer, and I asked who he was talking to and he said the mean lady. And I got freaked and asked what mean lady and my mom was like its probably not real but then one of the masks she has in our house was knocked off across the room so I started asking my nephew if he was lying or telling the truth and he was getting upset and saying he was telling the truth and the mean lady kept saying she'd hurt Remy and him so he was going to hit her with a hammer. And then the ghost started making more stuff happen and the phone started ringing and ugh it was awful and thankfully I woke up soon after that nonsense started.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #1849 on: March 09, 2019, 05:06:04 AM »

That’s... Yikes. Sounds scary.

Didn’t sleep well last night, and had a few short dreams. One of them stood out:

I had a dream where we all had a WhatsApp chat because we were coordinating the landing of a Martian. It was super short and very random.

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1850 on: March 14, 2019, 09:37:09 AM »

That is awful Clare D: Are you okay?

I had a dream but I can't remember it :DDDDD

抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1851 on: March 17, 2019, 11:55:46 PM »

I had such a fun dream last night!! There was a musical and I got to wear a cool dress for it and there were puppies but I left the cast for...some reason idk what. But then I found out I was a changeling faerie and I had a glamour on so some other faeries taught me how to take it off and it was the best feeling ever! And then they let my parents come hang out with us and we went to go see a faerie baseball game which was in the strangest place but it was still fun. And there was a box they'd painted and my nephew and I had helped but they kept it on the inside of another faeries mouth which was kinda weird and did I mention Zendaya was there? Also a faerie. There was also a golden retriever puppy! It was a very good dream I wish I was a faerie forreal

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #1852 on: March 25, 2019, 04:00:48 AM »

Right so last night things got a little funky again.

I was in a maze (think Goblet of Fire but movie version) and everything kept shifting and moving. Then, I was allowed to call for help (like in those game shows where you can call a friend) but my options were limited to Disney Princesses. I picked Belle, figuring that she’d be the smartest. Except the Game (the maze I was in) wouldn’t grant “wishes” (calls for “friends”) accurately, so instead of sending Belle, it sent Cinderella in Belle’s outfit (the yellow one). Instead of helping me, she complained about how the yellow in the dress made her hair look dingy and her skin look sallow and too pale.

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #1853 on: March 26, 2019, 09:50:37 AM »

Had another weird dream last night that actually tripped me out real bad. But first, a quick little background about this:

I never knew my grandfather. He died some years before I was born (my dad's dad). He was the definition of Canadian and very much patriot though, from my understanding, and he loved hockey. My dad always said that the one thing he wished his dad had been alive to see was my dad's time working as a journalist for a hockey paper.

Now, onto the dream (which I realize now that even with this backstory may not make sense because there's a lot of threads woven in here, cause and effect stuff that I can't get into):

It was Christmas. My grandfather was still alive, he had beat the cancer in the 80's instead of it beating him. We were over at my grandma's house as we do on Christmas, and things were kinda how they are now, only significantly different, because of those cause and effect things. My dad was still a journalist and I was going to be graduating university soon (so I assume this was supposed to be Christmas 2017, in theory) and my grandparents were all on about how proud they were because I had gotten an internship where my dad worked as a media relations coordinator before I even graduated (obviously tied to the fact that my dad, in this dream, was still currently working there). And anyway, the rest of it won't make sense in this post but there's a lot of cause and effect stuff, and it's just... everything was different and it felt like that was the way it was actually meant to be, not like how it actually turned out. It was... very emotional when I woke up.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1854 on: April 12, 2019, 01:27:37 AM »

I had a dream that there was a Shrek 5 and Crimes of Grindelwald crossover and my mom and I watched it on a plane
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124]