Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126]

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 147086 times)

|ĸιrα|

Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1875 on: March 29, 2020, 03:11:43 AM »

Had a dream that there was a murder investigation going on that got a lot of media attention I guess and they said that police were looking for a witness that had a rhino tattoo and so everyone in my life was like ‘oh that must be you’ and I was like right yeah it’s me even though it happened nowhere near where I am

Higher, further, faster

Mara-la

• strange fruit
« Reply #1876 on: October 10, 2020, 05:49:11 AM »

Here's a weird one for you... tbh this sounds like something out of one of our RPs so maybe you guys will get a kick out of it:

Basically the owner of a company had a device that claimed the end of the world was coming and there was a date. This guy had an adult son though who didn?t want to be part of it (the company or the device and anything associated with it) and he was dating a girl from a big but lower class family. Initially he had been set up to pretend to be her boyfriend to get some information that would help get to the end of the world but he ended up falling in love with her and totally changing his view (not that he totally believed in the destruction plan anyway). The father sent him away once to brainwash him but it didn?t work. And COVID was still a thing in the world. That was part of why the father wanted the end of the world, to start a reboot. There would be no COVID in theory. The problem is that it would reset everything and there was no guarantees that the world would happen as it already had and so the people would have to go back in time to ensure that everything happened exactly as it had the first time with the exception of COVID. This, by the way, all took place far into the future from now with COVID having mutated and become something even more intense and basically destroyed society and the world and how it worked and there were these bubble cities under strict lockdown and you couldn't travel between them and it was very futuristic dystopia.
Member since April 24th 2010

Catvomitsky

• birth is a curse and existence is a prison
« Reply #1877 on: October 10, 2020, 08:45:50 AM »

This lowkey sounds like Thanos

Mara-la

• strange fruit
« Reply #1878 on: October 10, 2020, 02:06:37 PM »

IT DOES, DOESN'T IT?
Member since April 24th 2010