Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 118650 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #255 on: January 03, 2014, 03:05:15 AM »

That is very bizzarre :o
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Reenie-La

« Reply #256 on: January 05, 2014, 03:03:21 AM »

I had more dreams that left me feeling like I'd been hit by a truck when I woke up >w<
Last night's are still fuzzy to me at the moment but they'll come back at some point~
But I remembered a dream I'd had several weeks ago yesterday:

I'm riding in the car with my boyfriend and we stop to ask for directions on this hilly road. The people are really nice and they send us on our way. But then it flips to me and my boyfriend being Sam and Dean from Supernatural and we go back to house because whoever was there was something supernatural and we have to kill it. Except we don't kill it, at least I don't because the thing gets me and chops me up and stuff me in the walls and behind a medicine cabinet mirror --- BUT I'M STILL ALIVE. CHOPPED INTO CHUNKS. And I can see the creature thru a crack in the wall and I don't know where Dean is and I keep flipping between being Sam and being me so it's freaky anyhow. BUT REALLY MIND? THIS DREAM WAS SO SCREWED UP, LIKE WTF? Dx

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #257 on: January 05, 2014, 08:07:24 AM »

That's... freaky Dx
I keep having... .er... 'X-rated' dreams. ._.

Reenie-La

« Reply #258 on: January 05, 2014, 08:09:43 AM »

Right? Dx

And oh my..."X" as is S.E..."__" or...?

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #259 on: January 05, 2014, 08:21:42 AM »

Like sexy, yeah :I

Reenie-La

« Reply #260 on: January 05, 2014, 08:27:38 AM »

Ooh la la -- I see .__.

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #261 on: January 05, 2014, 08:32:14 AM »

I had a terrifying dream yesterday.

I was kidnapped, and I was told that I'd be forced to work in a hard labor factory for the rest of my life. There were two other girls with me, both considerably younger, and they kept crying and turning to me for comfort. I promised them that I'd get us out and back home.

It turned out that our kidnappers were two of my uncles, and they showed no sign of having ever loved me; they only wanted to get us to the factory and refused to listen to our pleas to be released. My uncles took us to a hotel, where one of my aunts met up with us. She tried to help us a few times, but my uncle would always yell at her, and then he'd hit me. My aunt then left, and I told the younger girls that I would distract my uncles, and then they had to run.

Somehow, I got my hands on a container of butter, and I used that to hit my now-abusive uncle repeatedly in the head, meanwhile cussing him out and screaming at him. I believe I said something along the lines of, "DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK IT'S OKAY TO KEEP US IN A F***KING CAGE, YOU BASTARD?!" I think I managed to briefly incapacitate him, and so I ran off through the hotel looking for the other girls. However, he got back up and captured us again.

The dream then skipped ahead to us being at the factory. The girls and I were still together, like in the same work unit, and I told them again that I would get us out and back home. We had some sort of trackers on us, and when we were being driven to another location in the complex, we broke the "on" button to deactivate them. Then, we jumped into a river and swam towards the boundary. Once at the exit gate, we literally walked right past the guards and were on our way to freedom when the main guy in charge of the factory spotted us and chased us.

I think after that, he captured us and explained that the world needed a huge working class to maintain the laws of supply and demand, and we were now a part of that class. We could never leave, he said, because if we did, then everyone else would, and the entire system would collapse.

The dream ended there. I was glad it was over, but at the same time, I felt bad that I didn't get those girls out.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #262 on: January 05, 2014, 01:34:02 PM »

That's really scary...

I've been having reoccurring dreams where I've been on a boat set on disaster... Either it sinks or we're lost at sea. However, the last two times I've had these dreams I've seen a small island built on an old oil tanker close to our ship. Both times the ship anchored and we found welcoming residents, food and warm shelter on the island.

It's not just that, either. The ocean and ships have been very important to me throughout my entire life. Hell, the waves might as well be on my own personal coat of arms.

I'm wondering if these dreams have any bearing on my current life.
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #263 on: January 09, 2014, 12:37:26 AM »

I usually have really short dreams, generally not very weird. But, last night I dreamed that I was watching the newest episode of Sherlock and Benedict Cumberbatch was outside screaming "nipples!!!!" at the top of his lungs. No idea what that was all about...
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #264 on: January 09, 2014, 01:28:33 AM »

I had a dream where I was at a swimming camp, and for whatever reason, I had to use the boys' changing room, and there  was nowhere to hide, so I saw a lot of naked boys and a lot of boys saw me naked. Except in the dream, I was super bold and sassy, so I just shamelessly stripped down and ended up embarrassing several boys (including one who I later found out had a crush on me). There was one guy, though, who was just staring at me, and I slapped him with my wet swimsuit. Also, all the bathroom signs were in Spanish to try and get us to learn Spanish. And yellow rubber boots were involved, but I can't remember how.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

FirelordAzula

« Reply #265 on: January 09, 2014, 01:36:18 AM »

...that sounds weird. Can I assume that in real life you aren't quite so bold?

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #266 on: January 09, 2014, 01:40:14 AM »

Noooooo. When I'm changing with other girls, there's so problem, but I'd be super awkward stripping in front of boys, especially ones I didn't know.

- Catvomitsky

FirelordAzula

« Reply #267 on: January 09, 2014, 01:42:33 AM »

Okay. :) Just checking...

FirelordAzula

« Reply #268 on: January 11, 2014, 01:34:50 AM »

Apologies for double posting but I had a weird one.

I was in a garden watching a boy from a book hold a huge flower that was growing before my eyes while some woman teased him. I ran away to suddenly find myself in a room in my house. Malleficent was downstairs, and to defeat her, all I had to do is find the correct plastic tablespoon and metal banjo pick, then destroy them. I kept breaking random ones but could never find the right one. Then I woke up.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #269 on: January 11, 2014, 01:46:05 AM »

Strange.

I had a dream that my family was shopping in this giant department store. The only weird thing about it is that I've had dreams about the same department store about three times before, but have no memory of going there in real life.

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 125