Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 113

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 46917 times)

Pixie-la

• Take a chance on forever; don't wonder!
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2010, 02:48:58 PM »

I have lots of wierd dreams....but I shall fill you all in on my latest recurring nightmare. For background purposes: I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF SPIDERS! Aracnaphobia(spelling?) sux. :-\ :'(

So in my dream, I'm running as fast as I can(which really isn't that fast) through the streets of the town where I live(its mediumish in size). When I look back I am being chased by Aragog-sized spiders that are light brown and fluffy. Not hairy, fluffy. like cotton candy. Its really creepy. They chase me up the mountain(yes, I live near a mountain) and I find this hole that looks big enough for me to crawl into. Sadly, I can only get up to my hips in the hole and then I get stuck.  :oCan't go in, but cant get out. And just when I start to think that these spiders(the leader happens to have purple eyes btw :o) are going to catch me and eat me, I wake up.

Yeah, I know, I'm a crazy nut. Thats what I get for an overactive imagination. lol ::)
I rant a lot...I am now apologizing in advance! Consider yourselves warned
<I think I've been back long enough to change my sig, but just in case: previously known as lynda-wa>

Echo :)

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2010, 09:39:29 PM »

haha...
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Mara-la

• Life is asymmetrical.
    • DigiArt12
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2010, 08:03:28 AM »

lol it sounds so Percy Jacksony....u sure you're not a demi god?

I'm pretty sure...
Member since April 24th 2010.

kristina-la

• through your strength all my fears will fade away
    • tumblr
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2010, 08:37:56 AM »

lol

Abbi4Raie-la

• Moi
    • NCIS Fansite
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2010, 09:27:26 AM »

a lot of times, i dream i cant stay standing, like a force is pulling my to the groad, and i keep falling and end up crawling a lot then trying to stand and just fall again. it happens in so many different dreams, but it happens a lot, although the last time it happened was months ago.

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2010, 12:09:49 PM »

My re-occurring nightmare (Mara, you know this) is that I'm in a house that is countless stories high, and with a door every couple inches. Corridor after corridor. A man is chasing me around with a knife, and I keep running and running, door to door. I get really tired, and want to go to sleep, but I can't or he'll kill me. I used to have this dream quite often, but I haven't had it in a few weeks though.
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

Mara-la

• Life is asymmetrical.
    • DigiArt12
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2010, 08:00:00 AM »

I'm still having mine.

Dantzlert

• Ashwater
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2010, 08:31:55 AM »

you all know about my justin bieber nightmare so yeah...

Maze-la

• Tumblr
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2010, 10:12:32 AM »

I had an odd dream, pretty much two different ones.

I was letting my dogs out for the night, and there was a baby bear outside. I let my dogs out, the bear in, and sat on the couch so it could sit on my lap. Then I though if Dad would see a bear in the house he would freak. So I let it outside, and relized the dogs were out side. The bear roared bacause it wanted to get in to 'cuddle' more, and my dog headbutted it. It flew about 50 ft, and grew larger. It roared again, and my dogs kept headbutting it. Weird..

Mara-la

• Life is asymmetrical.
    • DigiArt12
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2010, 11:19:15 AM »

Now I get a mixed one too.

Maze-la

• Tumblr
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2010, 11:21:38 AM »

I forgot to post the second part, but I'm too lazy.  Maybe later :\

Mara-la

• Life is asymmetrical.
    • DigiArt12
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2010, 11:33:25 AM »

I can't post mine right now.

Boky

• My Deviant Art -CHECK IT-
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2010, 03:14:38 PM »

GEH IM TERRIFIED OF SPIDERS TOO. And all insects basically. owo

I dunno...uhm...i have alot of dreams but the most scariest one I can think of is....One that I had when I got kidnapped with this little girl who was about 7, and our kidnapper raped her in the van. >____> I wont get into detail. It was a very, very, scary dream however.

kristina-la

• through your strength all my fears will fade away
    • tumblr
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2010, 01:16:44 AM »

oooh I had a dream like that once!

I was at a soccer game and was sitting with my team mates on our bench then all of a sudden I was sitting alone on a chair farther back(dreams are wierd)
and then some guy walks by with a field hockey stick, Im eyeing him cause I dont trust him(with good reason....he was creeepy looking) and then he reaches me and starts to hit me witht he stick, and tries to take me. I was screaming very loud but no one could here me and he was like dragging me away from the field with me screaming my lungs outt......then I woke up and couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2010, 10:09:30 AM »

Had a nightmare last night.

I was getting ready for school, and pulled a sweater on. Suddenly, I started to feel sharp pains all over my upper body. I removed my sweater, and my arms, chest and back were covered in these little red dots, like hundreds of mosquito bites. I looked in my sweater, and what I saw freaked me out.

It was filled with hundreds of little spiders. I screamed, and threw my sweater across the room. This scared the spiders, and they all swarmed out in a huge, disgusting wave. I then freaked out, because I wasn't able to kill any of them, and my room was now filled with spiders, hiding under my bed, in my closet...

I woke up, sweating and breathing hard. Wasn't able to get back to sleep after that. :D I'm also a bit wary of wearing that sweater now.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 113