Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 94730 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #390 on: March 17, 2014, 02:07:13 AM »

I wish. :P I'm trying to learn how. I've only had two lucid dreams that I can remember, and one was when I was four.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #391 on: March 18, 2014, 12:41:48 AM »

(Sorry for double posting :P)

I had a dream where this girl at school who I hardly know invited me over to her house to watch Tangled and Frozen. I told her I'd go home and ask my parents and text her with an answer (I don't have her number in real life, nor do I know if she even has a phone). The school bus turned out to be a giant pile of horse dung, but nobody - including me - seemed to find that strange. At some point I must've gotten permission to go over to her house, because when we were halfway through Tangled, I got an email from my cousin that he was to be married to my other cousin (who is his sister). My dream self wasn't creeped out by this, so I sent a congratulatory email back. Then my parents showed up and warned me and the other girl to get down and hide because the ninjas were coming, so we all squished behind the couch. The "ninjas" turned out to be a ninja, who just so happened to be Rapunzel with a frying pan. She proceeded to search the house, find a llama, and leave with it tied up in her hair. Then actual ninjas showed up, and my dad befriended them, and we all watched the rest of Tangled together while the ninjas dripped corrosive acid down my shirt. The end :)
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #392 on: March 18, 2014, 12:46:31 AM »

This thread has got to be even more random than the random battle. Just shows that what actually happens, or is dreamed, is far crazier than anything you can make up.
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #393 on: March 18, 2014, 12:51:00 AM »

The weirdest thing is, I haven't seen Tangled recently.

- Catvomitsky

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #394 on: March 18, 2014, 12:52:17 AM »

That's the weirdest thing?! xD

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #395 on: March 18, 2014, 12:53:18 AM »

What Julia said! I would think spontaneous ninjas dripping acid on your back would be the weirdest thing!
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #396 on: March 18, 2014, 12:55:37 AM »

Well, it was a dream. Usually if dreams have any basis in reality, it's something that happened recently.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #397 on: March 18, 2014, 03:17:07 AM »

I dreamt that I serenaded my friend with an entire medley of Frozen composed by myself.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #398 on: March 18, 2014, 01:59:50 PM »

Pan, reading my dreams has influenced you...I've converted another one....

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #399 on: March 19, 2014, 12:38:22 AM »

First I dreamed that Pan made an individual Bloodbath thread for each character to in it to like be 'with' Pan. It was weird ::)
Then my next dream was more complicated and I'm almost at school so I'll post that later

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #400 on: March 19, 2014, 12:41:38 AM »

I dreamed that I made a wedding dress out of duct tape and then got married in it. I have no idea who I married.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #401 on: March 19, 2014, 02:24:59 AM »

Okay! So the dream started in a car dealership and these guys showed up and started shooting at us and this old guy showed up and was like 'get in the cars!' And there were all these cars that showed up outside and I got into one and there was a little girl and her mom and my grandma and the little girl was obsessed with my grandma and then we showed up at this refugee center and there was this hot guy and he had like a mini me but the kid kept running away so we had to go catch me and then we got shoved onto this thing to take a shower and everyone was freaking out about the water being cold and then we actually ended up being in this water tube boat things and then it was like a water ride and it was great

Xeno-SP

• Good. I'm always good.
« Reply #402 on: March 19, 2014, 06:09:53 AM »

I have a dream that I push my dad away and told him, "F---- you, dad!"

Boy, that cheers me up!

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #403 on: March 21, 2014, 12:45:16 PM »

Okay, thought now might be a nice time to mention that my friend had a dream where I killed her. And then she had a dream where she was homo and I was one of her girlfriends .-. And then my other friend and I were working in a group and I compared our roles to those in my dream where we ran a revolution and she said it was awesome and wanted to hear about it. And then the next day she walked up to me when I was talking to my friend about house-elf dreams and said nobody cared about my dreams. Ooookay then.

So I had a really scary dream. I was in high school and it was my first day there (this isn't what it sounds like, trust me). Somehow I only had three electives even though I was supposed to have four, but I really had five electives since social studies was an elective and I had three social studies classes, but I really actually only had two social studies classes, since one of them was an accident or something and I was supposed to be in sign language. It was all very confusing. So my first period was math I think, then I had world history, then marching band, then I had psychology, then biology, and last I had social studies again. But it turns out my 6th period history teacher was the same one I had in second period and she also happened to be my current social studies teacher. Halfway through 6th period she realized that I was in her second period and told me I was supposed to be in ASL, so I had to leave but I couldn't and everything was going so well up until that point, when I unwittingly screwed everything up, as usual. I was even missing a period somehow (my high school has 7 periods not 6) but that was irrelevant. Throughout the next weeks I kept on going to school but every day my band class had to hike across a desert canyon and this girl that's going to join color guard next year hiked with me but she was never allowed to drink any water so her lips were chapped and she was always really weak. All my other classes were going good...I think I was retaking algebra, somehow my science class and my psychology class were the same and when I told someone in that classroom that I was in psychology she was surprised, which made no sense, and every once in awhile someone in my band class would collapse from dehydration but somehow I thought everything was okay because I had better grades than my friends. I was still a part of the Westerforum, and there was a poll about LSP from Adventure Time on here. It concerned a video in which LSP was an Uglies character, and you got to vote about your opinion on it. I wanted to watch the video sooooo badly especially since the poll topic was so pretty, everyone's comments were like critic reviews and the background was changed to Lumpy Space and everything, but I couldn't access the video for some reason. There was an option for that in the poll, but when I selected it it showed that only 3 people (including me) had chosen that, and it struck me as incredibly unfair that I had to be one of the three people that the video wouldn't work for. Also, Pan and Reenie were only typing one line posts in everything, and they refused to have a conversation with me. (Pan, you still had your pineapple avatar). This made me hate the forum but I couldn't bring myself to leave so I reverted back to a reclusive stalker that will sometimes post something incredibly stupid sounding. Then there was an implied time-leap, and I was leaving my psych/biology class with my friend, holding textbooks and talking about how the first quarter was already over. I was confused, but my friend told me to trust my language arts teacher (she said 9th grade would go bye in the clink of an eye), so I just accepted it. That was on the last day before Thanksgiving break, and when we came back to school I found out that the color guard girl I had mentioned earlier was out in the canyon that whole time, without any food or water. While she hung in the balance for survival, she had an amazing journey of self-discovery and suddenly became really introspective and angry at the world. She appeared serene, but said stuff about how she was going to kill our band director to end her vendetta. Considering that this girl is so sweet in real life, her transformation was kind of terrifying  :o So then I was at Slughorn's party, which was held in a lair under the canyon (the band room?). I found my dad eating a plate of ribs covered in juicy cockroach-ants, which had once been his wife but then he ate it. I implored him not to, because that wouldn't be fair to mom and also cockroach-ants are disgusting, plus the fact that you just don't eat your ex-wife, but he did anyway. The bbq sauce on his face looked like blood...he looked evil and cannibalistic and terrifying...There was also this part where I watched The Hunger Games and Katniss used a knife to poke holes in a can top and stuck a metal rod through the holes and used it to hold the can over a fire like a spit. I tried to do that but I failed so I had to eat the soup cold. Ew.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #404 on: March 21, 2014, 12:49:49 PM »

Wooooaaaaah, text wall :o
When did I have a pineapple avatar? ???

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 124