Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 102195 times)

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #420 on: April 05, 2014, 03:56:28 AM »

I dreamed that I was an archer defending a series of wooden barricades from a goblin horde, but I only had a seven inch-long bow. When I ran out of tiny arrows, I asked my sister to get me some more. She did, but they were over two feet long so I couldn't use them. Around then the goblins, now riding giant boars, broke through and everyone started running. I ran right into the main walkway in my local mall, only to see that I was being pursued by a girl, not a goblin, on a giant boar. I kept running, dodging her boomerang twice every time she threw it, only to be cornered in a jewellery store. Then I woke up.

...I have no explanation.
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #421 on: April 06, 2014, 09:32:09 AM »

I had a dream the other night that there was soooo much sushi in my house. But when I woke up there was no sushi, and I got sad ;c
I still haven't gotten any...

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #422 on: April 06, 2014, 11:38:42 PM »

I had the weirdest dream and it started with my friend being able to levitate crayons so I was video taping her doing that and every time I videotaped it this thing that kind of looked like a mini No Face would go running by on camera so I brought her back inside and put salt in front of all the entrances but I forgot about the windows so I went back to do those and the very last onei went to do we thought it got in because there was something hanging in the closet that we thought looked like it but it turned out to just be a doll. So we tried to leave and my friends disappeared and I was with my dad and we went into this parking lot and we were attacked by werewolves so I threw salt down and this one tried to get through but the salt killed it so then we tried to leave but it came back to life even bigger and this time it was immune to salt. So we started driving and like the one killed my dad so I had to drive and I got pulled over for speeding and then I ended up in like a Costco and there weren't any wolves and a lot of kids from my school were there so I was talking to them and then I came across these really attractive foreign guys so I started talking to them and I hit it off with one guy and we were walking around and went into this partially built house display(it was just the wooden beams) and there was a Christmas thing inside and these two girls from my student council were in there and one started talking to the boy and then I realized the werewolves were coming so I left the room but the kid didn't come and one burst through the door to attack him but the other girl pushed it back and I ran to a car and there was a werewolf guy in the back who was trying to spray Duster onto me and my dad. So then I grabbed it and started spraying it into his nose and mouth and when I was spraying it he'd be dead but when I stopped he came back to life. So I kept spraying and then I woke up.   

Twist the bones and bend the back
Trim him of his baby fat
Give him hair black as black
Just...like...this

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #423 on: April 07, 2014, 12:17:10 AM »

I had a dream that I got back from spring break to find that my school was completely made over. Luckily, the layout was the same, so I managed to find my first period class. However, the wrong teacher with students I had never seen before. The teacher told me that my class had moved down the hall. I went into the room, and everybody including the teacher was wearing Camp Half-Blood t-shirts except for me. I sat in my seat and class started. The teacher told everybody to hand in their shirts and get on the bus. A line formed with me at the back, and everyone started taking off the Camp Half-Blood t-shirts (they had other shirts on underneath), giving them to the teacher, and getting on the bus. When I got to the front, I asked what on earth was happening, and she told me to check my e-mail. I did so and discovered that on the first day of spring break, she had sent out an e-mail explaining that the first day back from spring break, we were taking a field trip to China to improve our French. In lieu of a permission slip, we all must wear Camp Half-Blood shirts, and over spring break, it was a requirement to become fluent in Chinese. As I wasn't in a Camp Half-Blood shirt and didn't know a word of Chinese, I wasn't allowed on the field trip and instead had to go stay in the principal's office (which was especially weird considering that that doesn't quite exist at my school) and explain why I hadn't learned Chinese. I said that A) things this important shouldn't rely on students checking their e-mail over spring break; B) what on earth is going on with the new school; and C) why would a French class take a trip to China anyway? And why would we wear Camp Half-Blood t-shirts? The answers I received were: A) this is why they always tell us to check our e-mail over breaks (they don't); B) they thought students would be getting bored of the old building (it's been less than a year and the old one wasn't even totally finished being built); and C) because there is some random guy in China who speaks French and Camp Half-Blood t-shirts are a sign of peace in China (I very much doubt that that's true ::)). Then she left me alone and I read a magazine article about petting CGI whales in underground caves.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #424 on: April 07, 2014, 12:19:41 AM »

:o Pan...

Ohhh, I had so many weird dreams on my vacation. I guess I'll share the one that would make the most sense.

I had a dream where I was in this murder mystery dinner show, except it was in a giant building hat looked like a really spread-out Chuck-E-Cheese playground and there weren't any seats or food. The show had something to do with a bunch of animated critters having to solve some sort of a problem. I don't remember much of it. Anyway, at the end of the show the audience had to guess the murderer and submit their guess by shaping the animal they thought "did if" put of clay. So then these giant buckets of multicolored clay were brought in, and everyone went up to the bar and started molding their murderers. Well, I couldn't find any space, and I also didn't know who was the murderer, so I ran around looking at everyone else's clay creations for inspiration (most of them were quite good, actually). I noticed that a lot of the flute players were choosing the butterfly, and since I had already reached the conclusion that the murderer had to be someone unexpected, and the least likely not-a-person was the butterfly, that was the best choice. So I molded the butterfly, even though I was fairly sure that the murderer was someone else. It came out horrible. Then I went to go talk to my friend, and asked her who she thought was the murderer. She said something which I don't remember, but I thought it was totally genius at the time. I suggested that somebody probably put her down as the murderer (she is kind of a murderous person). Anyway, the murderer was revealed to be the girl who introduced the show at the beginning, that I didn't even know existed at all. Then there was an Uglies show next, but it kinda leaked over into the real world...but it only lasted three days. I don't remember much about that part, sadly. All I know is that there was a documentary made of Cable's life and it was on TV, along with a bunch of other specials (TV specials not Specials) that were probably about the mind rain.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #425 on: April 08, 2014, 11:35:31 PM »

I had a dream that there was an epidemic in magical Britain and Voldemort got sick and died on his own. All nine times.

I also had another dream that I was in language arts class and my teacher was building a giant domino chain around the classroom while we worked while telling us all that we must not knock it over. Then she went to the beginning of it and said that she was going to knock it over, and by the time it had all fallen, we all must have written a promise in our own blood. I panicked and asked why in blood and was she even allowed to do that? She told me that if I had ever read a thesaurus I would know why. I had never read a thesaurus, but I still knew about how contracts signed in blood - but not necessarily written in blood - were supposed to be especially binding, but I still didn't think she could to that. She said that she could and started the domino chain. I wrote my promise in red pen instead of blood and my grade for that class dropped by half a percent.

And then on April 11: I had a dream where my grandpa was walking with me around his property (which is huge) and telling me stories about my dad as a kid and what he did there (which doesn't make sense because they only moved there a few years ago). Then we went back for the night. In the morning, we inexplicably had to go to an elementary school PE class. In the car on the way there, my brother and I were bickering because he was mad at me for cleaning my glasses on my tie (I really do do that if I'm wearing a tie), and I told him that at least I didn't yell at watermelons, which suggests that he yelled at watermelons at some point. Anyway,we arrived at the gym and suddenly started executing perfect pirouettes into the gym with a bunch of awed eight-year-olds looking at us. Then suddenly there was a dodgeball game and the teacher (who was some woman I don't know) collapsed. My brother wrote a note that said "TEACHER WEAK COLLAPSED BED DOCTOR BEFORE BIGGER BREASTS" (I have no explanation .-.) and sent me to give it to my mom, which I did (she was right outside the door for whatever reason). And then I woke up.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 12:09:10 AM by Panzercrappitastica »
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #426 on: April 13, 2014, 01:10:57 AM »

I remember that my dream was really creepy and weird bug I actually liked it but literally the one thing I remember from it is that the guy I got my first kiss from told me I was thirsting after his brother.

Trim him of his baby fat
Just...like...this

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #427 on: April 13, 2014, 02:26:43 AM »

I had a dream where my sisters recorded me doing these weird impressions and I became a YouTube sensation.
:p

Nightwatcher

« Reply #428 on: April 13, 2014, 07:38:29 AM »

My dream is that I get the Cadet Service Medal... so I had dreamed I was receiving it from the Adjutant General

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #429 on: April 13, 2014, 11:25:25 PM »

I had a dream where I was in PE class and we were doing this exercise where cardboard cutouts of various characters were locked in cages. Our job was to let them all out as fast as possible. When let out, each character would go and let his or her partner out, so there was this whole communication thing with the other students. Then, once all the characters were out (and most of them kissing in a corner), we played the Table Game. The gym had been equipped with a hole in the wall that spat out as many tables as we wanted of all different shapes and sizes (but it only could give us tables) and we had to tesselate them as quickly as possible. It was a surprisingly fun dream, simply because it was like we were actually playing the game except without the person who, in real life, inevitably ignores the plan and screws up everyone else.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #430 on: April 14, 2014, 02:56:32 AM »

I had this dream where my mom offered to buy me a weasel but it turns our the weasel was a very realistic weasel ball and then Johanna Mason came to my apartment and wrote all over everything including my iPod case. And I ate poisoned cornmeal, and "woke up" 4 times within the dream.

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #431 on: April 21, 2014, 03:29:59 AM »

I had a dream last night that one of my teeth was getting loose, so I pulled it out. (It was a permanent tooth.) I was horrified afterward, and I kept calling my dentist and oral surgeon to help me see if I could put it back in my mouth.

After I woke up, I looked up what it means when you dream about losing your teeth. The website I found says that when someone dreams about losing their teeth, it typically means they're anxious or stressed, or they've had to make a weighty decision, or they're starting a new phase in their life that's stressing them out. The weird part is, those all apply to me. I'm stressed about getting all my homework and scholarship essays done, and I just made a decision about which college I'm going to attend in the fall .-. Weird.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #432 on: April 22, 2014, 10:10:51 AM »

After a relative lull in weirdness, my subconscious is giving me odd dreams again!

So, I had this dream where my school had a Hunger Games, except it was sort of a free-for-all where no one died until the end. There were 8 weeks, in which students would report to the arena, which very closely resembled the waiting queue for the ET ride (at Universal Orlando) with a Gina field stuck in the center of it. It was my third to last week, and I was allies with Rue. I saw some apples on a tree in the center, but the career pack, which also happened to be he soccer team, had claimed the field, so I suggested Rue use her slingshot to knock one off. She did, but then the apple tree turned around and became the tree from The Wizard of Oz, and the pellet but one I he soccer players in the head during a pivotal moment in the game. She was really angry and started to chase us, and unfortunately Rue got stabbed. It was almost the end if the Games for that day , and by proving myself, somehow, I was eliminated. I still had two pears that the soccer players threw at me, and I gave them to a friend. All her allies were set free, and she didnt know how to hunt, so i gave her the pears. aren't i nice? Then the bell rung and we all went to our classes. I went to Spanish but I forgot to do this worksheet so I tried to do it while she was lecturing but she called me out. Then we turned them in, and it turned out I actually did half of the worksheet. Still, my Spanish teacher told me and everyone else that we deserved to perish in the Games. Then I went to PE, which I don't even have, and told my friend that she only had 3 weeks left until the Hunger Games were over, and if she hadn't gotten eliminated she would die. Then I went home and found a random dog from the cover of my science notebook locked in a closet, that was exactly 2 times wide and one time deep. My house wasnt actually my house, it was a combination if my old house and my friends house. Anyway, my mom locked the dog in the closet and only le him go when I got home, and I petted him.

EDIT: forgot the weirdest part!

My mom was angry at my dad for harboring useless antiques. She told him thy me and my friends had one of a kind antiques, an they were cool, but his weren't. She told him that no one like him vinyl records, and that his collection of lost Simpsons episodes that took place during the movie were stupid, and told him to dispose of them at once! Them I grabbed my suitcase and want to my friends house. When I was there her and we brother were making calls, but they had to do so by playing pieces of music that expressed their message. I did too, but it was really hard since I had to play the tuba.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 10:30:31 AM by Catvomitsky »

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #433 on: April 22, 2014, 10:45:25 PM »

I keep having a recurring dream that I have too many pets in my room to take care of and I kept forgetting to feed them all.
And then I dreamt that the world was ending but it was made of cake and the ocean was slowly turning into soda and that was exciting and then it turned into this medieval party thing and I was the queen and I went to go talk to this guy but he completely ignored me and then I got my veil/hat thing ripped out of my hair and I didn't even flinch

Trim him of his baby fat
Just...like...this

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #434 on: April 24, 2014, 11:48:26 PM »

I had a dream where I ordered some video game that I was super excited about (probably should have realized then that I was dreaming ::)), but when it came, there was a big label on it that said "WARNING: contains poisonous powder". I opened it anyway and a bunch of purple powder burst out all over me. Apparently, my dream-self was an idiot, because I ignored it and started playing the video game. After a few minutes, I started being itchy. Then the itch started to be painful and bug red welts started appearing all over me, but I still ignored it for whatever reason. Then I felt an irresistible urge to bite things, so I ate the controller. Then my dad got mad at me for eating the controller, but didn't seem to care about the poisonous powder that I had gotten everywhere. Then I started chewing through the wall, so he chained me to the toilet. I chewed through the chain and went back to him, and that was when he figured that I must be covered in my grandparents' experimental Fighting Beetle Powder. I was excited that we figured out what was wrong. We got in the car and drove to my grandparents' (although in real life they live too far away to practically drive there), all the while with me chewing on a dog toy. Then we got there, and they said that they were sorry for mailing it to me, but they had to test it on someone. Then they sprayed me with a hose, the powder washed off, and I was fine. The end.

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 124