Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 94866 times)

Nightwatcher

Re: Dreams?
« Reply #435 on: April 26, 2014, 06:28:32 AM »

I had a dream where my character, Zero, was at school. He was walking to class while Zeref (an ancient consciousness that is fused into him and his lifetimes) was talking to him about the Markers and they're new physical form. Then that said form came and there was a huge climactic battle  ;D

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #436 on: April 26, 2014, 07:52:31 AM »

Zero, do you watch Fairy Tail? (This sounds like such a completely random question if you don't. .-.)
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Nightwatcher

« Reply #437 on: April 26, 2014, 09:39:13 AM »

I love that show! That's probably my favorite anime! (And possibly the only one I've ever seen first episode to last)

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #438 on: April 26, 2014, 09:40:07 AM »

So is the name Zeref a coincidence?
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Nightwatcher

« Reply #439 on: April 26, 2014, 09:46:44 AM »

No actually. As you've might have read by now, I'm a fanfiction writer. As a part of my large universe (called the Hyperverse), there is an ancient, extinct race of beings known as the Cruxians (or colloquially the Precursors). Zeref is the first named individual of all history, derived from the Ghihalian word "Zuraf", meaning "Enlightened". The reason I choose that name and back-tracked into that "translation" is because of Zeref in Fairy Tail. In Fairy Tail, Zeref is the ancient dark-magician; the strongest and most dangerous. Zeref of Cruxia, is the same way: a magician of unknown power who was the driving force behind the creation of the greatest evil (to some) and theology (to others) in the galaxy, earning her the more known, historical title of Zeref the Black.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #440 on: April 26, 2014, 09:49:20 AM »

Well I know who Zeref is in Fairy Tail or I wouldn't have asked .-. That's interesting, though. I don't put nearly that much thought into naming my characters.
This is totally off-topic, but have you seen the new episodes? Of Fairy Tail, I mean.

- Catvomitsky

Nightwatcher

« Reply #441 on: April 26, 2014, 09:51:47 AM »

I only saw up to the finale in April 2013. Is there more episodes coming?

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #442 on: April 26, 2014, 09:52:51 AM »

There's three more. It continued at the beginning of the month. I don't think there's an English dub yet, though, if you watch that.

- Catvomitsky

Nightwatcher

« Reply #443 on: April 26, 2014, 09:54:29 AM »

I do, but with Fairy Tail, I love subs.

So yeah. That is Zeref. A Cruxian woman who was named by the Ghihalians to give voice to her works and explaination from the Lenarians and the Disians before them and the Protheans and the Collective after them  ;)

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #444 on: April 29, 2014, 11:30:41 PM »

I was in a store of some sort hiding behind paper towels. Then someone took the last pack of paper towels and I came out to find a conveyer belt stretching to the horizon on either end. On the conveyer belt was a lot of different cardboard cutouts of the legs of German women. (How did I know they were German? I don't know. It's a dream.) I just carried on as if this was perfectly normal and went home. When I got there, my brother and I decided to go swimming in a lake. We took bags with spare clothes to the lake. We were happily swimming around for a while until something went boom and a few seconds later, we were hit by a giant wave. We decided at that point to get out. We found that our bags were gone (and for some reason, so was my swim top), so we decided to go to a nearby store to buy more. We bought more clothes, put them on, and went home.
The next day, we went to school and got some news: there was a new terrorist group in America. I can't remember what they were called, but they wanted us all to not speak English and be very monotone when we talked. I asked my teacher what languages we could speak, but she didn't know. The rest of the day passed without event, but on the way home, a box of unlit explosives came suddenly through the bus window and landed on my brother's lap. We showed it to our dad and stepmom, who decided that if we could get rid of it, the terrorist attacks would stop. They decided to get rid of it by burning it, so I left and went very far away. They did it, but it turned out that it couldn't be detonated by heat, and was now a pile of nonexplosive ash. The next day, the news announced that they had found the bodies of the terrorists and we should rest assured that they were locked up in jail, which confused me because I didn't know why they'd lock up bodies, but the terrorists were gone so I was satisfied.

One of my more cohesive dreams, actually.

- Catvomitsky

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #445 on: April 30, 2014, 02:43:26 AM »

I had a dream that my sister and I attended a Divergent-themed summer camp, complete with a Choosing Ceremony and pretty much everything except the aptitude test. I chose Dauntless, and for some reason, I was expecting my sister to be there, too, but she chose a different faction (I don't know which one, though). And then one day my family and I are all hanging out together--we knew about the whole "Faction before blood" rule, but we didn't care--and I was walking on the train tracks. My mom kept insisting that I had to get off the tracks because I was going to get hit by the train, but I said, "No, Mom. It's fine. I'm not going to get hurt," and then the train came. It was going as fast as a bullet train, but I somehow managed to not get hit. I turned to my mom and said, "See? I told you," and I woke up shortly after that.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #446 on: May 02, 2014, 10:48:47 PM »

I dreamt that we were in like ancient Rome and my sister was a noble and was gonna have twins but they both died? And then we fast forwarded to modern times and she was making makeshift graves in her backyard and I was like "that's weird no thanks" so I went swimming with these two girls that hate me and the guy I went to prom with was there and it was awkward and we ditched him. But one of the girls and I totally hit it off and were like "we're going to hang out all summer and blah blah" so that was weird.
Then I went back and my sister had dug the graves and the tombstones were super morbid. Then I woke up.   

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #447 on: May 02, 2014, 11:24:35 PM »

I had a dream that I was at summer camp, and all of the forumers were there. And this woman named Keira who's on the riding staff turned out to be the Kira on here even though I consciously know that that doesn't make sense. And then at some point during the after-dinner free time, we all threw a giant Westerfeld party and got the rest of the camp hooked and it was awesome ^-^

- Catvomitsky

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #448 on: May 02, 2014, 11:44:33 PM »

That sounds fun!

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #449 on: May 02, 2014, 11:45:31 PM »

It was. And weird.

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 124