Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 111325 times)

|ĸιrα|

Re: Dreams?
« Reply #600 on: October 14, 2014, 01:33:34 AM »

I dreamt I was trying to buy hydrogen peroxide with my mom's credit card and I was freaking out because I've only used it like twice in my life and so I went up and it started rolling away so the guy was like "It's by the door" so I ran over to get it and then came back and he was like "this is whipped cream." And I was like "no, it's hydrogen peroxide" and he was laughing and then I woke up

Higher, further, faster

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #601 on: October 16, 2014, 08:07:42 PM »

I dreamt that my family was all together and Scotty was toddling around and being cute and everyone was watching tv and no one was worried that he had gone out of the living room and was walking elsewhere and suddenly an old man was at the door and he was a cute old man so I guess I wasn't bothered so I let him be and went back but then he wasn't leaving and was talking to Scotty so I told my mom and she stood and went and grabbed Scott and the man made a horrible face at me (like Bilbo in LOTR when Frodo says he's taking the ring.) And came toward me slowly so I grabbed a pin to stab at him with so he was like 'OH I can do that' and produced another pin to stab me back so I was stabbing at his hands and he hadn't done anything and then like a burst of air went over me and he was gone and I was covered in red pin - pricks and that's why. I woke up and it really freaked me out so I'm sitting here with the light on.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #602 on: October 21, 2014, 09:23:55 AM »

Kira...that sounds freaky.

During my two-week hiatus from the forum, I only had one weird dream (in which my band went to a water park, I tried to float and ended up making my nose bleed, one of our drum majors sat on my friend, and I moved back into my old townhouse.) Until last night.

Last night, I had a dream that Ebola came to Florida. It had mutated so that it could be transmitted through bugs and prolonged physical contact. In the dream, I was hanging our with some of my friends before marching band practice, and one of them decided to dump a bucket full of pig slop and dead bees all over me. Somehow, they found out that I had Ebola by doing this, and I was immediately whisked away to the hospital. I couldn't receive a hospital bed since there were so many patients, and I had to stand for my chemotherapy procedure. They were testing a new cure, where the Ebola patients would put their fingers in a laser matrix of green lights, and the blood in the veins that ran through these fingers would supposedly get sterilized. This had to be done for 30 minutes on each hand, every day. After I came home from the hospital, I went on this dress-up website called Fantage because for some reason, the site malfunctioned and gave me a lifetime membership. But mostly I was loitering around there so I'd have an excuse to be on a computer so I could check the news. Ebola was spreading within the state, and several others as well. State borders were all closed, so no one could get in or out. The next day, I went to the hospital again, and decided to ask some questions. I found out that the green laser procedure had a 70% chance of working. Skip ahead another day, and I'm leaving my house for the hospital. As we drive away, I see my dad check the trap that's been set in our yard for the past week, and there's a baby raccoon inside. Then I get to the hospital, and this time I decide to ask how long I have to live, if the treatment fails. The answer: 4-5 hours. Obviously, I panic, but it's a Thursday, so I leave the hospital after an hour and go to band rehearsal. I knew that dying of Ebola was a legitimate excuse to miss it, and that there wasn't any point in going since there's a 70% chance that I wouldn't even be alive at our next performance, but I wanted to spend what would probably be my final hours doing something I cared about with people I cared about. I arrived at my school, and immediately the friend that dumped the bucket on me comes running up to apologize. The bucket prank, in the dream, originated when Ebola came to America as a sick joke among high school kids. The bees were supposed to scare the prankee into thinking that they were actually live bees that would sting them and give them Ebola. I accepted her apology, and asked her if she would deliver my final messages to people (which were written on my phone) if I died after practice. She agreed. I tried to hug her, but she cringed away and said that she didn't want to "catch the Ebola". Even though she was wearing a jacket. Anyways, I went to tell the officers that I wouldn't be able to march today and would have to sit out, due to the fact that I was dying. I couldn't find them, but my friend's brother told me to tell his sister's boyfriend instead. I really didn't want to do that, because I felt like he would judge me for dying somehow, but luckily the officers materialized out of nowhere. Unfortunately, before I could explain myself, the dream ended. Or maybe my life ended in the dream...

The scary part? The part about my parents having set up a trap in our yard and it having been there for a week is true. When I woke up in the morning and told them about my dream, they told me that there really was a baby raccoon in the trap, and it had just gotten caught that night. I jokingly told them that I hoped the part about Ebola didn't also come true. But when I got to school today, someone had written "EBOLA" in blood across the pavement. Like, actual blood. It was like something out of Harry Potter and the Freakin' Chamber of Secrets. Needless to say, that wasn't a comforting sign and I'm more than a bit disturbed right now.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 09:37:53 AM by Catvomitsky »

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #603 on: October 27, 2014, 07:37:54 AM »

I typed this all out this morning and I forgot to post it until now.

I had a dream that I woke up late for school because my alarm didn't go off, but then I was really confused because everyone was saying it was Monday, but I could swear Sunday never happened (because I was remembering real-life Saturday). Eventually they convinced me that it was Monday, even though my iPad said it was Newspaper, which I was convinced was normal and meant it was Sunday.  (It was also November 3, which weirdly enough, actually is a Monday.) I still didn't realize anything was weird. Then one of my friends (who I have never given my address) showed up at my house to take me to school. We went to my piano class (which I have second period and not with her) and it turned out we were having a lesson on an ancient culture that was completely peaceful except that every day, they tied two people together at the neck wit pink yarn and launched then out of a catapult. We did this by launching people out of a catapult. That was when I started to realize that something wasn't quite normal, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then someone poked me with a stick and I woke up .-.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #604 on: October 27, 2014, 07:55:46 AM »

Wow XD that sounds like something that would happen in the Bloodbath.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:32:16 AM by Julia the bookworm »

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #605 on: October 27, 2014, 08:06:17 AM »

It sort of does XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #606 on: October 30, 2014, 12:43:38 AM »

So my dream last night made me very sad.
I was at like a function thing for girl scouts I guess and the little girl from Doctor Who's last episode was there so I was chilling with her and then this girl I hate ' s boyfriend showed up and he's actually really cool so.i was sitting with him for a while and then my best friend from middle school showed up so we were hanging out and then everything changed and it literally was like the fire nation attacking because there was a lot of fires and we got locked in this room and everyone was freaking out and I was like "Guys! It's okay! Zuko is trying to save us" and he really was like the room we were in was like fireproof and there was a massive explosion but everyone was okay so we left and walked out and I was going to the car with my friend and the best friend from before was walking ahead and fell and so I went to help her and my other friend was like 'we have to go." And then I started to leave but then I saw my ex boyfriend and I was like 'must talk' so I called to him and he was like 'what are we? Or were we?' And I told him he had to call me and left and that's why I'm sad because I miss him

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #607 on: November 05, 2014, 02:23:11 AM »

Here goes. My attempt to type out my dream, on Pan's instructions to do so in one of the game threads.

It didn't really have a beginning. All I remember was tentacles. Huge, black, oily tentacles, writhing around in an underwater chamber. They belonged to a super-sized Ursula, who kept grabbing random people from within the chamber and eating them, or occasionally grabbing two people and trying to get them to make out. Then I was on land again, and my band was marching across bleachers while simultaneously doing the visuals for our show. If you don't know, that's pretty frikkin' difficult. I kept tripping, and the only people who saw me trip were freshmen. I don't know why, but I really wanted upperclassmen to see me trip. Then I was driving by a restaurant in southern Georgia that was basically a cluster of plastic Dr. Seuss figures around a Dr. Seuss-themed car that bad a witty saying about Southern heat which I don't remember at all. We want there to eat, and I was asking questions to my snake the entire time. Then I asked him about the apocalypse, and he morphed into a bird and told the entire restaurant about the upcoming end of the world in a British accent. There was another part that involved more marching band and a skiing accident and the latest episode of Doctor Who, but I don't remember it.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #608 on: November 05, 2014, 11:48:20 AM »

Your dreams are so weird XD

And I had a dream a few days ago that I don't really remember except that it ended in someone stabbing my wrist for being gay (because I was apparently gay in the dream?) and then I actually woke up from the pain in the dream and my wrist hurt and it was really wierd and kind of scary ._.

- Catvomitsky

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #609 on: November 07, 2014, 01:31:13 AM »

Double posting :P

I had a dream that my house was full of puppies ^-^ It was a very good dream in which almost nothing happened.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #610 on: November 17, 2014, 01:00:54 AM »

It's been awhile...but I've had another weird dream >:D

The dream somehow started with the knowledge that my English teacher was a Time Lord, and pregnant. Then I was watching a play, and the actors, except for three people, were band kids. Two guys were looking at a picture of them from last year (which, in the dream, is this year - the dream takes place one year in the future), and making comments about how they were both "so hot". They started remembering the time they had to climb a pole for some reason, and these two girls also had to climb the pole, and they both went first so they wouldn't see the girls' underwear as they climbed, but ended up looking anyway as they climbed back down the pole. Then they clapped each other on the back and congratulate each other on having the heterosexuality to illicitly look at girls' underwear. The scene changed and two more guys went on. One of them was in my section and the other is just a random drama guy, who isn't in band at all. Then they started passionately making out, and eventually the random drama guy tied the other's head to his leg using my shoe and walked off the set like that. The end of the show, the crowd goes wild, and even my dad, who tends to be a teensy bit homophobic with these sort of things, raved on and on about how "emotionally riveting" that last scene was. All the while, I'm still over here like, wtf just happened why did they have to use MY shoe?. Afterwards, I was talking to my friend about the play, and she tells me to lie down and use her as a pillow. She started playing with my hair and asked me, "You know who I want to see [name of band guy from the last scene] make out with next? Someone short." I was about to make the point that this was a one-time thing only for this one play, but decided to instead list short guys in band until she agreed that one was short enough. Skip ahead to a new scene, and I'm in an Atlanta hotel. Me and my roommates are in the lobby trying to buy a dessert. We buy some and then go up the stairs, only to discover that we have to zipline to our room. I see my section leader almost fall off the building next to us, and start laughing so hard that I stumble and am about to fall off the roof until my friend pulls me back and saves my life. I then proceed to get stuck on a zipline and almost kill myself, dropping my dessert in the process. Eventually I get to my room, only to realize that I left my dessert outside. So I go back down all the ziplines and scour the ground for the cake I dropped, and I actually found it but by then all the ziplines were taken down so I was also stranded down there. THE END

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #611 on: November 20, 2014, 01:35:36 AM »

I had a dream where I was at camp and for some reason, I had to do a research project there. I did mine on a guy named Wellington who was born in 1889 and helped to cure polio before his sudden and violent death of an unknown illness in 1924. (A quick Google search reveals that he probably does not exist.)  I was trying to do this around another event in camp that involved pasta, brownies, a truck, and paper yo-yos, but I'm not entirely sure what it was. Anyway, I was had just said the first line of my presentation ("It was March of 1924 when the great man Wellington collapsed in his home...") when I woke up. And now I know more about this dreamworld Wellington than I do about actual important historical figures XD

- Catvomitsky

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #612 on: November 20, 2014, 01:56:18 AM »

I had a dream a couple nights ago where me and my friends for some reason were at a house that belonged to Rai,

we were there for a costume party, and this one guy in like the skinny Incredible Hulk costume with a mask made my friend start a drinking contest  with a boy that was around the ages of 12 to 15.  and I was mad at the guy in the Incredible Hulk costume because he got the young kids drunk I wasn't so mad about my friends getting drunk because we were around the drinking age in Canada. Then, I messaged Rai on Facebook  about the party saying, " What the hell? What the hell?!" then she came over to where we were ( the party was very big and crowded so I hadn't seen her all night.) and asked me what was going on, after that I woke up.

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #613 on: November 28, 2014, 02:53:50 PM »

I had a pretty freaky dream last night.

So basically I had a dream that my mom was like an hour late for picking me up for school and I called her and was essentially like "Mom did you forget that you had a third child?" and she said she would come to pick me up. But then like some teacher was herding literally like hundred of my classmates off to somewhere so I was like "Herpderp I should stay with an adult." so I followed them because I am mentally five years old and a complete idiot. So we ended up at some like... "sports complex" except... it was a tennis court divided into eight sections with cages. But for some reason I knew it was a sports complex? Anyway I was told I needed to go into one of the cages with some other girls by this creepy coach/scientist dude. So I did (my dream judgement is really questionable okay) and we had to do "exercise drills" and we weren't allowed to socialize. There were a whole bunch of rules that were enforced by other students that were forced into these cages, like that we weren't allowed to have anything with a screen on it. So someone crushed my phone and stole my DS. (why did I have that with me? I don't know.) The dream started to get a really creepy vibe at this point, because we were forced to do labor without speaking and with no outside communication. At this point, other girls started calling me a monster and I didn't understand why. The complex transformed into a house and everyone disappeared except for me. I realized I was being pursued around the house by the creepy coach/scientist who also referred to me as a monster. It was really, really, REALLY disturbing, because the house was super nice and bright and friendly, but it was contrasted by the fact that I was being pursued by someone who was dehumanizing me and probably wanted to experiment on me or whatever. I ended up cornered in a bedroom, but I climbed into a high cabinet and tried dropping heavy things on him, which didn't work. I ended up being caught and he forced a key into my chest Ava's Demon-style, which "unlocked" my demonic nature, and I transformed into an Anthropophage (look it up if you don't know, it's a headless human with a mouth and eyes on it's stomach). To tip off the pure unadulterated terror of the situation, he said, "I just want to see those teeth of yours!" and I got a GAME OVER screen with a little pixel of me in demon form.

That was probably the most disturbing dream I've ever had. Like... It was way too detailed and terrifying and life-like.

I think it's my subconscious showing my apparent distrust of organized sports?
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #614 on: November 29, 2014, 04:46:28 AM »

That...is really disturbing e-e

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 125