Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 94733 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #675 on: December 20, 2014, 05:12:44 PM »

...well then XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #676 on: December 21, 2014, 02:31:03 AM »

I had a dream about a blind family and a sexually abusive uncle and then it changed and we were at the NWSS and I showed my friend where something in a previous dream had happened and then we went down to the arenas and this girl was practicing and she kept falling off and then she'd just freak out on her horse and finally a judge that had been sitting there told it was in no way the horses fault, the girl was too small for her saddle and her stirrups were too long and she wasn't sitting back enough. Then it switched again  to my mom and I going to the dentist repeatedly and there was always this girl in the waiting room and she had awesome fashion taste and then we got there one time and she and I were basically wearing the sa me shrug and so I sat next to her and we started talking about our clothes and I found out she was actually a they (they were genderfluid) and then all these people started showing up and Josh peck was there saying he was engaged and then everyone was all 'nah its a hoax' and then it changed again and I was with a big group out people and we were planning some sort of party and I was in my graduation gown and so we went into this room with these stands and my job was to make the crowd on my stand cheer. So I stood up there and the floor was all computerized with screens and at the front if the room there was a big table that was a screen and you could control everything in the room with that and so then this one lady was going to switch her job so she went to the table to tell the computer and it started freaking out and wouldn't let her and that's when I woke up.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #677 on: December 22, 2014, 02:39:30 AM »

So last night I dreamt about the Humpty Dumpty cannon thing and so it was like there was a medieval war goiin and I was standing in the middle of it and the other side sent over a massive bear that broke through the wall and sent the cannon toppling down, but then it  was inside they fort and so I went to go make sure they didn't kill it and of course they were trying to and I was screaming at them to stop and then rhe bear started chasing me so I ran back totoward the hole in the wall but tripped and then got back up but then it tackled me and started talking and apparently I could talk to animals and it was asking me to help it, so I took it away and then it was in this room with me and there were other people in there and it stayed with me and then I woke up

Flashman

• Spooky! I'm a ghost! Ooh!
« Reply #678 on: December 22, 2014, 03:31:43 AM »

Me and a bunch of people (possibly from American Horror Story) were in a particular hallway in my school at night. I was nervously walking down a dark hallway, then started running back. I looked down the night vision sights of a pistol, and peaking around the corner were some small people. They got to close, and something happened. Then it happened again, and I shot at them this time, and they threw things at me.

And I found a secret room in my house with a computer I didn't know about.

And I went to Maine, and some Sophomores I knew when I was a Freshman were there, pressuring me to take my mom's car to a party, but I didn't .
Westerforum Resident Oh Who Cares No One Will Actually Read This

Nightwatcher

« Reply #679 on: December 23, 2014, 01:52:33 PM »

I dreamed I was in Destiny

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #680 on: December 24, 2014, 02:29:36 AM »

I dreamt that it was my freshman orientation day at college and instead of the normal stuff we went on a hike with some kids that would be in our major and so we ended up getting hella lost but then we cut through this gross creek thing and got to a town called Hudson (that I don't think exists here ) and my best friend was with me and we wanted to take the lightrail to Denver (but my college is in Fort Collins?) But this girl wanted me to walk back with her so we went to the lightrail with the others but there was this weird stair thing and we got left behind and then I woke up

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #681 on: December 24, 2014, 02:57:05 AM »

So there was this girl. She was really, really unmotivated to do anything and she seemed sad all the time. At the beginning of the dream, she was lying on a couch and she could see this lump above her couch but she didn't know what it was. Her parents told her that she should sit up and look at it, because they knew that it would make her happy. She thought it was a basketball, because she knew she was on the basketball team and that she had liked basketball, even though she hated it now. But she sat up, and the sitting up I could tell took every last ounce of her willpower and strength. And it wasn't a basketball, it was a carved bust of a musician she had liked but now she hated. The next thing we knew she was on top of a ferris wheel and she was going to kill herself. But some guy was on top of the ferris wheel with her, and he wasn't trying to stop her, he was just sitting there and watching her. And then he asked her "Where is your mother?" And the girl said, "My mother hates me, she isn't coming back." And he said, "You should wait for your mother." So the girl waited for her mother, and soon enough a woman came up on the top of the ferris wheel and hugged the girl. But the girl said "No, no, this isn't her, this isn't my mother!" And she shook herself free of the woman and stepped off the ferris wheel and she hit the ground and died.

I don't know whether to be excited because I finally had another vivid dream or disturbed because the entire dream was the buildup to a girl's suicide e-e
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #682 on: December 24, 2014, 03:28:17 AM »

That's really disturbing. I think it should be one of those animated shorts on YouTube

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #683 on: December 24, 2014, 07:41:13 AM »

Wow, I haven't had a vivid dream in awhile. Just random snippets of weird. Kira's right, it does seem like a YouTube short.

I had a dream that Walrus painted a mural of all the numbers from RESET, except Ten and Eleven weren't there (or maybe they were, I just didn't see them), One genderbent every other time you looked at the painting, and not all of the numbers looked like their creators described them. Four also wasn't there, but earlier in the dream I heard a man say that he had to "eliminate that fucking Four first, and as soon as possible", so she was probably just dead. I did see her in the dream as a person; she was sorta tan and had bombshell wavy blond hair and a leather jacket - i.e., really hot. In the mural, Seven had surprisingly frizzy hair and was a lot shorter than I imagined her to be; Six didn't look young (she actually looked 16), and she had red hair and turquoise eyes, with a turquoise hoodie and a coffee in her hands; Five was painted into the sky (they were all standing like how classes stand for group photos, but he was just floating in the sky), in black and white, and screaming; Nine had long dirty blond hair and had her face turned to the side so her hair obscured almost all her features, and looked like an iTunes model. Three was in the picture but every time I looked at her, someone made me look away, so I don't remember much of what she looked like, except that she had hair reminiscent of Clove's from THG. One moved around every time you looked at the painting - sometimes she was in the sky and sometimes with everyone else, and sometimes both. When she was in the sky, she would be depicted in black in white, but with much bolder contrast than Five was. It was implied that she/he was a deity of some sort. This mural was in a field, and there was an Easter egg hunt going on. In the middle of the hunt, my dad walked in and brought me a shirt that he got from a psychology convention that said "MBTI Experiences", and it looked exactly like my band's show shirt from this year, with only the words changed. The thing was, I had snuck off during the middle of the night weeks before to go to that convention, so I already had that shirt, but I obviously couldn't tell my dad that. My mom also appeared there, and together we looked at the mural and she tried guessing who was who in the mural based on what I had told her of the RP.

After some internet searching, I found that mbtiexperiences is an actual blog. And also, Walrus did say she wanted to draw all the numbers together. Huh

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #684 on: December 24, 2014, 07:47:35 AM »

That's really awesome. And yes, Four is really hot in my head and probably would wear a leather jacket. I really like your dream xD

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #685 on: December 24, 2014, 07:50:51 AM »

That's really weird, but awesome. XD
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #686 on: December 24, 2014, 10:22:07 AM »

That is just bizzare XD So One kept teleporting and genderbending whenever you looked away from her?

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #687 on: December 24, 2014, 12:49:29 PM »

Thanks XD and yes, One would teleport and genderbend every time anyone looked away from him/her.

Oh, and I forgot: Seven was leaning against Eight's leg, and Two would disappear whenever my mom would try to find him.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #688 on: December 25, 2014, 03:33:22 AM »

So my dream started at school and I was working on my thesis but instead I was photoshopping these characters into the same picture of a garden, so I had like five different pictures of this garden with differently characters in it. Anyway, I was late for advisement and had to hurry up there and my friend had taken my phone so I got that back and then sat there looking at these pictures aND they started to move and next thing I knew I was in the garden. The characters all showed up there and when I touched their left shoe they came to life. Except for this one I had to touch her mouth. So we started going through this garden and I was holding hands with the one boy in the group and all of a sudden the characters would interchange with being my friends and the boy was the guy I went to prom with and then they'd switch back. Anyway, so we went through this garden that ended up being a maze and found an actual maze that looked like it had been for a diorama but we started from the beginning and took tiny footsteps to get through it.  Two of my friends got stuck in flower pots and one of them was mad that we pulled them out because she thought it would help them get through this little maze and then as soon as she did the maze grew higher and stretched out so it was actually our size and because I was half awake at this point I was controlling the dream and I knew what was at the end but I still wanted to watch it play out. But I didn't so blah.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #689 on: December 25, 2014, 03:43:15 AM »

Okay, you know when you're only half awake and the fogginess of sleep still hasn't disappeared, and you have images that float into your head of their own accord, even though you're still partially awake? Yeah I had one of those and it was hella weird.

It started out with this guy that looked like a cross between an African-American Krusty the Clown and Conan. He opened his mouth so it looked like the LOL rage face, and inside his mouth were tiny versions of the Doctor and the Master kissing. The tiny Time Lords then pulled out the guy's two front teeth and went surfing on them. One of the teeth feel, and was swallowed by a dolphin. The tooth ripped through the dolphin's digestive system so fiercely that it caused the dolphin to explode, turning the water a sickly gray-red. All of the people instantly ran away from the beach, only to be abducted by an alien spaceship. The spaceship flew into a graph paper dimension, where it dropped off two stick figure aliens. The aliens fell only two squares apart from each other, but 4 by 4 boxes were instantly drawn around them. After lots of pining looks on both sides, the creator of the boxes decided to fold the paper so the two boxes appeared to merge into one. The aliens were reunited, and almost immediately the lines of the graph paper world faded away and they were taken back into the spaceship, along with the screaming Earthling beach-goers.

My actual dream that took place when I was asleep was arguably even stranger. I was in school, and it was suddenly under attack. The students were evacuated, and after several minutes of my friends and I wandering around looking for an exit, just when it seemed we were outnumbered, the Lord of the Rings elves came to the rescue! Notably, Tauriel, Legolas, and Thranduil. One of the elves' arrows missed, and flew directly at me, but I blocked it with my giant pencil, and it still had enough momentum to redirect itself to break the window of the nearest house. Then it happened again, and this time it hit one of the attackers! I was so proud of myself and started busting some Dragon Warrior moves. Then I was in my house, and my friend texted me that she had given a band (in which one of the members was my dad's boss's nephew) me and two other friend's addresses. She wanted us all to form a band and thought that the members of this other band could come to our houses and give us advice. I seemed to be the only one that was creeped out by this, but I didn't think much of it. That is, until my mom came screaming that there was a creepy teenage guy with a car full of creepy teenage guy minions outside our house. I was about to tell my dad what had happened, and found him outside my room on a ladder, listening to music from the Ice Age 2 game. I was so upset that he was listening to the Ice Age music that I stormed off and didn't tell him anything. The next thing I knew I was in a corset made of toilet paper and masking tape. That's where the dream ended.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 124