Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 111147 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #690 on: December 25, 2014, 04:02:23 AM »

...maybe this is weird, but the thing with the aliens and the graph paper is actually sort of adorable.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 02:34:06 AM by Panzercrappitastica »
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #691 on: December 26, 2014, 02:43:05 AM »

Double posting :P

I had a dream where there was this guy with pointy teeth who would follow me making creepy faces and threatening to bite me, but whenever I complained to him or to anyone else about him, everyone else said there was no one there. And then eventually he did bite me, in the neck, and I fell over and started screaming, but everyone was looking at me like I was crazy and like I wasn't bleeding out from a bite wound to the neck. And then I woke up in a white room with a professional-looking guy telling me that I wasn't actually dying, and then I remembered I was supposed to be dying, but I hadn't been before I remembered, so I guess I really wasn't. And then my brother got a text in real life and his phone woke me up :P
There is a possibility that I shouldn't read about mental disorders and then let that swirl around in my overactive imagination while I sleep.
Also, merry Christmas, dreamland. Thanks for the gift ::)
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #692 on: December 26, 2014, 03:58:44 PM »

I had a Christmas dream about dying too!

I was trying in a hotel with my two best friends, and they both came in from the lobby coughing. Their lungs had suddenly and inexplicable filled up with waters rendering them both unable to breathe. I didn't want to catch whatever they had, so I made them stay on the other side of the room, even though they begged me to let them sleep with me. Despite my precautions, my lungs still ended up filling with water. Unable to speak, I ran out off e room and frantically knocked on the door of my ASL teacher across the hall. I thought that I could sign to her what had happen, and she could possible help me. When the door opened, it wasn't my teacher who answered, but the (tenth) Doctor and Martha Jones. While I was still recovering, the Doctor was able to merge my consciousness with his, so I was able to have secondary control of his body, and the pain I felt from the water in my lungs was shared between us. By doing this, the Doctor was exposed to the virus that caused my lung sickness, and he could somwhow find a cure by exposing it to as many surfaces as possible. Since both of us had the disease, we both had to work together in our task of touching as many random things as possible. We rode the elevator down to the lobby, and on the way down, the Doctor was scrabbling to touch every corner of the elevator and kept bumping into Martha. And they both seemed to be enjoying it, if you know what I mean. So, being the shippy fool that I am, I took control of the Doctor's body, said some cheesy line about needing to touch every surface possible, and kissed her (as the Doctor). We then arrived in the lobby, which was fully of an I conveniently large amount of people eating fancy dinners. I grabbed the microphone from the manager, announced that we were from the Board of Health and had to test for a deadly disease that had made its way into the food, and immediately everyone left. Then me, the Doctor, and Martha started putting our hands in as much of the food as possible, leading us to trash the fancy tower of buffet food and make a mess of the lobby. It was really fun XD And all the while, the Doctor and Martha were giving each other sappy looks and throwing food at each other :P

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #693 on: December 26, 2014, 04:41:28 PM »

What is it with you and dreams about the Doctor solving weird problems for you? XD

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #694 on: December 27, 2014, 02:48:28 AM »

I...really don't know XD
Now if only that could happen in real life...

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #695 on: December 27, 2014, 03:03:40 AM »

I had a dream where I was watching either a really weird game show or a movie with my grandparents (ones I'm not seeing for Christmas). Ahen we got to the theater, Neil Patrick Harris was there for some reason (he wasn't in whatever we were watching) and he waved to me. I pretended not to care but I actually thought it was pretty cool (which, to be honest, is probably how I'd react in real life, too). We got in and some people gave us little booklets and said that the show was really confusing and we'd probably need it to track what was happening, but I gave the booklet back and said "I'm a KagePro fan, I can handle confusing" which turned out not to be true at all when we got in. It started out with this guy and his mom, and the mom was basically just ignoring her son, who was around six, and then it cut to the same guy as a young teenager play-wrestling with some older guy, who then produced a wet baby out of nowhere and dropped it on him. Then it cut to anime-style animation from being live-action before and a girl I'd never seen before showed up and grabbed a microphone and then it became a sort of music video but I didn't speak the language the song was in (I think) and then it went back to live action and the girl was in a wedding dress marrying the older guy from before and then they kissed and everyone was cheering and sobbing and I was just like "What just happened?" And that was the end of the dream.

I'm happy to be having cohesive dreams again even if they make no sense ^-^

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #696 on: December 27, 2014, 03:28:14 AM »

I had a really weird dream and I was excited to share it but now I've forgotten it

Higher, further, faster

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #697 on: December 28, 2014, 04:37:30 AM »

I REMEMBERED THIS DREAM.

Okay so it started out that all my friends were in one house and they'd all been stabbed by a lady. But then it switched to that being a vision and we all ended up killing the lady when she tried to stab us and it was because she was angry that we were on tile. So we called the police but then didn't want to tell them so we hung up. And then my dad came and got me and we went to McDonald's and they had a machine that put mayo on your hamburgers which was weird but I used it and then he dropped me off at school and the new principal was Umbridge and she was going to but these vines all around the school and they really creeped me out and so we defeated them using Lego men. Then it changed again and I wwas in the Tipton and I had to go with this guy and Zack and Cody to the dry cleaners but they dropped me off at my house (but it wasn't my house) and I was wandering around my neighborhood and my ex and his family came driving up and invited me to dinner and I was like heck ya so I ran inside and took care of my dogs and tried to make my hair look good but it wouldn't cooperate so eventually I just gave up and got dressed but then I never actually went to dinner with them. I got in the car and we left and then I was back at my house and about to shower but I was on the forum on my computer and an oldie came back (but he wasn't a real oldie idk who he was) and was talking to Lexa and he had his location on and I thought it was Denver, Colorado but I couldnt read it very well and so I wanted to talk to him but he got off and said the best way to reach him was through Chat and gave a link and when I clicked it we (my friend that had just showed up  and i) were teleported to this forest thing and my frkend looked normal but I'd become a bug and this person/bug came up to us and lead us to this gate and made this freaky weird noise and another bug came up and it was this oldie and apparently thus was the chat and anyway I asked him where he lived but he never gave me a straight answer but I knew he was attending NYU. Then my friend left early and this bug guy told me to come back and talk to him so I said I would and left and then I woke up

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #698 on: December 28, 2014, 05:59:01 AM »

O-o that is a very random dream, Kira

I had a dream where the apocalypse was happening, and money was losing all its value and my dad kept texting me about the declining state of the economy, and then I got this huge iPad keyboard that was completely touch screen and the size of a piano. I then went to this function at my old middle school that I was threatened into attending, but whilst there the school flooded and only a few people survived because I lent them space on my keyboard, which was able to float. We then went to my house after being nearly devoured by sharks. Besides the students I had saved, my English teacher also came along and she found some unicorn shirts in my closet, and we talked about unicorns and philosophy and survival tactics. Then I found my iPod charger and plugged it in, and read all of my emails and then the dream just ended.

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #699 on: December 31, 2014, 03:20:32 AM »

I had a dream where I was a dude, and I worked at a movie theater in a strange town in Maine. The theater was empty except for my brother and I, and we were trapped in a short time loop where we were planting nightshade in a circuitous manner all around the theater. I broke the loop by pouring soda on this creepy AI ticket dispenser, but it saw it as an act of aggression and reported us to the police. I fled the scene, but the police found me in no time, because the town was almost fully automated. I got called a communist and then doused with water as a punishment? Anyway I found some not-as-wet clothing because it was hella cold and I started walking around town because I wanted to experience life as a dude but this pants less old guy said he was a cop and accused me of pushing him. I lawyered my way out of that, even though I was never on trial. Aaaaand then it was over.

"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #700 on: December 31, 2014, 03:38:39 AM »

I dreamt that instead of Florida I went to England but the ruins we passed looked more like Cair Paravel and I didn't tell anyone I was going there and we went to a little seaside town by some cliffs and apparently my dad had a house there and I drove a truck to the house and we had a greyhound and it was weird. But nice. I wish I actually had gone there

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #701 on: January 01, 2015, 12:56:14 PM »

A few nights ago I had a dream where, among other things, I went on a cruise with the fam, and someone had taken all our clothes and locked us out of all of our rooms except for one. So we were all cooped up in one bathroom, most people wearing bras and/or underwear, and a few people decided to go completely naked :0 Anyway, I brought my fish along and the police broke into the ship and tried to take him, and I had to distract them by putting him in a shrimp shell. At the end of the dream, Pan revealed herself as the mastermind behind the plan, and was all evilly-weevily sounding. It was actually pretty terrifying. But I forgot the reason for the whole thing :P

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #702 on: January 01, 2015, 01:12:00 PM »

...um XD I promise not to do that in the future.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #703 on: January 04, 2015, 03:57:35 AM »

What is it with you and dreams about the Doctor solving weird problems for you? XD
I had another dream about the Doctor solving a weird problem for me ::)

I was in Miami and they had a replica of Montu, a roller coaster in Busch Gardens. The replica apparently wasn't as good as the original, because halfway through I fell out of my harness and had to hold on with my bare hands. When the coaster finished, my arm fell off. It wasn't even painful, I was so scared and giddy and relieved to be alive that all I could do wash giggle hysterically as my parents took me to the hospital. On the way up to my room, I saw pretty much every person that I wouldn't want to see me with a bleeding stump for an arm :/ In my room was a nurse, and she said that if I was able to play a Ratatouille video game and get to the part with the marshmallows in the mud bog, I had a chance of getting my arm back. Well it didn't work because instead a got a temporary prosthetic arm, Peter Pettigrew-style. Also the person in the bed next to me was holywalrus. I went to sleep, and in the morning, I had a new arm! A real one! My mom explained  that Clara and the (Twelfth) Doctor had come during the night and taken me into the future and dipped my shoulder into a vat of stem cells imbued with the mud from the bog in the Ratatouille game. I ran out of the hospital to thank them, and said something that I don't remember but the Doctor thought it was profound and Clara smiled. Then I had a different dream about my parents interrupting my band practice so I could spray my fish, who ended up exploding his fins.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:07:34 AM by Catvomitsky »

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #704 on: January 04, 2015, 04:06:56 AM »

Cat how do you remember your dreams so well xD

Higher, further, faster
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 125