Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 102890 times)

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #720 on: January 09, 2015, 11:47:24 AM »

I dreamt that there was this monster that I was arguing with, and then suddenly we fused together like a frackling amoeba or something and when I looked in the mirror, I could see how gruesome the fusion was. I tried running from my reflection because it was horrifying, but I tripped and fell down a set of stairs and shattered like glass.

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #721 on: January 09, 2015, 12:10:03 PM »

That...is really weird e-e Is this a teacher you don't like when you're awake?
yeah, I can't stand him.

Twist the bones and bend the back
Trim him of his baby fat
Give him hair black as black
Just...like...this

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #722 on: January 09, 2015, 12:25:32 PM »

A couple nights ago I had this dream where my family was trying to find this Hannibal Lecter-sque serial killer at a funeral.

But the killer was dead and it was their funeral I think and we were supposed to  dessacrate the body.

It was weird...

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #723 on: January 11, 2015, 02:21:34 AM »

O.o

I dreamt that I found this tiny magical book from the world of The Last Unicorn that could persuade the reader to do whatever the owner of the book wanted to appear in the book. I really wanted a cat, so I made the book appear full of pets. We went to a shelter, but they only had dogs and exotic furry mammals, including a miniature version of the bear from Ice Age 2. The person running the shelter was Martha from Doctor Who, but she didn't look as youthful and strong as the Martha in the show. We went home With the intention to come back later but for some reason we had a swanky new house. I invited a family that we're close friends with over but they got stuck in the narrow hallway. We decided to watch the Series 9 premiere of Doctor Who to pass the time (also cos they couldn't move...). The (12th) Doctor and Clara went to the same shelter I did and when he saw Martha, the Doctor was like, @o@. Martha didn't remember him though. Then they both ran from some aliens and Martha explained how she didn't know who the Doctor was, and she would definitely remember if she had travelled the universe, etc.. The Doctor then explained how it was an alternate timeline. Then Martha decided that she wanted to be he person the Doctor described to her and ditch the job she hated and travel with him and Clara. It was basically a mashup of Donna and Martha's story arc. I would so love for everything in this dream to happen..

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #724 on: January 11, 2015, 02:52:03 AM »

Cat, what is it with you and dreams about Doctor Who? XD

I had a dream again about this water park. There was a ton of really terrifying slides that couldn't possibly be safe. I don't remember it ver well, but there was something about Percy Jackson fanfiction, somebody's character on this drawing website, a vampire with seperation anxiety, and Emily and Lissie (from the HoO RP) ziplining on vines. It was weird but really entertaining XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #725 on: January 11, 2015, 03:01:52 AM »

Wow Pan xD

I dreamt i became a mod but that's all I remember

Trim him of his baby fat
Just...like...this

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #726 on: January 11, 2015, 04:37:46 AM »

So far I've had 4 dreams about getting a dog/cat and 4 dreams about Doctor Who and 2 involving both .-.

A vampire with separation anxiety sounds very interesting XD

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #727 on: January 11, 2015, 07:10:20 AM »

I really wish I could remember that dream better XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #728 on: January 12, 2015, 02:26:13 AM »

Last night I had dream where my mom got me thick, woolen, Homesruck-themed socks. I brought my iPad in the bathtub with me one day for some reason, and I propped it up between the wall and the edge of the tub. It accidentally fell in, and I rushed to get my iPod and asked it' "Siri, I dropped my iPad in the bathtub, what do I do?". Even though my iPod touch doesn't have Siri, it answered, but it wasn't helpful so I basically tried to give my iPad CPR. Then I was at my old gymnastics place, having discovered that something was wrong with one of the teachers. I showed up there in the clothes I was wearing yesterday, and no one seemed to question that I wasn't in a leotard aand also that I had stopped coming there years ago. One of the coaches was going to commit suicide, and people there were trying to figure out why and talk her out of it. She was one of those people that everyone loved even though she was quiet, she just had that sort of charisma about her. I didn't know her but I immediately wanted to help her, so I tried to help. I left the therapy circle for a little while to go snooping around her office to see if I could find anything that might help, and found her computer open to the forum, in the Midnighters board. She had a secret RP going (secret=not in the Roleplay board) where we were all (mostly lesbian) fairies who wetn to a gymnastics class that was actually fairy training, but our fairy powers weren't actuvated outside the gym. I was in it, and so were Pan, Kira, Julia, and a few other forumers that didn't exist but were actually forum personas of people I know in real life. I did something in the RP (when I posted in the RP, I was sucked into the world, not posting). I don't remember what it was but when I came out, the coach had decided not to kill herself. People were writing her cards and letters, and I was considering writing her one too, but then I realized that she had no clue who I was and the other people in the gym couldn't even see me. It was because I no longer was "of that world". Then the dream faded away.

Just out of curiosity, if I made an RP based around the idea of the RP in the dream, would anyone join? I wouldn't make it now; probably a few months in the future.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:28:00 AM by Catvomitsky »

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #729 on: January 12, 2015, 02:42:39 AM »

Firstly, you have really weird dreams XD
Secondly, I'd probably join that.

- Catvomitsky

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #730 on: January 12, 2015, 04:17:48 AM »

Me too, that sounds fun.

Yesterday I had this dream where me and my friends went to go get tattoos and I got a tattoo of this little pink my little pony-ish pony with pink and rainbow hair and a purple top hat on my right hip.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #731 on: January 12, 2015, 04:36:55 AM »

Haha, I typed this out on Friday and forgot to post it :P
I had a dream where I was at camp, but I got to be in a bigger tent than usual and there was separated rooms and it was sort of weird. There was also a fish that looked like my dad's in one of the soap dispensers in the bathroom (which looked different than it does in real life, but it was definitely the same camp). Also, I had apparently brought all the KagePro songs on a CD, which I was allowed to play in the art barn, which was awesome. And somebody recognized Yobanashi Deceive from when I sang it last year. And then we went back to the tent and I borrowed someone's nail clippers for my toenails and then I woke up. And my toenails were shorter. All I can think is I clipped them last night and forgot about it ._.

And I also had another one last night:
So I don't remember this one all that well but I hope details will come back as a type. There were turtles, and I was a pop star, and someone got murdered. Actually I think the turtles may have been fat people in shells. They had human skin and faces and they could talk. And there were people doing something bad to the turtles/people that involved removing part of their skin from their neck but I don't remember what it was for. And the someone who got murdered had to do with the turtles, either they got murdered over an argument about the turtles, or they got murdered by the turtles. And it was in my fancy pop star house so I got all wrapped up in it. And at some point somebody tried to steal my fancy glowing greatsword that I had for some reason. Because apparently I could actually swing that thing even with my little scrawny arms XD Anyway, we (we being me and some people I don't know the identity of, but I wasn't alone) ran into some of the zookeepers who were torturing the turtles and threatened them with the glowing greatsword to tell us everything they knew. They panicked and struggled and I accidentally gave one of them a shallow cut on his chest, which was awkward but not lethal. Then they knew nothing so I let them go. And I found out the person who was murdered looked just like real-life me (dream-me was taller and had longer hair and a different face and good fashion sense), but in the dream I didn't react. And then at some point there was a kid on a beach who I did an impromptu concert for and there was no context for that. So...I think that was it XD

- Catvomitsky

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #732 on: January 12, 2015, 04:21:34 PM »

I dreamt about many object headed people and now I am drawing object headed people and giving them a whole world and universe and a thought came to my head to crossover this new universe with my Glass and Tar one just for a fun little story arc but I'm not sure. Dreams are fun~

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #733 on: January 13, 2015, 01:15:35 AM »

I dreamt I was in some magical world and there was a zoo that had either dinosaurs or mythical creatures, I never saw. But it wasn't me in the dream, it was Kat, Liesel, Nate, Sam, and someone else but idk who. Kat and Liesel were basically dying and they were going into surgery but it only would have saved one of them (idk why?) So they ran away and got stuck in this magic zoo and turned into fairies by this evil witch and that was that.

Trim him of his baby fat
Just...like...this

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #734 on: January 13, 2015, 09:36:34 AM »

That is very odd...

I had a dream where my mom sent me back a year in time so I could see the Ice Age movies when they first came out, even though it's been more than a year since the last Ice Age was released. Then I tried to escape somewhere and I don't remember most of it but it was strange
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 124