Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 94695 times)

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2010, 10:28:35 AM »

Oh, for the love of murse!!!!!!
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2010, 02:20:03 AM »

lol, murse!
Member since April 24th 2010.
----------------------------------
Author of "We All Come Home"
Short story; pub. March 2018
in Scarborough Fair Magazine
----------------------------------
www.youtube.com/maragrace

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2010, 11:44:12 AM »

I had A Hunger Games dream two nights ago. No joke. And it freaked. Me. Out. I was in the games, and I really almost got the feel of being in the arena, so close to death. I only remember the dreams that scare the crap out of me. This one scared me because I knew I was probably going to die.
been there done that... though i came close to winning, then i woke up haha... ive had 3ish like that....
oh no,......not murses again ;)
Really? Cool. :D
I was really scared because I really thought that I was about to die.

Abbi4Raie-la

• Moi
    • NCIS Fansite
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2010, 05:10:24 AM »

on tuesday, after watching ncis, i dreamed i dreamed of watching ncis. everyone almost died in it and i was so sad! then, in my dream, i woke up from my dream and that night i watched ncis and ziva was possibly pregnant!

Lin Lin-chan

• .........boo!
    • Deviantart
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2010, 05:33:54 AM »

once after eating a hamburger i dreamed all of my friends were condiments, and i had to decide whether to eat them or not. and then muse walked in and dom was like, do you like cheese? and then i woke up.
See me comin to town with my soul
Straight down out of the world with my fingers

In capitalist amerika, bank robs you!

tumblr, man. tumblr. marsianadventures.tumblr.com

~Westerforum's Resident Java Geek~

Hannah Burger

« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2010, 05:47:28 AM »

i have this creepy reoccuring nightmare which pops up just about every dream i have :P

Echo :)

« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2010, 06:52:30 AM »

I had A Hunger Games dream two nights ago. No joke. And it freaked. Me. Out. I was in the games, and I really almost got the feel of being in the arena, so close to death. I only remember the dreams that scare the crap out of me. This one scared me because I knew I was probably going to die.
been there done that... though i came close to winning, then i woke up haha... ive had 3ish like that....

In one it was in like a warehouse and you wore a sensor on your arm so you didnt acctually die but you were brutally injured and i was eleminating people from the game by sliding wooden planks at them and it was awfull.......i had another different one too
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2010, 09:14:29 AM »

In one it was in like a warehouse and you wore a sensor on your arm so you didnt acctually die but you were brutally injured and i was eleminating people from the game by sliding wooden planks at them and it was awfull.......i had another different one too
Bleh.

once after eating a hamburger i dreamed all of my friends were condiments, and i had to decide whether to eat them or not. and then muse walked in and dom was like, do you like cheese? and then i woke up.
Yeah! Go Dom! :D

Maze-la

• Tumblr
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2010, 08:52:46 AM »

Weird Pendragon dream.....
During collage, my dad had this mansion, and hid it until that day. We looked around it, and when we came home the bue house across the way was yellow again. At the door was Saint Dane, and he was selling ferdaliser. When the guy put it on the grass, it turned into this yell spungy fungus that took over his yard within a few minutes. Saint Dane continued selling, and went someone wouldn't buy he would put it on the yards anyways. He was getting close to our house, so I took a knife, ran over, and stabbed him in the leg. He bled blue fungus that turned red when it touched grass. The fungus started chasing us, and was as fast a car. And then he 'bled' to death, and this guy blew into a giant spoon, and Saint Dane turned into a giant, jolly spoon. O.o

Lin Lin-chan

• .........boo!
    • Deviantart
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2010, 12:36:26 AM »

Ah, but matt looks like he was clay and they smacked him in the face with a frying pan and he's never really recovered.
See me comin to town with my soul
Straight down out of the world with my fingers

In capitalist amerika, bank robs you!

tumblr, man. tumblr. marsianadventures.tumblr.com

~Westerforum's Resident Java Geek~

Nina-Chan

« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2010, 03:03:18 AM »

last nigh ti had a dream that the caf ladies were kidnappers

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2010, 03:58:52 AM »

:P

last night  I dreamt that my cousin, and I were at Lynn valley(a place in Vancouver that you can go cliff jumping into freezing cold water)
and my cousin was about to fall off and she grabbed my arm and we both fell in. I fell with my bag which had my phone in it(that made my dream self mad)
but then my dream switch and I was at my soccer game and we were playing a team that has superman colours(West van....I actually do play them on sunday)
anyways, my team scored a goal but the net was broken and it went through the net and the ref didn't count it as a goal.

this is the fun part.....for some reason we stopped playing soccer balls......we started playing with mashed potatoes and spoon :P
and we were throwing the potatoes back and forth.
then my dream switched to Hogwarts and Voldemort was trying to kill me....then  I woke up :P

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2010, 04:28:29 AM »

Ah, but matt looks like he was clay and they smacked him in the face with a frying pan and he's never really recovered.
Aw. Well, as long as he can still sing.

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2010, 02:55:17 AM »

I had an odd dream last night.

There was this dude who had lighning powers and he was killing a bunch of people.
so we ran(for some reason I was with some random guy that my dream self obviously liked)
anyways. The dude was following just us for some reason.  He shot me in the back. Ass hole :P.We got away.
but then the cops decided it was all our fault. That guy my dream self liked was killed.
and my dream self was going to be executed.
So for some reason there was this big partyish thing for me being executed(weird)
everyone was in big prom dresses......and was excited for some reason.
then I heard a gun shot out side so I run out.....and got shot in the stomach........(still not dead :P)
so I went in side sat down and a funeraly thing started(very weird cause I was not dead yet)
then the lightning dude came in with a smug expression and sat down.
everyone started pointing at him and yelling.
......then for some reason everyone started get their pictures taken........still no executed....
then I woke up......

I will never begin to understand my dreams

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

Hannah Burger

« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2010, 03:00:06 AM »

Wow that's weird.....
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 124