Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 102293 times)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #765 on: January 28, 2015, 10:42:24 AM »

I had a dream where my mom didn't want me to take ASL next year because I kept getting bad marks in ASL 1 and she also wouldn't let me do AP Psychology because reasons and she didn't let me do winter marching band. Also, I went bowling to win back some stuffed animals. And Hilary Clinton was the President (or maybe Vice President? I think it was president) of the U.S.

The part about marching band turned out to be true...and I haven't asked her about ASL and AP Psych but I'm also afraid it'll turn out to be true. Also maybe this means the Hilary Clinton will win the 2016 presidential election (??)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #766 on: January 29, 2015, 01:22:28 PM »

Double posting. Whooo

Last night I had a startlingly poignant dream. For some reason, I had to stay in one classroom for a day with no contact while my mom went to school meetings, possibly as some sort of school experiment or to keep me from the meetings. I brought along with me a large, wooden, irregularly-shaped pig named Wilbur (I have a pig like this in real life, but it is not named Wilbur). I got bored a few hours in, so I began talking to Wilbur to pass the time. Over the hours, I started to feel a connection to Wilbur, and vented my feelings to the pig in the way that one may vent to a close friend. My mom would occasionally pass through the classroom adjacent to the one I was in, and see me talking to the Wilbur through the window in the  door. She looked like she thought I was crazy. At the end of the day, she came in and told me that she was going to contact the school psychologist, because talking to a wooden pig like it was a person was apparently not normal or healthy, and tore Wilbur away from me.
(It was a bit like the scene in The Golden Compass when the children are forcibly separated from their daemons, which are a fundamental part of their soul.) I protested, saying how it was truly helpful to be able to vent with a wooden pig who didn't judge me and yet somehow seemed to listen, and understand. Mostly I was blathering some emotionally-charged ramble about how Wilbur understood me. Then I realized that I wasn't helping my case, and let her go until I could think of a better way out of this. She walked around for awhile, then returned with a phone in her hands, and dialed the psychologist's number. In a moment of desperation, I called out for her to wait. I didn't know what to say, but somehow the words came tumbling out. Part of it was completely true and I just hadn't realized it until then, and some of it was random nonsense that I sensed would deter my mom from calling the psychologist. I said something along the lines of this:
"Mom, I think you misunderstood. I wasn't talking to Wilbur because I thought he was alive.  It's just that I felt that there was something in that pig that would understand me, and with understanding comes peace. I think perhaps soul of someone I once knew, or that I never got to know, attached itself to Wilbur, knowing that I needed emotional release and that I would pick up on its presence. Even if it isn't true, that's what it felt like and it helped me feel better in the end. At least I have the presence of mind to recognize this."
As soon as I finished talking, the psychologist answered. My mom told him "Nevermind" and hung up. She asked me if that was really how I felt about it, and I, admittedly a little tearfully, answered yes. Pulling Wilbur out of her purse, she reverently placed him on the table next to me. After a moment, I sensed a changed, and said, "She's gone now." We then got up to leave room, and my mom promised me that I would never have to go through that again. I replied with a thank you, but simply stated that I don't think I'd mind anymore. The dream ended with me peacefully walking out of the classroom doors, Wilbur tucked under one elbow and the other linked with my mom's.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #767 on: January 29, 2015, 01:27:28 PM »

...now I want to reread both Charlotte's Web and The Golden Compass .-.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #768 on: January 30, 2015, 04:54:55 AM »

I had a nightmare that one of my best friends from elementary school passed away and wow that was scary.
Um and then it changed to being like in colonial times and there was a man who hated popcorn so he killed a baby turtle because of it. Then that changed again and I was on a pirate ship and went up to the top and got a girlfriend and we watched a movie on a plastic cup and she had a tv over her head and yeah it got weird.

Twist the bones and bend the back
Trim him of his baby fat
Give him hair black as black
Just...like...this

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #769 on: February 01, 2015, 01:14:58 AM »

Last night I had a dream that I totally wish was real.

I was going on a band trip to Japan and Australia, but my friends who weren't in band were allowed to go and the band people I find annoying didn't. I was confident enough to ask my parents for a decent phone, as in one that can actually use Internet and take pictures that don't look like old horror movie stills, and the went out and bought me one the morning of the trip.

I actually want to ask them now. I don't even have to plan a speech since I can just reuse the one from the dream :з

OH and there was also this other part related to Hetalia. America and Russia were in a kismesis-like relationship, but when Russia left on his birthday for political business, America planned him a surprise party. And then they questioned if this was the sort of thing they'd do if they hated each other, and started to realize their true feelings :з
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:21:40 AM by Catvomitsky »

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #770 on: February 02, 2015, 07:56:17 AM »

I had a dream last night that my Japanese teacher loved Code Lyoko as much as I do, and I stayed after class one  day and we talked about everything and anything possibly related to it.

It was a pretty swell dream.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #771 on: February 04, 2015, 01:27:34 AM »

I had a dream that I was in a school play playing a minor part where the character was sort of an activist about making women cover themselves, I think. It was weird. Most of the other girls' costumes had short sleeves and skirts that came over their knees, but all of them were totally appropriate. But my costume was a sweater and a floor-length skirt. I had one verse in one song along with a single line later in the play. But the other actors accidentally skipped my line later in the play (they just sort of said the one before it and immediately skipped to the one after it) and it made me cry.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #772 on: February 04, 2015, 03:43:36 AM »

I dreamt that everyone was trying to convince my friend to not summon Satan and my friend was screaming 'I'M GOING TO SUMMON SATAN' and he ended up summoning Satan but it turns out that Satan was taking a shower in the blood of baby seals so we had this blood-covered, naked, angry Satan now standing in my room, because for some reason my friend wanted to summon Satan in my room, and he cursed my friend to turn into a goat, and then he turned the rest of us into baby seals. And so there's one Satan, one goat, and several baby seals, and things just went downhill from there. I suddenly got hungry for peanut butter, so I tried flopping into the kitchen. When I finally got there, I realized that I could not reach the cabinet due to my being a baby seal. So I started crying, and Satan felt sorry for me so he gave me the peanut butter, and then my goat friend started talking about murdering everyone to send Satan back to Hell. I woke up before he could, though.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #773 on: February 04, 2015, 10:50:46 AM »

That is a bizzare dream XD Was this the same Satan who had a cute love story with the homeless guy?

- Catvomitsky

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #774 on: February 04, 2015, 11:42:37 AM »

Looked like him.

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #775 on: February 07, 2015, 03:32:04 AM »

I dreamt that I went to pets mart and adopted a new doberman, a really big hamster(it was the size of my bunny? But it was a hamster) and a turtle. Then when I got home we lived in a mansion instead of our house and I was super excited so I went in to play with our dogs and it was grrat.
Then it changed and I was at dinner and my hamster was with us and this little girl I used to babysit wanted to play with it. Good times. Then it changed again and I was taking pictures and Amy Fleming from heartland wad there to help work with our mare to make her happy and yeah. But then she was like "No your trainer is doing a good job." and so I kept taking pictures of the horses and woke up.

Twist the bones and bend the back
Trim him of his baby fat
Give him hair black as black
Just...like...this

Ghost44

• Almost a legal drug dealer
« Reply #776 on: February 09, 2015, 04:43:05 AM »

I dreamed that I was at a club having a good time and going super crazy dancing. Then my crush showed up and I ditched the girl I was dancing with to go give my crush a hug. Then we wandered around the club and the started dancing ourselves... And then I woke up because my parents called, and I am really upset actually. It was a super good dream and I wanted to see where it went.
Together we are stronger

Ghost44

• Almost a legal drug dealer
« Reply #777 on: February 09, 2015, 04:49:47 AM »

Forgot to say that I also dreamed about one of my followers wanting me to make them a tag so they didn't have to look at all my posts, just things I thought they'd like.
Together we are stronger

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #778 on: February 09, 2015, 01:20:42 PM »

I had a dream on here where Julia messaged me about where I'd been this weekend, then I posted in this thread about another dream I'd had and posted in my neglected RPs. A few nights ago I also had a dream where we wrote really freaky illegal things we'd done in the Friv. Confessions thread. For example, Pan said that during the sleepover party she had on her 13th birthday, her friends actually got drunk on champagne. And Kira said something about vandalism and Luke, you said something about foodplay. Idk I just remember being appalled that Pan would let her friends steal her parents' champagne and be so chill about it

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #779 on: February 09, 2015, 02:05:48 PM »

My friends did not get drunk on champagne during my 13th birthday party XD They did pretend to get drunk, though ::)

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 124