Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 126

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 146960 times)

The Spookiest Bookworm

Re: Dreams?
« Reply #855 on: May 14, 2015, 11:33:10 AM »

I'm laughing so hard at this!

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #856 on: May 14, 2015, 01:04:28 PM »

Yay XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #857 on: May 14, 2015, 03:37:07 PM »

That reminds me of this one dream I had where Matt Smith was at Target and no one recognized him but me, and I followed him around the store the whole time pretending to not know who he was but then I attacked him with hugs and pulled off my hoodie and I was wearing a Doctor Who shirt underneath it, and he was like, o.o

Okay, so the dream after the math planet one. My school was putting on a play and held a carnival to raise money for it, and the auditions were during the carnival. I was waiting in line to audition for the part of the witch and also tossing random stick-like objects around, color guard style. My friends found me and asked if I was auditioning and I was too self-conscious to say yes. Then they asked me to come with them, and I couldn't think of an excuse that didn't involve admitting I had lied. So then I went with them and waited with them in the line to get their hair dyed. I wanted to get the front of my hair dyed purple, but I didn't have any money so they just styled it for free. By then the carnival only had half an hour left. I was looking at the board which showed which parts had been cast and saw that the witch was still open. But then my mom called and asked me to come over the the Macy's section of the carnival and shop with her. I couldn't say no, so I reluctantly agreed. But then my fairy godmother (who looked like dauntlessbookthief) appeared! She said that she can bring me over to shop really quickly, then fly me back so I'll still have a few minutes to audition! She did so, and when it was time I asked my mom if I could go back for a few minutes, she said yes. Then my fairy godmother picked my up and flew me across the store, when suddenly I got stuck on a giant Christmas tree. At first she pretended to be all flustered like it was an accident, but after several minutes of her refusing to get me down I realized something was up. I asked her if she wanted to kill me, and she said that yes, that was her plan all along. Then she flew away, I never got to audition, and no one even noticed me up there.

I just saw this because I searched "Dauntless" on the forum.... I would love to be someone's fairy godmother!

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #858 on: May 14, 2015, 10:40:02 PM »

I dreamt that I was in Hawaii with my cousin and two really cute guys came up and both were interested in me (holla to my subconscious for making me a thot) and I started talking to one of them a lot and they went walking with us to return some surfboards and we saw a bunch of little baby turtles and we all got super excited and then we kept going and we saw a bunch of dead snails and we saw these snail races and then when the snails won the people just left them to dry out in the sun it was v sad. And then it kind of changed and my youth advisor told me I needed to wear a red peplum top and a blazer to the meetings and the president told me I could borrow hers and so I went to go get it and then this hairstylist was like "I'll give you a Pompadour hair do" and I was lke "okay" so I sat down but then the guy from before came up and he was like "I have something to show you#" so I left and went with him and we went in front of this little shack and he got down on one knee and asked for my phone number and a lot of people clapped and stuff and then he showed me this box of snails and he'd saved them all and put ice in it so the snails could stay moist and it was really cool.Then it changed and had something to do with a medieval carnival and he was texting me the whole time but I don't remember much about that part.

Higher, further, faster

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #859 on: May 28, 2015, 11:12:32 PM »

I had a dream that I got up for school and was all ready to go, but when I got in the car for my stepmom to take me, she drove me to brunch instead. I got really upset because I didn't want to miss school (important things were happening! I don't know what), but she just assured me that we's still get to school on time, even though school had started two hours ago.

Eventually I did get to school with about an hour of the day left, but it turned out there hadn't been classes all day. It was just a big festival-type thing and everyone was wearing costumes. I immediately panicked because I didn't have a costume, since no one told me this was happening to begin with, but luckily one of my friends happened to have a spare one lying around so I ended up dressed as Marry from Kagerou Project.

After a little bit of milling about, I ran across a bunch of students (who weren't in costumes) chanting protests at our announcements board. Apparently a teacher had posted his whole class's grades on the board for all the school to see, and blown up one person's (who got a C) really big with a red arrow. Eventually the teachers put an end to the protesting and took the grades down and it ended well.

So I went back to the party trying to figure out where my friends went, and I started to notice that there were a lot of Flynn Riders. And all of them were flirting with random people except for one who came with a Rapunzel (or maybe they met up after it started, I don't know). One of them got rejected by Juliet.

Then later, I had to go back home, but I had to change out of my costume to give it back to my friend. All the bathrooms were full, but I had to catch my bus, so I changed outside. Except there were bees outside, so I didn't get very far before I freaked out and ran away in my underwear. One of the Flynn Riders found me and invited me to come swimming with him in a lake that apparently existed right by my school.

And that is about all that I remember.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Ghost44

• A Pharmacist
« Reply #860 on: May 28, 2015, 11:53:45 PM »

I dreamt that I got married and we had the most perfect wedding imaginable in a small little church and it was just super lovely, and I started tearing up seeing her as she started walking down the aisle.
Death and Taxes

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #861 on: May 30, 2015, 01:35:07 AM »

I dreamt that I had two more fish in my tank and then all my fish started looking like Labradors. So one was a yellow lab and one was a chocolate lab and the fish I have now was a tiny black lab and they kept swimming around like normal and idk it was strange.

Higher, further, faster

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #862 on: June 04, 2015, 04:45:07 AM »

Last night I had a dream that I ate a ton of cakes and chocolate bars and it was really just amazing I love sweets

Higher, further, faster

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #863 on: June 17, 2015, 12:24:17 AM »

I had a dream where I woke up in the middle of the night because I thought my mom was talking to herself in her sleep, but it turned out that she really just had a giant talking wart on her leg and she was talking to that. Then I realized that it wasn't the middle of the night, it was four minutes after school starts and I was late. But, instead of going to school, my dad (instead of my mom, which is weird, I don't know how he even got there, but it's a dream so whatever) took me to the dentist. Except the dentist looked like my optometrist's office but with dentist stuff. Anyway, they didn't even look in my mouth before determining they had to give me a shot in the top of my head that would be particularly painful. I procrastinated by getting up and petting a cat (who...was there...inside...at the dentist...). When I stopped procrastinating, my dad gave me a pill that he told me after I took it would either work as a very effective painkiller or make it worse. Thankfully, it seemed to be the latter, but it put me completely out of it. And then the dentist force-fed me soup and sent me home without actually giving me the shot or any dental work. My dad took me straight to school (even though I was still in my pajamas), where a bunch of summer camps were talking to kids. I found the one I go to every summer and started singing along to the camp songs, but my English teacher started calling for Juliet so I had to go. I started trying to read Juliet's lines in a scene I'm 99% sure did not ever occur in Romeo and Juliet, but I kept messing it up because I was still kind of loopy from the painkillers and not really able to decipher Shakespeare. So, my teacher gave me an alternate version of the lines, explaining that the original was written in Scandinavian and I should have an easier time with this. And I did. And then time magically skipped to the middle of fourth period (English is first), and I was late for P.E. So I ran to the gym and skipped getting in my gym clothes (so I was still in my pajamas) and demonstrated juggling for the class, and I don't really remember what happened after that.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #864 on: June 20, 2015, 01:38:02 AM »

Sooo I dreamt I was at a school dance (couldn't tell you why) and ye Olde crush Ben was there and wow flirting ensued and I was so excited and then he was like "I'll be right back" and so I sat and waited and HE DIDN'T COME BACK. As was expected. Can't even get a date in my subconscious.
lots more stuff happened but that was the most important one.

Higher, further, faster

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #865 on: June 24, 2015, 02:12:34 AM »

I dreamt all my friends were jerks and my favorite teacher from elementary school just told me he didn't appreciate the example I was setting for kids.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• birth is a curse and existence is a prison
« Reply #866 on: June 28, 2015, 02:24:13 AM »

(Pan, that dream was glorious.)

I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately, but they've all been longer than I cared or had time to type up.
But I will summarize this one:

I was at a Jurassic World sort of theme park. There was a huge waterslide, and for some reason cartoon physics applied there. I looked down after running off the top, which caused me to fall, and then the dinosaurs came loose. I avoided them while everyone else around me made stupid decisions. I ran into a candy store, where I faced off with a velociraptor. Owen from the movie told me to make a quick dash, and I did, but then another one ambushed us from behind a shelf and cornered us. I went out the back door to escape, and was then outside the official boundary of the park. There were a lot of bulky machines and unsafe edges and it generally looked how one would expect. After wandering for a bit, I found a group of men sunbathing on a network of exposed pipes. They revealed that they were a clan of 50-year-old Republican men that chilled here because the rest of society was annoyed by them when they chilled anywhere else. They agreed to let me chill with them to hide from the raptors, even though I was neither 50 years old, a Republican, nor a man. I think it was because they wanted to prove their compassion or something? Pretty much the entire time they talked about how no one liked 'their kind' and I just hid and hoped I wouldn't get eaten. Then I was in my middle school cafeteria pacing around the tables for a reason that made sense at the time. I was searching for something that probably had to do with carbonated water.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #867 on: June 28, 2015, 11:57:57 PM »

I dreamt that I was trying to buy a belly dancing outfit and the fitting rooms were really weird and there was another girl trying one on with me and so to get to the fitting rooms we had to go through a balloon maze and then we got there and she tried hers on and disappeared but when I tried all the rooms were full except for this one that didn't have a door. So I left to find another dressing room and there wasn't so I came back and tried to go in the back way without going through the maze but they wouldn't let me so I went in through thaze and just as I was about to try it on it wouldn't let me. So then we were in a mall and this lady was like crazy about plastic bags and checking if you had drugs so I let her check my dad's but she dropped his zycam and it fell apart so she took me to her house to get him another one and then I stole her car and went to this play thing and watched it and all my friends from elementary school were in it and they would hug me 2hen there were scenes they weren't in and then this girl who was at my school like the last semester showed up and was asking me for advice about a guy I used to date and she was like super upset about him and so we left to sell tickets for a prom we were apparently having and she was like just freaking out and so I told her I'd find out what was going on with him even though I was like no you shouldn't date him he's a douche. And then my other friend ran in and told her that she liked him and the girl said she was gonna go ask him out and so I stopped her and told her everything he did to me when.we were together and she was immediately like okay no. Then my friends cut off all my hair and my other friend came back from her trip with her hair dyed superweird and shaved on the back and she was super upset. Then my other friend stole a truck and we all drove to the prom venue in our pajamas with our makeup and hair done. And we helped set up and then went to change for it and then I woke up.

Higher, further, faster

Time Blitz

« Reply #868 on: June 29, 2015, 10:10:33 AM »

I had a dream that I was at Costco and there was a bunch of Daleks (the aliens, not the Leviathan ship) wandering around.

.-. I don't shop at Costco nor have I watched Dr. Who recently...

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #869 on: July 03, 2015, 01:05:41 AM »

I had a nightmare that we were at this campground type place and everyone had dogs and so we had our doberman there and then another couple showed up and they had a teacup poodle, a doberman, and a black mountain lion (which probably could be a panther but it was a mountain lion) and I gave their poodle a bath for them and then their doberman fell asleep on this picnic table and the mountain lion started acting all weird toward it and they started acting like they didn't know each other so my doberman went up to like intervene I guess and the mountain lion tried to bite him and the other doberman laid down and the mountain lion kept biting at its stomach and the dumb people were like "we'll this is weird" but wouldn't freaking get rid of the dumb thing and so I had to like shove it off and keep it away and then load it in my car and take it to a wildlife refuge.
But yeah. Don't kill doberman pinschers.

Higher, further, faster
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 126