Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 126

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 140477 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #945 on: February 01, 2016, 02:16:23 AM »

I had a dream that I was playing this game with a bunch of forumers and this one guy from my English class I don't think I've ever even talked to. We were sent into the woods with flashlights and instructions to only use them when we had to, and also that if we heard ghosts, it was probably tree frogs and we should scream at them. The object of the game was to get back to a house, which happened to be my old house. The first person into it won, the second person in got second place, etc., and if you got tagged by anyone, you were out. Anyone could tag, winner, loser, or still in. The guy from my English class won (just barely!) and I came in second. Then we both started monitoring the house for people trying to sneak in. I found Cat trying to come up the side of the stairs and tagged her. We came up to the porch together and realized that there was a tiger in the kiddie pool in the yard. Then I woke up.
It is worth mentioning also that in this dream, I had zippers in my feet that I kept loose change in. It was unzipping a foot early in the dream that made me realize it was a dream, so that was neat.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• It ain’t so long since you were flying high
« Reply #946 on: February 01, 2016, 03:16:21 AM »

Hey, you tagged me while I was trying to be stealthy? XD Also, did I look like my picture in my dream or how you imagined me before?
And the foot thing is so cool and surreal :o

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #947 on: February 01, 2016, 03:36:38 AM »

You looked like how I pictured you before. And you weren't exactly succeeding in being stealthy in my dream ::)
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #948 on: February 03, 2016, 03:53:41 AM »

I had a dream that my family decided to take a trip to Israel and so we flew out there and I posted about it and everyone was like 'what the hECK?' And I was just like. Troll face. And then I was telling my dad we had to go to all these places like the olive tree. I really wanted to go to the olive tree. And he was like okay yeah but first we gotta go back home so we got on another plane and went home and we had these weird hippie neighbors that we were letting use our house while we were gone and they had put Remy in jeans and a girls shirt and I started doing dishes and I was like 'oh you look so pretty!' And then my sister came over but instead of Scotty she had a daughter who was slightly older and she told me she had to go potty so I took a go pro video of me taking her to the bathroom (??) except it was live-streaming to the forum and Julia was very into it and was like 'you're both so pretty and the faces she makes are so funny!' and I just kept replying with the gif of the child angrily waving the hairbrush.

This one.
 Then my roommate went 'rawr' and I freaked out andwoke up and she laughed.

Higher, further, faster

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #949 on: February 03, 2016, 03:57:25 AM »

Wait....what?  :o that's creepy.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #950 on: February 03, 2016, 03:58:08 AM »

It was strange. Strange dream.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

« Reply #951 on: February 08, 2016, 11:33:40 PM »

Last night I had a really mean stomachache which led to a few hours of constant nightmares and terrifying hypnagogia. A lot of it involved me literally running around trying to attain sleep by doing some weird task and then not being able to. All 3 Kung Fu Panda movies were also involved, along with Light Yagami laughing psychopathically and generally being evil. And then when I finally fell asleep I had an actual dream about some half-naked people and my dad trying to get me expelled or something? It was hellish and not restful at all :/

Time Blitz

« Reply #952 on: February 09, 2016, 01:42:21 AM »

I dreamed I had a piece of bread and a jar of Nutella (which I do) and I was spreading the Nutella on the bread to eat it but then my alarm woke me up.

BlueberryDoughnut

« Reply #953 on: February 10, 2016, 08:29:26 AM »

I had a dream that I finally got a boyfriend :/ Why must my subconscious do this to me?
i think we're haunted
i can hear the echoes of the past
thought i could forgive you
but it's funny how long this pain can last

i think we're haunted
and i would give anything to forget
and give you what you've wanted
so i can stop living in regret

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #954 on: February 16, 2016, 03:08:33 AM »

I had a dream that my roommate and I had to move to different rooms and then she started hating me and then I had to help a girl from my geography class last semester because she drank too much and started throwing up. And my parents were there. And Billy Ray Cyrus and I threw spaghetti at each other.

Higher, further, faster

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #955 on: February 23, 2016, 11:27:26 PM »

I had a dumb nightmare and basically this lady and this kid (I always know it's gonna be scary when I'm not in it) went to this creepy old house and this old lady is showing them around and there's a mural on the wall and the kid is like 'oh hey that's a movie' and the lady (younger one. She was blonde. She looked like an actress idk which one) was like no its not and the kid kept insisting it was and the older lady was getting really annoyed and so the younger sat him down and was like this is a 9ainting of the ghosts in the house but they all looked like the same girl with a dark shadow behind them. So the kid was satisfied with that and went downstairs and the paintings moved and started talking to the younger lady and then there was a scream downstairs and so the kid went running down and one of the other people in the house (there was a bunch of girls and one guy) had killed herself and there was lots of blood and then I didn't want to see that so I made it change and the kid was holding a bow and arrow and pointing it at the other guy in fhe hiuse and then he fired it and hit right next to the guys head so he got spanked but like didn't even have a response to that and then it switched over to a documentary style thing about why spanking doesn't work. Then I wokè up because I was confused by that.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

« Reply #956 on: February 23, 2016, 11:40:50 PM »

That is...interesting. And that certainly took a turn at the end XD

I had a dream so weird and disturbing that I can't even share it here...the worst part was that it woke me up at 5:30 and I couldn't properly go back to sleep :'(

Catvomitsky

« Reply #957 on: March 13, 2016, 02:40:06 AM »

So the dreams about my parents trying to pressure me into dating when I'm older are back for a one time appearance, except this time my friends were involved and it took place in a sweets shop run by Ace Attorney characters. Also, the little girl I mentor was there saying she couldn't sleep because of monsters or somethjng. That was not a pleasant dream :/

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #958 on: March 13, 2016, 03:22:04 AM »

I dreamt that some guy had an off leash dog that kept attacking my dogs and then there was a stray that we adopted and then I was a DJ at a huge concert and this guy kept telling me I was doing a bad job so I switched everything to a viewing of Rugrats in Paris so that's what everyone at the concert got to see

Higher, further, faster

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #959 on: March 19, 2016, 03:58:51 AM »

So uh I had a dream that it was like halloween and this guy was hunting these little cats and two of them could fly but he killed one of them (there were three) so i had to help them avenge the cat. Then some of my friends went to New York with me and my roommate was wearing a graduation cap and gown the whole time and I kept telling this other girl about a girl I knew that was just like her and then we ended up somewhere that was like a horse show but it wasn't? There were corgis everywhere. And the cat Hunter was hunting the corgis! So then I went off to go on a hike I guess and I was walkong on this rock face that had a lot of grass but it was really steep and there was a tiny kids train trying to go past so I had to climb sideways on it to let the train go past which was super sketch because it was quite high up and I was basically dangling off the cliff face and I was just about to the end where I had to pull myself back up onto the rock and then I woke up

Higher, further, faster
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 126