Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 98673 times)

Abbi4Raie-la

• Moi
    • NCIS Fansite
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2011, 03:58:43 AM »

last night, i dreamed my homeroom teacher was my cousin and she brought me home from school when my dad couldnt make it. the next day i was in her class and we had to give her money for it, and she made me give her more than i first gave her(which was a penney). then after school, two teachers(that i dont have) came to my house and we just chatting with my parents. ( all of this was my dream)

BrokenWings

« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2011, 04:37:05 AM »

Hehe.. I have the weirdest dreams EVER.. xD

Echo :)

« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2011, 04:43:07 AM »

Lol I really need to chill out about the hunger games lol XD
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

BrokenWings

« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2011, 04:44:02 AM »

Nice xD

« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2011, 04:44:43 AM »

Haha yeah XD
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

BrokenWings

« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2011, 04:45:27 AM »

Mhmm xD

Let's see.. My dream last night was weird.. Like, it wasn't like I ever went to sleep. Idk. It was awkward. Dx

queenfrogs

« Reply #141 on: June 11, 2011, 04:50:58 AM »

Last night I had a dream, but I don't what it was about all I remember was I had Hermione hair.  :P

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2013, 12:45:23 AM »

Super old topic but:

I had a dream that the Mythbusters were doing some myths from Harry Potter, and Harry, Ron, and Hermione were all there helping them, as were Gandalf and Frodo. Gandalf and Frodo started arguing about whether Gandalf was tall or Frodo was short, and then Hermione came up, settled the argument, and told Gandalf that his wand was really, really big. That's all I remember, but I swear Bovril was in it.

I had a dream that all the HP characters were invading Hobbiton, but that's about it... (I have lots of LotR dreams while I'm reading the books)

I had a dream that Bovril was stuck to Alek's face somehow, but Alek either didn't notice or didn't care, and just went about his everyday business...
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #143 on: July 10, 2013, 06:34:41 AM »

I had a dream that one of my friends from elementary school was carrying a side saddle from the carnival at our elementary school so I ran over and took it from him and then tried to buy it from his grandpa who was really Jack Bartlett from Heartland.

Twist the bones and bend the back
Trim him of his baby fat
Give him hair black as black
Just...like...this

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #144 on: July 10, 2013, 06:37:15 AM »

My siggie was a dream I had... He just kept going in circles for hours... I went to sleep trying to find one scene that could reference all of Scott's books that I had read ^-^
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

« Reply #145 on: July 10, 2013, 02:13:34 PM »

I had a really weird dream about C and I owned a huge school type thing that was a mansion but they wouldn't let me have it until I was married and weird crap happened....

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #146 on: July 11, 2013, 01:18:22 AM »

I've had 5 zombie apocalypse stress dreams in a row. Wonder what I'm worried about? ;-;
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

« Reply #147 on: July 11, 2013, 04:16:31 AM »

Its okay walrus ;) I'll save you! :D

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #148 on: July 11, 2013, 10:28:36 AM »

It'd be a pleasure to kill zombies with you. ;)
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2013, 10:35:14 AM »

I had a dream where my brother was insisting I had a crush on a bunch of people, including Scott and my mom. It was really weird  :o

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 124