Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 95015 times)

Echo :)

Re: Dreams?
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2013, 12:18:21 PM »

It'd be a pleasure to kill zombies with you. ;)
Awww ;) I'd just hide behind an angered Beast-la ;D ;)
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2013, 12:21:30 PM »

If and when the zombie apocalypse comes, I will lock my door and begin rationing my food. And close all the windows. Let the neighborhood dogs kill the zombies, they've got a much better chance :)
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2013, 03:20:36 AM »

I had a nightmare that I became pregnant D:

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2013, 03:15:10 AM »

This was weird: I had a dream that some freak was chasing me with a knife. Then they stabbed me, and I woke up. I had somehow spilled water on me, ad you know how cold sometimes hurts a bit? So yeah. My stomach hurt right where my dream self was stabbed. And I reached down, and I was wet there. And I freaked out, because I was still half asleep. Then I came to my senses and realized that being stabbed would hurt a lot more than this >~<
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2013, 06:03:59 AM »

I had one of my freak reccuring dreams about a chariot race with a prince...
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #155 on: July 17, 2013, 12:32:52 AM »

I had a really good dream where I got my book published ;D

- Catvomitsky

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #156 on: July 17, 2013, 11:21:46 AM »

A little while ago I dreamt that the tubby, greasy arschloch who border-line stalked me in the tenth grade started yelling at me for ‘friendzoning‘ him. But then Vladimir arrived and put his medieval martial arts to good use c: (and kicked the guy‘s butt).

« Reply #157 on: July 17, 2013, 02:34:54 PM »

I keep having dreams about C...

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #158 on: July 18, 2013, 12:11:35 AM »

I had a homestuck dream. .-. Some dumbass decided to play the SBurb beta, so I had to find a laptop to get into the Medium. I tried to convince my family to do it, too, but they didn't believe me and ended up dying. But I met a bunch of my Internet friends.
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

Time Blitz

« Reply #159 on: July 19, 2013, 10:13:10 PM »

I had a dream that a Leopard 2 was chasing me, and whenever I found a hiding spot it would always find me.

This was partly inspired by my activities on Tanktastic (a ripoff of World of Tanks in app form) and how my friend 308 (.308 Lepaude, a Leopard 2, to be exact) kept hunting me down after told him not to go easy on me.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #160 on: July 19, 2013, 11:49:56 PM »

Last night, my cat was on my head, but I don't know if that was a dream or not. She's not usually very cuddly.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #161 on: July 20, 2013, 01:14:11 AM »

I dreamt that Josh Hutcherson was my age and went to my school and I was really good friends with him and was totally in love with him but he was like "ehhhh" and then there was a poltergeist and a fire and Tia and Tamara Mowry were there.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2013, 04:41:37 AM »

Had a dream that I was at an IEA show and this dummy was like abusing her horse with a stick and then I just so happened to draw that horse, so I was determined to steal it and this girl from the other team was gonna help me and so she was working on the get away and for some reason there were s bunch of babies there and I was taking care of one and they had a nursery with giant cribs set up so I went and put the baby in one (and it was weird because it had the same name as the horse) and it kept squealing and wouldnt sleep until this girl came in to sing her own baby to sleep and then mine fell asleep and I went back outside and this girl was talking about how she was in a car accident and she wasn't sure if a horse died or not and then I woke up

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2013, 02:00:00 AM »

Last night I  had a dream about Uglies. I wanted to work for Special Circumstances, but I had to prove that I was smart enough by hacking someone's iPhone password using clues from the lock screen wallpaper. I finally got it, and when it unlocked there was a message that said, "Welcome to Special Circumstances, please report to Dr. Cable." So I went into the Special Circumstances building and wandered around for awhile and eventually found her office, and said that I came here for the Special operation. She asked to see my iPhone, but literally RIGHT AT THAT SECOND the screen went dark, and I had to type in the password again. And I did, but apparently I typed it wrong, and it gave me a new wallpaper with a new password, but it was from The Fault in Our Stars, which I hadn't read. So then I explained that I guessed the original password, but I typed it in wrong the second time, and I couldn't guess the second password because the wallpaper was from a book I hadn't read, but Cable was being bogus and ignored me. I was about to throw the iPhone, but then I woke up.

Reenie-La

« Reply #164 on: August 21, 2013, 02:09:39 AM »

I had a dream about the tattoo I got yesterday, which is what made me finally decide to do it~! Dreams are funny things...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 124