Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 112763 times)

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #270 on: January 11, 2014, 01:48:12 AM »

Odd. Maybe you went when you were very young?
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #271 on: January 11, 2014, 01:53:07 AM »

There was one time that I had dreams about the same park for nearly four years before finding out that it was real. And that was on a school field trip so nobody understood how shocked I was to see it.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #272 on: January 11, 2014, 01:05:01 PM »

What do you mean; you had a vision of a park and then went to one that happened to look exactly like it.

I had a weird dream, but all I remember that Pan was in it, and she posted all of the Fleecy Algebra homework that she didn't do here, and used the signs that correspond to the numbers ($,&,!, etc.) instead of the actual numbers, but only for listing the problems, not the actual math.

Reenie-La

« Reply #273 on: January 11, 2014, 01:06:30 PM »

There was one time that I had dreams about the same park for nearly four years before finding out that it was real. And that was on a school field trip so nobody understood how shocked I was to see it.

I've had dreams like that. They scare the hell out of me >w<

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #274 on: January 11, 2014, 02:00:05 PM »

What do you mean; you had a vision of a park and then went to one that happened to look exactly like it.

I had a weird dream, but all I remember that Pan was in it, and she posted all of the Fleecy Algebra homework that she didn't do here, and used the signs that correspond to the numbers ($,&,!, etc.) instead of the actual numbers, but only for listing the problems, not the actual math.
You had a dream about me doing math? XD

And I mean that I had dreams, at night, that were all about the same park, and then the park turned out to be real.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #275 on: January 11, 2014, 03:09:27 PM »

I had a dream about my fish killing each other.
I'm really obsessed with my fish lately.

Higher, further, faster

Reenie-La

« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2014, 08:26:52 PM »

I was just having a nice dream about my old watch and Nintendo when a big white rat starts attacking me :c

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #277 on: January 15, 2014, 12:32:16 AM »

I had a dream that I lived in the smoke & I lost an eye so, I had to go see the pretties to replace it & they were trying to convince me to get a whole new set of eyes but I just wanted  one  that looked like my original eye and they gave us eyepatches to wear that word the color of the eyes we were going to get we were supposed to wear them until we got the operation I think.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #278 on: January 15, 2014, 01:17:20 AM »

I had a dream that I woke up a few hours after school starts. Three times.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #279 on: January 19, 2014, 06:05:55 AM »

I dreamt that my friend was trying to say she had more breyer horses than me and she was all 'I have 15 Breyer horses mlehmlehmleh' and I was like 'I have way more than that let me count them.' But I couldn't count them in my dream because I couldn't remember exactly which horses were where on my shelf so I woke up(like in real life) and decided to text myself a reminder to count them but I accidentally sent it to my friend(this was at like 6 this morning) and then fell back asleep and when I woke up I couldn't remember if that had actually happened so I checked my messages and IT DID.
She texted me back a few hours later and was like 'What are you talking about?'

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #280 on: January 19, 2014, 11:15:26 AM »

I had a dream where I went on a field trip with several kids from my band class (and a few from a TV Production class that I'm not in) to an island. We were walking around I fell in a pit and was hanging on by my fingertips. I called out for several people to help me but no one cared, and finally I shouted to my teacher, who was sponsoring the trip, and she was like, "OMG, no I'll save you!", and she did. Later I was throwing sushi around on a bridge with some TV Pro people that I swore I'd had before but it didn't look anything like the sushi I remember tasting. Then I tried to dodge one and ended up running into a waterfall. Later, I visited my grandparents and thy had a pet giraffe, and a bunch of dogs who hated everyone except my grandma, and had to be tied up so they wouldn't kill me.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #281 on: January 19, 2014, 11:49:13 AM »

You have really bizarre dreams :o

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #282 on: January 19, 2014, 12:00:03 PM »

I'm really proud of my bizarre dreams :P

Okay, random dream related question: you know how Freud had a theory that dreams are our repressed desires (even though I read in a lot a places that its really a way for put brains to act out hypothetical situations without having to actually do them)...does that mean I want to have sushi thrown at me and run into a waterfall?

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #283 on: January 19, 2014, 12:01:42 PM »

Does that mean I want my brother to get pregnant?

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #284 on: January 19, 2014, 12:03:28 PM »

Ooooookaaaaay, so that theory sent me through a lot of emotional distress. But us also often amusing.

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 125