Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 108088 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #300 on: January 21, 2014, 05:50:27 AM »

Whoa :o My school just has speakers.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #301 on: January 26, 2014, 03:22:24 AM »

In other news, Cat has had another weird dream! I'll post it in a few hours, I really need to get back to my math homework...

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #302 on: January 26, 2014, 03:30:14 AM »

I had a dream about Dangan Rompa, probably inspired by events at school. I was SHSL Writer, and for some reason, I was helping Monobear by writing a school newspaper that egged everyone on. But my friends were both there too, but I was still helping get them killed DX But all three of us were still alive at the end, so it worked out fairly well.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #303 on: January 27, 2014, 03:32:48 AM »

Sorry for double post, but I dreamed that I got to meet Scott Westerfeld and all his characters, all of whom signed my Kindle ;D Although toward the end a ridiculously buff security guard kicked my out because I kept screaming and hyperventilating .-.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #304 on: January 27, 2014, 03:33:37 AM »

Ugh, I need to post my dreams, but I have to make a PowerPoint ;(

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #305 on: January 27, 2014, 03:46:44 AM »

I dreamt that I took my nose ring out and a microscopic rocket shot out of it and ended the world

Higher, further, faster

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #306 on: January 27, 2014, 04:00:13 AM »

That is quite strange :o

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #307 on: January 27, 2014, 04:18:49 AM »

Yeah. I had a lot of sugar last night

Higher, further, faster

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #308 on: February 04, 2014, 12:05:43 PM »

I had a dream that I was in the Hunger Games, except not quite. Because no one died. Everyone had a hat, and if their hat was destroyed, they were out. It was rather strange.

- Catvomitsky

Straif

• Westerforum's Resident Fabricated Human
« Reply #309 on: February 04, 2014, 01:28:05 PM »

I dreamed I was in the Games too once...except it wasn't a free for all, it was team-work...against a giant wall of lukewarm jello.
Sergeant Marasco, First Squad, Darwin's Fist
Crusher of Clankers, Defender of Darwinism
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #310 on: February 04, 2014, 01:31:48 PM »

I've been having really, really weird, highly inappropriate so I won't be posting about them, nightmares lately. And my sleep paralysis is happening more frequently. Waddafaqs goin on D;

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #311 on: February 04, 2014, 01:36:51 PM »

I had one where I was getting a makeover for the quarter quell. I was really excited and I was wearing a black skin tight jumpsuit thing with pink stripes going down the sides I remember looking in the mirror and seeing a ramshackle village in the background then, I started freaking out because I realized I was going to be in the quarter quell. Then I woke up.

Straif

• Westerforum's Resident Fabricated Human
« Reply #312 on: February 04, 2014, 01:39:37 PM »

THG seems very popular in peoples dreams...I had one with the Quell that involved the whole arena being sucked upwards into space by a pink beam of light that made dubstep noises.
Sergeant Marasco, First Squad, Darwin's Fist
Crusher of Clankers, Defender of Darwinism
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #313 on: February 04, 2014, 01:49:01 PM »

Last night I dreamt that my mom kept getting mad at me because my uncle was making my lunches everyday but I wasn't eating them because I kept going off campus with my friends

Higher, further, faster

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #314 on: February 08, 2014, 04:35:35 AM »

Double post. Do not care. 

So I've always wanted to work at the aquarium as a mermaid for their show
 Anyhow, I dreamt that my dad took me to the aquarium and I applied to become a mermaid and got accepted but I had to take freediving lessons so then I could hold my breath the longest out of the mermaids and we got to sing and I got a lot of extra pay because I did lots of flips and stuff? 
And then after the show you get to sit by the stingray pool in a super pretty tail and people tale pictures with you.
I just wanna be a mermaid ;-;

Higher, further, faster
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 125