Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 91161 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #315 on: February 08, 2014, 09:43:33 AM »

That sounds like a really fun dream. :)

I had two dreams about my brother. In one of them, I was somehow stuck inside one of my brother's Rubik's cubes. In another, I called him. He said "Hello?" so I started talking. After a while, he said, "Just kidding, this is voicemail. Leave a message at the beep. *beep*" So I started leaving a message, until he eventually said, "Actually, I am at the phone." And so on, and so forth.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #316 on: February 08, 2014, 09:50:48 AM »

Double post. Do not care. 

So I've always wanted to work at the aquarium as a mermaid for their show
 Anyhow, I dreamt that my dad took me to the aquarium and I applied to become a mermaid and got accepted but I had to take freediving lessons so then I could hold my breath the longest out of the mermaids and we got to sing and I got a lot of extra pay because I did lots of flips and stuff? 
And then after the show you get to sit by the stingray pool in a super pretty tail and people tale pictures with you.
I just wanna be a mermaid ;-;

I have this dream even when I don't sleep.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #317 on: February 08, 2014, 12:25:17 PM »

Literally my dream job. I want to do it sooooo badly

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #318 on: February 09, 2014, 12:39:32 PM »

Recently, I've been having a lot of reoccurring dreams about the ocean. Specifically, nightmares. Drowning, being lost at sea, being on a sinking boat. And this is kind of weird for me, because I love the ocean. I'm a swimmer, I've been into marine biology since I was a small child, my dad is in the Navy, for God's sake. I don't really know why this is going on...
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

Nightwatcher

« Reply #319 on: February 10, 2014, 04:31:48 PM »

I had this weird dream where I left my school and my Cadet Corps and switched to a different school in the area, joining the AFJORTC there...  ???

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #320 on: February 11, 2014, 03:01:08 AM »

So I dreamt that my school was in these warehouse things and there were three so middle achool, highschool, and elementary were all in different buildings. So the middle school building was then bombed amd all of us had to go on lockdown (that makes sense) and my friends and I decided we wpuld study while this was happening and so we started studying econ but somehow that had turned into history ans we were going over world war 2 and we were reading into this one girls story about how she fell in love with a Russian jew and he was killed and that was sad and every time we'd reach a certain point these boxes (almost like a video game) would appear above us amd in one box it said 'Before' and had a certain number of dresses and the other said 'After' and had a different number of dresses.
We couldn't figure out why, so we decided that once we were off lockdown we'd go to my friemds house to study it more. Ans then we were taken off lockdown but everything was like all out of balance and sideways like the world was off kilter. We went to her house anyway but it had suddenly turned into a farm and there was a girl next door jumping and I was like 'qhy the hell is she jumping when everything's off balance' but everything had suddenly fixed itself and my sister came galloping out on a horse and was racing our dead Jack Russel terrier and I was suddenly holding the baby and we just kins of stood there for a while and then I woke up.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #321 on: February 11, 2014, 09:56:49 AM »

That is bizarre :o

I had a dream that I was waiting in line to meet Scott, but the line was super, super long, so it was pretty much waiting for hours, and then my alarm went off as soon as the person in front of me left DX
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #322 on: February 11, 2014, 11:31:16 AM »

last night I had a dream that a  Tesla cannon was flying towards the Leviathain it was like I was inside the Leviathanand looking through the window at it at a first-person perspective. Then I woke up.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #323 on: February 18, 2014, 01:13:43 AM »

I had a dream where I was at some strange camp. First, we went to see some aquariums, and there were eels playing volleyball inside, using a larger, dead eel as a net and a rock as a ball.then we moved on to a place where we had to embroider horse saddles with our names and things that represent us. I saw that there was a boy who was decorating his with a Leviathan theme and flipped out a little, and started babbling to him about the awesomeness of the books. Then he showed me that he was carrying a copy of all three books, the MoA, a stuffed Bovril, a fake mustache that looked like Volger's, a bowler hat, an egg, and a book he had written full of rants about the awesomeness of Leviathan. And I kissed him (:o) and then got shouted at and made to do fifteen push-ups because they had a strict rule about the girls and boys touching each other at all. Then we put our decorated saddles on some horses and started riding and we ended up all galloping straight off a cliff and then I woke up.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #324 on: February 18, 2014, 01:26:50 AM »

Well gee.

The other night I dreamt I went to a house museum up in the mountains and it was fairly normal except that they had the family's outfits hanging all over and you could actually buy them for not that much money. So basically it was a historical shopping spree and I was looking around and this guy came(he wasn't even attractive, IMO) and started flirting with me and I flirted back and he got my number and then my mom was being weird about it and then I woke up.

And then last night I had a dream that I went to go take my lesson and it was in some new, massive barn and the break room was bigger than the actual arena and there were all these English people there and my coach's college team was there and watching me saddle my horse and it was super awkward and then I finally got his boots on and went to get his saddle and my dogs woke me up
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 01:32:22 AM by |ĸιrα| »

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #325 on: February 18, 2014, 05:37:10 AM »

I had a dream where the fourth game in a series that is supposed to come put in a year or so teamed up with DragonVale to make an iOS game that would be released in a month. I was watching some trailers for it, and I was really excited because my two favorite games were being combined, but the trailers were really disappointing, and the animation looked like CGI Hetalia. All that was in it was a anime girl and a boy on a DragonVale island standing around. I was really upset, but decided to buy it anyway. But, each day until the game was released, the game developers were going to release short films of Dr. Cable's life story in chibi form (the chibi aspect probably stemmed from a post on here of someone proclaiming to want to draw chibi Cables. Sadly, she never did.). Naturally, I was very excited, so on the second day I watched some of the shorts. There were nine by that point, which made no sense. They turned out to be in Peanuts animation form, and they were about Cable in littlie school making friends, basically like Fanna's fic. I watched most of the new installments, until one day the format changed to live action and I was part of the story. Cable had taken over the Tri-State Area. She kept all the food to herself, so we were stuck buying scraps from street vendors. That day, I had bought a chunk of tofu, a pack of barbecue sauce, and a bruise apple that my friend had given me in real life. I was eating my meal on top of a skyscraper with my friend, my dad, and an annoying flute player. Then came the announcement that the food withholding was over, and everyone ran out in the streets to celebrate. They left the apple and the sauce because they thought they were getting better food. I kept warning everyone that it was a trap, but they wouldn't listen. Then I was back in the real world, at school. There was a Goodwill in the media center, and I wanted to go there after sixth period but my friend wouldn't go with me. But then my show came off and landed in the Gooodwill, so I had to. Then I went there and the Oracle murdered the owner.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #326 on: February 18, 2014, 06:00:44 AM »

Your dreams are so much fun to read about, Cat XD
And now I want to draw a chibi Cable...

- Catvomitsky

Luna Lovegood

• Westerforum's Resident David Hater
« Reply #327 on: February 18, 2014, 08:16:27 AM »

i keep having dreams where BBC's Robin Hood and Merlin do crossovers and it is not pretty  :-[

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #328 on: February 18, 2014, 08:26:55 AM »

Your dreams are so much fun to read about, Cat XD
And now I want to draw a chibi Cable...
If you do that would make my day! Post it here if you end up drawing one!

Reenie-La

« Reply #329 on: February 18, 2014, 11:45:41 AM »

Last night I had a half dream/half awake thing where I was transforming from Jensen Ackles (Dean) into Jared Padalecki (Sam) and I woke up half way thru it for a second to see my roommate walk by and then i rolled back over and continued turning into Sam/Jared.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 124