Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 112023 times)

|ĸιrα|

Re: Dreams?
« Reply #330 on: February 21, 2014, 01:06:35 AM »

So first I dreamt that my sister and I were being stalked by this demon that wanted to steal my nephew so we kept hitting him with her car but then he went invisible and we still kept hitting him with her car but she had to go into this store place and left me in the car with him but I could tell that the demon was close by so I took him out of his car seat and went inside the store (but it was really a bar) but the demon followed me and stole him and we were all freaking out but I had to go to school and so I was telling everyone at school and then my sister called and said they found him hanging in his car seat off a bush, but he was fine.

Then I dreamt that I was in my anatomy class(but it was actually a pet store that was in my house) and kids that weren't in that class were in it and then everyone started being really mean and I said something about it and this one kid was like trying to pick a fight with me even though we were agreeing so I just got up and left and went to my other friend and she didn't understand what was wrong and then I looked over at my other friend and they were throwing my stuff all over so I started crying and went off into a corner by myself but like five of my friends came over and tried apologizing but I was still pissed so I went to go talk to my teacher but he was freaking out because his security system was saying that someone had broken in, but no one had and the only problem was that one of the fish tanks in our pet store(which was apparently owned by my 6th grade teacher) was getting really hot so I left to let them deal with that and went to my house(which was now like next door to where I was) and went inside and there were a ton of people there and apparently we were having a Psych marathon before the last episode but they were like A TON of people and I asked my friends who they were and they said they'd invited them. And the weirdest thing was that this super duper religious girl had her hands all over this guy. Anyhow, I went upstairs and my friends had gone through all my clothes and I freaked out and starting throwing things at them and my one friends boyfriend (who's always a jerk) was being an exceptional a-hole so I threw a chair at him.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #331 on: February 21, 2014, 10:44:45 AM »

Aww Kira. That sounds like my elementary school.

I had a dream that my friends and I were going to a Hetalia cosplay in EPCOT and my Spanish teacher's kids were going too. Her daughter (who closely resembled Tara Lipinsky) was very Aryan-looking and was going as Germany, and her son was ashen skinned and was going as Prussia. One of my friends who doesn't even watch Hetalia wanted to room with me but I said no because she was so annoying on the band trip so we agreed to just eat lunch together. They were serving pones, and I thought one was a flat brownie covered in powdered sugar but it was actually made if carrots and meat and was covered in potato starch. There were six pone choices but I got the icky carrot one and tried to change my order by chasing around the waiter, but then I almost missed the train.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:50:52 AM by Catvomitsky »

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #332 on: February 21, 2014, 10:47:09 AM »

I had a dream last night that I don't remember much except a lot of fire and something pink. I bet it has to do with watching Fairy Tail before bed.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #333 on: February 28, 2014, 01:16:25 AM »

I had a dream where I was walking through my house, except it was all dark. It was also apparently a world with fantasy creatures and magic, because upon seeing a very tall woman with white hair and squinted eyes, I declared "She is obviously a leopard!" I confronted her with two flashlights, but she started crying on my shoulder and needed comforting. Afterwards, a creepy tentacle emerged from the wall, grabbed her, and fed her her own ring. That turned her into an out-of-control monster, and then I woke up. Weird.... :o
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #334 on: February 28, 2014, 01:22:57 AM »

I had a dream last night in which my friends and I were actually replaced with our Hetalia nicknames (Italy, Doitsu, France, and Russia), but nobody else noticed and we/they still had to go about our day-to-day schedule. It was quite strange.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Reenie-La

« Reply #335 on: February 28, 2014, 02:06:47 AM »

I had a dream that McDonald’s would toast your buns with the images of famous people by request. And I asked if they had Jensen Ackles or Jared Padalecki and they told me no :I

Caboose

• Ända får känslan du har blivit lurad?
« Reply #336 on: March 01, 2014, 01:25:15 PM »

I dreamt I had to go to a world meeting and afterwards Sweden and I played Just Dance. Go Nordics~
Part-time Evil Ex, indie rocker, daughter/son of Hermes, employee at the Mystery Shack, Swedish boffin, tealblooded gamer, Member of the Blue Team, Member of team M.A.C.E, Just Dancer, cryokinetic, Country, Time Lord, dirtbag, DERPbag, and Prosecutor.

I love Young Justice too.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #337 on: March 01, 2014, 02:32:38 PM »

That sounds fun XD

- Catvomitsky

Caboose

• Ända får känslan du har blivit lurad?
« Reply #338 on: March 01, 2014, 02:38:07 PM »

Germany wouldn't stop rambling until America hit him with an oversized Twinkie. Everything's bigger in America! Then England drank the wrong tea and got drunk. Then he flirted with me. Then Sweden stabbed England, I was all 'OMG WTF dude' and he was all 'I'm so mysterious and cool.' then we danced. My dreams are soooo messed up.
Part-time Evil Ex, indie rocker, daughter/son of Hermes, employee at the Mystery Shack, Swedish boffin, tealblooded gamer, Member of the Blue Team, Member of team M.A.C.E, Just Dancer, cryokinetic, Country, Time Lord, dirtbag, DERPbag, and Prosecutor.

I love Young Justice too.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #339 on: March 01, 2014, 02:39:58 PM »

O...kay...? Still sounds fun :D

- Catvomitsky

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #340 on: March 02, 2014, 01:08:53 AM »

I had a dream where on of my RP characters had twins and got Married, it was Elaine from the Government's project.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #341 on: March 02, 2014, 12:12:01 PM »

I had a dream where my alarm went off, so my mom went into my room to see why, and he found a murderer in my closet, but the murderer didn't know she's seen him so she pretended like nothing happened, because I guess if the murderer knew that we knew of him, he would kill us. So my mom came out of my room and whispered in my ear that there was someone hiding in my closet, but not to say anything. I asked her to call 911, so she did but only the answering machine picked up, I guess the police were out having doughnuts. My mom told me to hide behind the couch, which I thought was really stupid because the murderer would definitely see something as conspicuous as a girl crouched behind a couch, and I would probably get stuck, but I was scared so I did it anyways. Then we had a party so the house would be full of people, my reasoning was that if there was a party, the murderer wouldn't dare come out, and we'd be protected and have an excuse to stay up late (we thought that he would hide until we were all asleep, which was when he would ransack the house and slit out throats). I was hanging out with two of my best friends, and I really wanted to tell them about the guy in the closet but I couldn't. So I ended up laughing nervously a lot and making excuses not to go into my room. Finally, at 8:00 my mom called the cops again and they came, and carried the man out if the closet, while he was still in a crouched position, pronouncing that he had been behind the box of alphabet blocks and fake sandwiches.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #342 on: March 02, 2014, 12:45:37 PM »

Your dreams are weird... :o

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #343 on: March 02, 2014, 12:59:52 PM »

Oh, that was nothing compared to yesterday's dream >:D

In my other dream, I was at Joann's with my sixth period, in the attic. We were looking for Halloween socks, then we went upstairs to sleep in the attic. We decided to celebrate for some unknown reason, and my friend threw me two chocolate bottles. The first one was tiny and I ate it in one bite, and the second was the size of a regular champagne bottle, so I decided to eat the too first. But, after I ate it I realized it was filled with pure alcohol! I looked at my friend and she had this evil look on her face, and made excuses as to why she poisoned me. I was mad, but couldn't really do anything since I was already starting to get drunk. Then in the morning, we had to make potions. The teacher went to check on my potion, and then said, "No offense, I mean this in the best possible way, and I only say this because I care about you, but you stink to high heaven! Go take a shower!" I got really flustered and proclaimed that it wasn't my fault I had alcohol oozing out of my pores! Then we went back downstairs and the same friend bought the socks I wanted.

And the weirdest part is, later that day, a girl in my sixth period was talking to me and the friend that gave me the alcohol in my dream about how she will tell her friends if they stink because she cares about them :o

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #344 on: March 03, 2014, 01:12:23 AM »

Another weird dream  :o

I was at a zoo watching giant ants and lemurs through a telescope-type thing. My mom was trying to get a picture of the lemur with its tongue out but was failing. The zookeeper told us that these animals are very important for science, for example, the lemurs' buttocks could be a crucial ingredient in medicine and cosmetic surgery. She said something about how she wished she could find just one supporter of the endangered buttocks. My mom and I felt guilty so we agreed to become her "supporters". Then we were taking measurements of dead bird-mosquito-fish things, by putting their corpses through a dissection machine and recording the length of their bones. I asked why we were doing this, and she said that the bones of theses animals had never been measured and documented, and we'd better hurry up and do so before they became extinct, because the measurements have a tiny possibility of being useful. I said that since the species is almost gone, they shouldn't kill its members for measurements when any useful purpose they may serve would be eradicated anyway because all the animals would be extinct, and instead use the money for something more productive. She put on an innocent face and claimed that she didn't kill the animals, and told us to get on with our work. After that I went home, and had to redo my bulletin board because the orange stars fell and knocked everything down. I redid some stuff, bu there wasn't enough material to fill the board. I realized that my Uglydoll labels were missing. Right at that moment, my dad walked into my room and proclaimed that the Uglydolls were the wisest creatures in the universe, because they wanted to protect the environment and disagreed with the zookeepers and realized the importance of preserving the joy of childhood. Suddenly, a flashback! - to a strange playground in a strange school, where an adult told me to stop having fun and go learn something. Anyways, the Uglydolls were away on an important mission and tool their labels as identification. Then I was watching a hockey game between America and Canada, except there were only two players. It was getting really intense when the Canadian guy's leg came off. He hit the puck so hard his leg detached and flew across the ice. Somehow, he still managed to win the game. They showed slow-motion replays, in which you could see the guy's surprised expression as his leg tore off, the blood spreading across the ice, his ecstatic expression as he won, and the American dude's tears as he lost. The American guy also had a missing leg, but it was a peg log that started at his thigh. In the background, Kristina said, "Americans dot care enough about hockey to play it if they think their legs will come off." Then I was on a cruise ship with my parents, and I was playing a computer game based off one of the Adult Swim shows. You advanced by doing really weird stuff like reaching into the screen and poking people's butts. I made it past level Easy-2 but I couldn't make it past level Fancy-1. My dad helped me, and I started to float. I clenched my abs really hard and hovered face-down all around my house and the boat we were on. My dad said it wasn't natural for someone to have all of this power. Ignoring him, I floated over to the TV to watch The Little Mermaid 2. But instead of returning back to the mermaid Cory after she found the penguin and the walrus, Melody (Ariel's daughter, the protagonist) found a ship and wanted to go on it. Since she was a mermaid, she had to flop around and breath in old mop-water buckets. Then she found the bathroom, where she was able to breath in the sinks and toilets. The walrus asked if she wanted to be a human again, and she said she didn't want to give up beig a mermaid, but wanted to enjoy the benefits of being human. She climbed into the sink (or more like flopped), and they all sang the "Titanic Tip and Daring Dash Adventurers Slash Explorers" song. Then Melody transformed into a human, except she didn't have any pants. I guess she was human while on land, but would turn back into a mermaid when she returned to the water. Back on the ship, I realized that it was a fanmade alternate ending, and decided that I liked this one better than the original.

There, I think that takes the cake as my strangest dream yet, don't you think?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 125