Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 108125 times)

|ĸιrα|

Re: Dreams?
« Reply #345 on: March 03, 2014, 01:25:59 AM »

Titanic Tip and Daring Dash, adventurer's slash explorers! We'll save the day and make a splash! Titanic Tip and Daring Dash!

I just remember that I dreamt about a possible acapella base line the church kids I was with could do and it sounded awesome in my dream but now I can't remember what it was.

Higher, further, faster

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #346 on: March 03, 2014, 01:48:54 AM »

Another weird dream  :o

I was at a zoo watching giant ants and lemurs through a telescope-type thing. My mom was trying to get a picture of the lemur with its tongue out but was failing. The zookeeper told us that these animals are very important for science, for example, the lemurs' buttocks could be a crucial ingredient in medicine and cosmetic surgery. She said something about how she wished she could find just one supporter of the endangered buttocks. My mom and I felt guilty so we agreed to become her "supporters". Then we were taking measurements of dead bird-mosquito-fish things, by putting their corpses through a dissection machine and recording the length of their bones. I asked why we were doing this, and she said that the bones of theses animals had never been measured and documented, and we'd better hurry up and do so before they became extinct, because the measurements have a tiny possibility of being useful. I said that since the species is almost gone, they shouldn't kill its members for measurements when any useful purpose they may serve would be eradicated anyway because all the animals would be extinct, and instead use the money for something more productive. She put on an innocent face and claimed that she didn't kill the animals, and told us to get on with our work. After that I went home, and had to redo my bulletin board because the orange stars fell and knocked everything down. I redid some stuff, bu there wasn't enough material to fill the board. I realized that my Uglydoll labels were missing. Right at that moment, my dad walked into my room and proclaimed that the Uglydolls were the wisest creatures in the universe, because they wanted to protect the environment and disagreed with the zookeepers and realized the importance of preserving the joy of childhood. Suddenly, a flashback! - to a strange playground in a strange school, where an adult told me to stop having fun and go learn something. Anyways, the Uglydolls were away on an important mission and tool their labels as identification. Then I was watching a hockey game between America and Canada, except there were only two players. It was getting really intense when the Canadian guy's leg came off. He hit the puck so hard his leg detached and flew across the ice. Somehow, he still managed to win the game. They showed slow-motion replays, in which you could see the guy's surprised expression as his leg tore off, the blood spreading across the ice, his ecstatic expression as he won, and the American dude's tears as he lost. The American guy also had a missing leg, but it was a peg log that started at his thigh. In the background, Kristina said, "Americans dot care enough about hockey to play it if they think their legs will come off." Then I was on a cruise ship with my parents, and I was playing a computer game based off one of the Adult Swim shows. You advanced by doing really weird stuff like reaching into the screen and poking people's butts. I made it past level Easy-2 but I couldn't make it past level Fancy-1. My dad helped me, and I started to float. I clenched my abs really hard and hovered face-down all around my house and the boat we were on. My dad said it wasn't natural for someone to have all of this power. Ignoring him, I floated over to the TV to watch The Little Mermaid 2. But instead of returning back to the mermaid Cory after she found the penguin and the walrus, Melody (Ariel's daughter, the protagonist) found a ship and wanted to go on it. Since she was a mermaid, she had to flop around and breath in old mop-water buckets. Then she found the bathroom, where she was able to breath in the sinks and toilets. The walrus asked if she wanted to be a human again, and she said she didn't want to give up beig a mermaid, but wanted to enjoy the benefits of being human. She climbed into the sink (or more like flopped), and they all sang the "Titanic Tip and Daring Dash Adventurers Slash Explorers" song. Then Melody transformed into a human, except she didn't have any pants. I guess she was human while on land, but would turn back into a mermaid when she returned to the water. Back on the ship, I realized that it was a fanmade alternate ending, and decided that I liked this one better than the original.

There, I think that takes the cake as my strangest dream yet, don't you think?
... .-. :o
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Caboose

• Ända får känslan du har blivit lurad?
« Reply #347 on: March 03, 2014, 08:14:36 AM »

What the hell kind of dream was that?!
Part-time Evil Ex, indie rocker, daughter/son of Hermes, employee at the Mystery Shack, Swedish boffin, tealblooded gamer, Member of the Blue Team, Member of team M.A.C.E, Just Dancer, cryokinetic, Country, Time Lord, dirtbag, DERPbag, and Prosecutor.

I love Young Justice too.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #348 on: March 03, 2014, 10:43:31 AM »

For me, a fairly typical one  :o

Caboose

« Reply #349 on: March 03, 2014, 12:35:57 PM »

It was awesome.
Part-time Evil Ex, indie rocker, daughter/son of Hermes, employee at the Mystery Shack, Swedish boffin, tealblooded gamer, Member of the Blue Team, Member of team M.A.C.E, Just Dancer, cryokinetic, Country, Time Lord, dirtbag, DERPbag, and Prosecutor.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #350 on: March 03, 2014, 01:27:28 PM »

I dreamt that my ear felt funny, and then I pulled a giant bug out of it. And when I woke up my ear still felt funny... needless to say I freaked right out c:

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #351 on: March 05, 2014, 11:33:37 AM »

I had a surprisingly cohesive dream that a bunch of random fictional characters were all working together to clean a river. It was quite strange. Alek and Dess were there, out of Scott's books. And Dess was putting all the trash in piles of thirteen while Alek stood uncertainly with his toes in the very edge of the water.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #352 on: March 05, 2014, 11:35:25 AM »

It was awesome.
*bows* Thank you! :3

I had a dream where thugs invaded my band room. They knocked on the door and said "Your money or your life" and even though none of us claimed to have more than two dollars, we let them in anyways out of fear. I pulled a $2 bill out of my pocket and reluctantly handed it over to them. Then I found a $5 bill on the ground and gave that too. One of the thugs then threatened to punch me in the gut, and I was whimpering to please not kill me, but he punched me anyway. I thought that since it was a dream, it wouldn't hurt. But it did. A lot. The thug threatened to punch me again, but then I remembered that this was my dream, and I didn't have to take this - so I clenched my abs and floated up. They looked up at me and angrily shouted "Get back down here, punk!", but I kept on floating and landed on a cabinet of violins. From there I floated put the band room doors, out of the band hallway, and up to a fence post, all while outrunning the thugs. They sent an old librarian to get me off of the fence post, but when she climbed up the top I just rattled the fence post and she fell down to the opposite side. Whilst up there, I realized that if that lady was a Special, I would've been dead already. I tried using my other dream-powers of telekinesis and firebending, but they were switched off. I ran away from the school and didn't look back- until I did. By that point, the school was in ruins, and behind the rubble was a beautiful version of Epcot Germany - not real Germany, but the beautiful, idealistic Germany in Epcot without all the fake touristy stuff. I walked back into the school, and found my friends standing around near the remains of the band hallway. I found my friend standing around, staring at the ground. She asked me if she could borrow my antidepressants, so I went to go find my backpack, which, miraculously, remained unscathed and in exactly the spot I left it in, and was the most beautiful sight I coukd ever see at that moment (it reminds me of when Arthur Dent found his tote bag on another planet) Just as I was about to make a run for my backpack, my band director stepped in front of me and asked what I was doing. I told him that I was getting antidepressants for my friend, and he said that antidepressants wouldn't solve anything. Not now. He said that what we really needed above all was food. I asked where I could get some for her, and he said that we'd have to scrounge around for what's left, or search for food elsewhere in the city. There were some Oreos in a nearby flowerbed, and he picked one up and said that those things were dirty and unsanitary, but the teachers would eat them if need be so all the good food could go to us, the students. And then he ate one. One of the Oreos already was in the shape of a flower, evolving to camouflage itself in the flowerbed. Then I was talking to some saxophonists, and they were saying that food wouldn't be a problem because the thugs had exploded, leaving their money behind. I said that food was the new money around here, and that the school lunch would probably go up in price and would also probably be given to people with valuable stuff to trade. We then reached the conclusion that we needed to leave to get food from the city. We all piled into a car, and I suggested we get something that would allow is to cook meat. My band director said that was a great idea, and off we drove into the sun.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #353 on: March 05, 2014, 11:40:30 AM »

...weeeeeird.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #354 on: March 05, 2014, 11:49:45 AM »

Ooh yes and I was walking around in a robe for the first part and hanging out with a bunch if band people, none of which were in a Research class. helping them complete their quest to finish their book report - for Research. And it was in a spaceship.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #355 on: March 05, 2014, 12:04:08 PM »

Weirder :o

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #356 on: March 05, 2014, 01:48:54 PM »

OOOOOOH AND I FORGOT THIS PART! When I was on the spaceship I was looking through someone's iPad at the contestants for an international singing contest and I saw an entrant with the first name Julia and very Russian sounding middle and last names. Then I went to a library and saw this girl. She had poofy, curly brown hair that was cut in bangish type layers in the front, a very pointy nose, a slim figure, and glasses. She held a book up to her face and crossed it over her chest and hid her mouth behind it. I heard someone say her name was Julia, and she mentioned signing up to the Russian Singing Federation. I then made the connection that this was probably the same Julia from the entry list, and by extension, our Julia the bookworm from the forum! I stalked her as she wandered around the library, and I thought of ways to introduce myself, and wondered whether I should. In the bathroom, I said, "It's me, Cat! From the forum!" but she walked away and didn't hear over the sound of flushing toilets. Then I tried to remember if Julia had said anything about the contest on the forum, and mentally recalled a post where I thought she had. Her avatar was still the Victorian lady one that she had when I first had a dream with her in it several months ago.

After posting that dream, Julia asked what she looked like, sadly I could not answer because she didn't appear in person. Now, she did. Julia, MY SUBCONSCIOUS FINALLY CAME UP WITH AN APPEARANCE FOR YOU! Hey, I should really post what she looked like in my dream on the imagining forum members thread...

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #357 on: March 05, 2014, 02:18:54 PM »

OOOOOOH AND I FORGOT THIS PART! When I was on the spaceship I was looking through someone's iPad at the contestants for an international singing contest and I saw an entrant with the first name Julia and very Russian sounding middle and last names. Then I went to a library and saw this girl. She had poofy, curly brown hair that was cut in bangish type layers in the front, a very pointy nose, a slim figure, and glasses. She held a book up to her face and crossed it over her chest and hid her mouth behind it. I heard someone say her name was Julia, and she mentioned signing up to the Russian Singing Federation. I then made the connection that this was probably the same Julia from the entry list, and by extension, our Julia the bookworm from the forum! I stalked her as she wandered around the library, and I thought of ways to introduce myself, and wondered whether I should. In the bathroom, I said, "It's me, Cat! From the forum!" but she walked away and didn't hear over the sound of flushing toilets. Then I tried to remember if Julia had said anything about the contest on the forum, and mentally recalled a post where I thought she had. Her avatar was still the Victorian lady one that she had when I first had a dream with her in it several months ago.

After posting that dream, Julia asked what she looked like, sadly I could not answer because she didn't appear in person. Now, she did. Julia, MY SUBCONSCIOUS FINALLY CAME UP WITH AN APPEARANCE FOR YOU! Hey, I should really post what she looked like in my dream on the imagining forum members thread...

have you had dreams about the other forum members?

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #358 on: March 05, 2014, 02:29:16 PM »

I had a dream where Pan did some Fleecy Algebra once.

Caboose

« Reply #359 on: March 05, 2014, 02:29:44 PM »

I've dreamt of you guys at the Bloodbath.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 125