Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 98749 times)

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #375 on: March 07, 2014, 11:32:35 AM »

Pancake cooking contest between Cat and Pan. Julia and Alekclone made out. Blue and Noah got drunk. Cabbie died.
Why Alekclone?

He was the only one willing to do so. Everyone else was busy except drunk!Noah, and you were not letting that happen. Is Blue not a character? The person strongly resembled the way i imagine BlueberryDoughnut.
Tori is Blue (and Terrie is...her alternate self/other half type thing...)

Yeah...I can explain that in better detail in a PM if you want :P
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

Caboose

• Ända får känslan du har blivit lurad?
« Reply #376 on: March 07, 2014, 01:14:12 PM »

I DREAMT NOAH WAS ON RACHEL RAY PROMOTING HIS ARSENIC CUPPY CAKES. XD
Part-time Evil Ex, indie rocker, daughter/son of Hermes, employee at the Mystery Shack, Swedish boffin, tealblooded gamer, Member of the Blue Team, Member of team M.A.C.E, Just Dancer, cryokinetic, Country, Time Lord, dirtbag, DERPbag, and Prosecutor.

I love Young Justice too.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #377 on: March 07, 2014, 03:09:31 PM »

You have a lot of dreams about this forum, don't you?
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #378 on: March 08, 2014, 09:51:05 AM »

I had this really weird dream that I was reading this comic book. It was about a group of teens, there was some sci-fi dystopian crap happening, they had to solve a series of puzzles to escape from some... place (the dream was really choppy and I don't remember most of it). There was one character who was really quite and reserved, and as it turns out he was actually part demon or something (or whatever evil creature had taken over the world or whatever), and when his friends found out he ran away. Another character went after him, and revealed that he wasn't human either, and because of that they both started to fall in love or something... IDK after that I woke up.

But the thing is it sounded really sweet. Like, I would read the heck out of that :P Maybe I should write/ draw it XD

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #379 on: March 08, 2014, 10:50:59 AM »

Do it Rai!

Reenie-La

« Reply #380 on: March 10, 2014, 12:26:30 AM »

So for the first time in a very long while I had a dream that I could consider awesome. I was Sam Winchester, and Dean and I were hunting these alligator monsters and then I was at an apple farmer's market and I was looking to buy some apples but they only had apples from Missouri and I felt bad for wasting the stand owners time so I gave him three dollars.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #381 on: March 10, 2014, 02:43:23 AM »

So in a moment of triumph I remembered my dream!

I was in my Spanish class and I got up during a test to get a pencil. My Spanish teacher saw and thought I was cheating, and hated me from then on. She persecuted me every chance she got (in ways I can't remember but I hated them), and every time I thought the torture was over, she would find an even worse way to humiliate me and make my life miserable. Then I was hanging out by a river with some friends. One was one of my best friends (she says we act like a couple), and then two guys (who got fixed up for a date by my friend Pineapple irl), and Pineapple herself. The two guys were being flirty, Pineapple was twirling around and playin banjo, my friend who says we act like a couple was laying down on a towel gazin up at the stars, and I was in my robe and pajamas covered by a soaking wet towel curled up next to her. I was shivering in the towel and I looked like a quivering blob of blue towely-ness with only my head poking out. Then I started complaining about how unfair my Spanish teacher was, and my friend said in the wistful, calm voice one always talks in when one is gazing at the stars, "Everything'll be alright, I'm your pillow and your best friend and we're all here for you." One of the guys then left, and he came over near us and sat on the brick wall and played Pineapple's banjo, and I used my friend as a pillow. Then I went home and complained to my mom about my Spanish teacher. She told me to get a positive attitude, and somehow told me that spring break was in two weeks, not one. I freaked out because how could spring break be that far away? But she said I could skip the week of band evaluations to go to Tennessee (which I am doing in April irl). I asked to miss the next week after that because my band director wouldn't let me have a life anymore if I missed evaluations, but she said no. Then I came to terms with it and told myself that my band director would make an exception, and that at least I was missing a week, but I still wished I could miss this week too.

In real life I told my mom about this dream. It turns out spring break really is in two weeks. FML.

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #382 on: March 10, 2014, 04:18:41 AM »

I dreamt last night that I sang "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" in my school's talent show, and everyone loved it so then afterwards to celebrate my mom took me to Olive Garden.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #383 on: March 10, 2014, 09:04:45 PM »

Dreamt that Elvis Presley was alive and good looking and for some unnamed reason I got to sing and essentially make out with him on stage but he wouldn't actually kiss me, just come really close to it. But like it didn't actually turn into a play until the very end when he was like a vampire and he was trying to kill me and then it ended.
Then I walked out and it was like we were in a highschool gym and when we walked out of the gym these kids from youth group were all there and they were like really jealous and for some reason my voice was really gravelly and we walked down these stairs to go to a park even though it was dark out and we were talking about our various adventures in the school and my brother was there talking about lacrosse and this guy I saw at dinner last night was somehow there and I was talking to him.
So, weird but good dream.

Twist the bones and bend the back
Trim him of his baby fat
Give him hair black as black
Just...like...this

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #384 on: March 11, 2014, 12:20:38 AM »

I had a dream that I was at some sort of sports school. It started every day sometime after 6:20, but the exact time changed every day, so I got up at 6:15, got ready, and then came on here until they got me. Then at some point, we had a field trip, but they wouldn't tell us where we were going. We ended up at a water park, where I discovered that I was a flying mermaid.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #385 on: March 17, 2014, 01:39:04 AM »

I had a dream where I had to take a music exam prior to entering high school band. I took a very long elevator ride up to the highest story in a skyscraper, and the music exam turned out to be in my math classroom. My algebra teacher was administering the test, and let me just say her hair looked really nice here. The first set of questions were simple algebra (get the equation into y-intercept form, etc.), the questions were both music and math, related to counting rhythms and time signature and such, and the rest of the questions were either really hard math or questions about composers that I had never heard of. I got to number 12 and my friend convinced me to give up and turn it in. I said okay because she said we could do "fun stuff" if we left right now. So I left, and me, her, and some guy all left. She ran at the speed of sound while I held on to her hand and flapped around. At some point I questioned my safety, but I knew it was a dream so nothing could happen. Then we reached this rotating star-gazing column, and I watched how awesome the Milky Way looked. Then somehow we were in a car and we fell off, tumbling into a tower if petroleum, and everything exploded in a blaze of fire. Then I was in front of my school, in the aftermath if the explosion, and found a woman selling Christmas ornaments made of popcorn. You see, there was a large amount of corn near the petroleum tower, and when it exploded popcorn rained everywhere. This lady used leftover canisters of nail polish that she had in her purse a the time, and used them to paint popcorn balls "in the spirit of the Christmas season". I bought one for five SpagBols.

I also had a dream where I was in an abandoned wasteland of litter and found a blue door with a pink metal thing on the upper left corner. After I stared at it for long enough, the pink thing expanded around the frame of the door, and the door opened to reveal a black hole. In a Monsters Inc fashion, more doors flew out from the side to make seemingly endless rows of doors. I made my way to the end of the lines of doors, where I found a wall lines with buckets full of slop. I don't remember exactly what happened next, but it involved a security guard and the next thing I knew I was in a house. If you've ever watched Doctor Who, it looked like the Big Brother house from Series 1. There was a bunch I girls I knew from school, mostly popular ditzy ones, and I was forced to share a room with them (I never went in it though). I went to the bathroom and found four of my friends, so we all went into a stall and discussed a plan to escape. One of my friends decided she'd be the leader, another one decided she'd be the assistant leader, one of them said she'd be the planner, and I was just...there. We fought the system, refusing to hang out with the other girls or participate in their shallow activities, and trying to remember every person that was "removed" to be thrown into the doors. Eventually all the others got sent out for rehab because they were charged with "incendiary actions", but I paled it safe every time the room minder walked around and was still there. I started to question my devotion to the rebellion, and wondered if deep down, my own safety mattered more. When put leader same back from rehab acting like a stupid shell, I decided that I had to do something, dangerous or not. So next time our room minder (who looked like a Russian Cable) asked for somebody to report to the doors or death, I started ranting. It went something like this:
Minder: *sitting at desk* Tyler, please report to the front desk for execution. Thank you.
Me: How can you stand there and look them in the eyes, and tell them to die? How can you take our life away from us so early? To those of us marked for death, every single moment is an infinity that we can't afford to lose and how dare you try to take that? How cruel can you be? How heartless? I don't want to die, why can't you save us?
Minder: *looks up kind of sadly*
Me: *hears guard coming* You're soooo mean? Why don't you understand me? *is dragged away screaming bubble headed insults*
At this point my punishment is a fitting room as my only space. I shared it with a girl from my Spanish class, who told me that was the bravest thing she'd ever seen. I told her I shouldn't have went all bubblehead at the end just to save my own skin. She told me that someone had to stay behind and inspire the people...and I realized that I was the inspirer. So then I spread anger under the radar, pretended to be stupid for the minder, and when my roommate got sent away, she left me a note on paper (which was forbidden), written with lipstick. I knew it meant so much to have gone through than much trouble to write me a note, so I told my new roommate to save it for me to read later. Then I got called out and the dream ended. Does that mean I was sen through a door? The world will never know.

Also I had a dream where people could adopt siblings. We were all going to be assigned people to adopt and I was assigned someone, and through intense investigation and PMing I found out that it was Panzercrappitastica! She had a pineapple avatar. I was so excited, but I had to hide the tag that I knew you from the forum from my mom, so I PMed her not to mention it. So I flew to the Adopted Sibling Exchange Center, where I would get to meet Pan, and was so excited that I was finally getting a sister, but couldn't shake the nagging feeling that something would go wrong. I walked around I. The lobby and met Pan's brother (who looked like a chubby girl with bleached silver hair in a pixie cut and blue eyeshadow and lipstick), but I couldn't find Pan!

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #386 on: March 17, 2014, 01:48:56 AM »

Um. How should I take it that you had a dream about adopting me as a sister? XD

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #387 on: March 17, 2014, 01:54:59 AM »

That you're cool and would make a fawesome sister XD

But the real question is, how should your brother take it that he had lipstick and eyeliner on?

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #388 on: March 17, 2014, 01:57:51 AM »

Pfft. I don't know. ::) My brother, as you can probably guess, doesn't actually look like that.

Here's a random question: Do you lucid dream?

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #389 on: March 17, 2014, 02:04:20 AM »

Yep, I figured  ::)

Yeah, I usually realize at some point in my dream that I'm dreaming, which allows me to do dangerous things and occasionally float. I used to have really crazy lucid dreams where I would fully take control of my situation and summon random stuff and try to break the "dream laws".

Do you?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 124