Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 102188 times)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #405 on: March 21, 2014, 12:56:23 PM »

Also I had a dream where people could adopt siblings. We were all going to be assigned people to adopt and I was assigned someone, and through intense investigation and PMing I found out that it was Panzercrappitastica! She had a pineapple avatar. I was so excited, but I had to hide the tag that I knew you from the forum from my mom, so I PMed her not to mention it. So I flew to the Adopted Sibling Exchange Center, where I would get to meet Pan, and was so excited that I was finally getting a sister, but couldn't shake the nagging feeling that something would go wrong. I walked around I. The lobby and met Pan's brother (who looked like a chubby girl with bleached silver hair in a pixie cut and blue eyeshadow and lipstick), but I couldn't find Pan!

And the weirdest part is, I have social studies 6th irl but it was earlier today and I decided to leave my 5th period and go to that class again even though I had already been there, and halfway through the class my teacher realized tht I wasn't actually in that period :o

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #406 on: March 21, 2014, 12:58:08 PM »

Ooooh, from a pervious dream.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #407 on: March 21, 2014, 01:00:25 PM »

Next March 8 you should change your avatar to a pineapple for one day :D

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #408 on: March 21, 2014, 01:09:05 PM »

Well, I have put Pineapple Day on my calendar...perhaps I shall ::)
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Reenie-La

« Reply #409 on: March 23, 2014, 02:19:01 AM »

It's strange, for the past few weeks I've not been remembering my dreams as much...last night I had a vivid dream but it faded away...

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #410 on: March 24, 2014, 01:35:31 AM »

I had a dream where my brother snuck into my room while I slept and took a knife from my room (why there was a knife in my room, I have no idea). I complained to my parents, but they didn't believe me and wouldn't help. The next day, I was part of a sprts club at school, but I kept being left behind at everything so I quit. As soon as I turned in the quitting form, I was teleported somewhere very, very high in the air and started moving in an arc like I'd been catapulted, along with some random old woman. I have no idea what became of the old woman, but I eventually ran into a tree, which I slid down, somehow getting to the bottom with only a few nettle stings. At the bottom of the tree, there was a group gathered around a tour guide. The group consisted of my brother, the sports club I had quit from, and, for some reasong, Jem from Infernal Devices (but he never did anything in the dream, he was just there :P). The tour guide split us into two groups; my brother and I were on the same team. He announced that the goal was to solve the puzzle and slay the beast, but didn't explain what on earth that meant. He then told us that each of us may ask one question by writing it on the board. The questions that I remember were: What beast? (The dragon, duh.) What puzzle? (The big jigsaw one in the woods.) How are we supposed to slay a dragon? (I don't know, strangle it?) Can both groups win, and if not, what happens to the loosing team? (That was two questions.) Can both groups win? (No.) What happens to the loosing team? (The loosing team will be fed to the trolls.) May I have a piece of chocolate cake? (If you have one, I see no reason why not.) Then we were turned loose to fight the dragon. My brother produced the knife that he'd stolen from my room and threw it at a chicken that was in a cage a few dozen feet off the ground, but the knife disintegrated on contact with the chicken. Then a very large man with no eyes and large, pointy teeth showed up and explained that we'd solved the puzzle, and it was now time to slay the dragon. We asked where the dragon was, and he said that he was the dragon, couldn't we tell by looking? Then I tickled his big toe until he died. Then I woke up.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #411 on: March 24, 2014, 03:14:51 AM »

OMG. That was so many kinds of awesome! And weird...

I had a dream where I was in a supermarket and had to help in moving fruit to a "safe area" ao it would be safe from the impendig monster attack. Two other people from my school were helping me, but I was the one doing most of the work. By the time the monster was about to come, there was still three crates of tomatoes that had to be moved. Up until then I had been moving individual fruits, but since we were out of time I had to pick up the crates themselves. Since the "safe area" was only a few feet away from the actual produce section, it wasn't that hard. Then the monster came. It was something of a cyborg yeti, and was destroying everything in its path. I tried to stop it but I couldn't figure out how. Finally, I somehow trapped it on top of a case of DVDs. Just when I thought he was about to jump off and destroy us all, he stepped on a piece of him and became stuck. Being stuck atop such a high place restricted his access to oxygen, which was essential to his ability to function. He needed a higher concentration of oxygen than found in the air, which he compensated for by chewing highly oxygenated gum, but the thin air in the location where he was stuck was so poor in oxygen that he didnt have the energy to chew his gum, which eventually depleted his system of oxygen entirely...and he died.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #412 on: March 24, 2014, 03:19:26 AM »

Who died? The cyborg yeti?

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #413 on: March 24, 2014, 03:22:27 AM »

Yep. RIP misunderstood cyborg yeti.

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #414 on: March 24, 2014, 04:48:35 PM »

Finally remembered my dream from last night! But I'm not gonna say all of it because it was super freaking weird.
But, the part I do remember scared the tar out of me. And all it was was my mom saying she was selling Shorty because Riley and I got along so well. Like, I woke up halfway through because I was crying I was so upset.

Twist the bones and bend the back
Trim him of his baby fat
Give him hair black as black
Just...like...this

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #415 on: March 25, 2014, 12:20:37 AM »

I had a dream that I had a clock, and every time the pendulumn swung, someone close to me died. But there was no way to stop the pendulumn. Eventually, I was completely alone, sitting on the floor and watching the pendulumn. The joint holding the pendulumn to the clock broke, the pendulumn fell, and I died.
So, probably the most poetically depressing dream I've ever had.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #416 on: March 25, 2014, 12:50:56 AM »

Oh my gosh that is so profound yet so morbid ;-;

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #417 on: March 25, 2014, 12:53:01 AM »

I had a dream that I had a clock, and every time the pendulumn swung, someone close to me died. But there was no way to stop the pendulumn. Eventually, I was completely alone, sitting on the floor and watching the pendulumn. The joint holding the pendulumn to the clock broke, the pendulumn fell, and I died.

Were you reading Poe before bed or something?

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #418 on: March 25, 2014, 12:53:57 AM »

Were you reading Poe before bed or something?
No, I wasn't. I was reading the Bane Chronicles.
Sometimes my subconscious scares me a little.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #419 on: March 28, 2014, 01:50:26 AM »

I dreamt that first my choir was infested with druggies and they kept dropping out. Then it changed to like this office setting and I was pretending to be the boss but really I was the assistant and everyone was monsters and so was I and I kept texting the boss's girlfriend and she came in to find him but I hid the phone and then all my friends were there and helped me hide it. And then that was over and I started watching Oculus and the kid who plays Bran in GOT was in there and then it became real life and it turned into this weird game and when you ran into this star thing all these yellow people showed up, and it was like impossible to beat them. And then suddenly I was in choir again and we'd just finished the song but this kid that doesn't play the piano was playing and he couldn't get the piano part down And so they looked up the song on YouTube but it wasn't the song, it was an Irish song so I got up to dance but this girl with a speech impediment (she wasn't real) was like asking me something about winning points with the song, but it sounded like she was saying 'horse' so I was really confused and just got up and started dancing.

Twist the bones and bend the back
Trim him of his baby fat
Give him hair black as black
Just...like...this
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 124