Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 102076 times)

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #450 on: May 03, 2014, 12:01:29 AM »

I feel so honored to be in a dream xD

Twist the bones and bend the back
Trim him of his baby fat
Give him hair black as black
Just...like...this

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #451 on: May 03, 2014, 12:06:32 AM »

I'm pretty sure the actual Keira is older than you, though.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #452 on: May 03, 2014, 03:26:08 AM »

How old were they?

Trim him of his baby fat
Just...like...this

Caboose

• Ända får känslan du har blivit lurad?
« Reply #453 on: May 03, 2014, 03:39:27 AM »

I dreamt of John Watson from Sherlock. Recently, he's been taking over my thoughts. Moriarty, too. Especially them together.
Part-time Evil Ex, indie rocker, daughter/son of Hermes, employee at the Mystery Shack, Swedish boffin, tealblooded gamer, Member of the Blue Team, Member of team M.A.C.E, Just Dancer, cryokinetic, Country, Time Lord, dirtbag, DERPbag, and Prosecutor.

I love Young Justice too.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #454 on: May 03, 2014, 07:36:30 AM »

How old were they?
She's in her late twenties.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #455 on: May 03, 2014, 07:47:13 AM »

I mistype Kieya as Kiera soo many times. And that sounds so fun :P

What did I look like?  ::)

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #456 on: May 03, 2014, 08:27:21 AM »

I didn't picture anyone very vividly. I remember that you had puffy hair and freckles.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #457 on: May 03, 2014, 08:45:27 AM »

Half-true  ::)

I had a dream where my language arts teacher called me a psychopath.

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #458 on: May 04, 2014, 03:23:05 AM »

Trim him of his baby fat
Just...like...this

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #459 on: May 05, 2014, 01:26:31 PM »

I think I had a nightmare about trying to exit the highway last night.
I hate driving.

Trim him of his baby fat
Just...like...this

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #460 on: May 09, 2014, 11:13:56 PM »

Triple post? Don't care. Need to talk about my insane nightmares.
So it was kind of about ACT/AP/and TCAP combined. But basically I was supposed to be taking my AP but it was actually the math portion of a tcap and I acidentally skipped the first four problems and guessed on the rest because I was panicking but I didn't finish because at the end I realized I skipped the first four but I had no way of finding it in the time left and then I had to go take my real AP test but it never happened because I had to finish my math test(which isn't even allowed so idk) and everyone kept talking and I couldn't focus.

Trim him of his baby fat
Just...like...this

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #461 on: May 09, 2014, 11:35:45 PM »

I had a weird dream-within-a-dream thing about the forum: I woke up, deleted my account on here for no clear reason, woke up, panicked, checked on here, discovered that I actually had deleted my account, panicked some more, woke up for real, and discovered that my account remains untouched. Unless I'm really dreaming now.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #462 on: May 10, 2014, 07:53:31 PM »

I'm basically going to use this thread as my dream journal and I've been having a lot of vivid dreams lately so my apologies for bombing it.

Any who, this is a freaky freaky freaky nightmare I just had. So started fine with me, my mom, brother, sister, and nephew going to a big concert in England for a band that doesn't even exist. It was freezing cold and I don't know why we were taking a baby anyway. So we went and were on the stage and there was like a line of girls on the stage dancing and in the middle there was a little person in a rhinestone disco suit doing flips and everyone adored her.
Well, my mom decided we needed to take my nephew outside. We found an exit and outside were those guards with the weird hats (idk what their called ATM its 3_ in the morning) and they paid no attention to us. We kept walking and for some reason Scotty was walking now. So we went to the side of the building, and the way it was set up was that we had parked in like am alley on the side but behind us it was open and went to a hill behind the venue. I had a really bad feeling about the hill and I tried to keep up with my mom because of Scotty and kept trying to pick him up to go faster but I couldn't. Then there was a weird noise behind me and my mom was like "Clare, run! He's coming!" And I finally got Scotty picked up but he was too heavy for me to run with and there was something coming down the hill toward us so I made it to a car and my mom like shielded Scotty and I with herself and right before whatever it was got to us my dad came up and shielded her. Then we somehow made it to a car, but we saw what it was and it looked like a normal guy at first, but then he became much more cartoony and I can't explain what he looked like but it was weird. And he had a meat cleaver, and for some ungodly reason the door of the car on the side he was on was open, but he just stood there. My dad got into the driver's seat and my mom, the baby, and I got into the back and my dad tried to talk to the guy and get the door closed and the guy just made a noise and climbed inside and that's when I woke up.

But before this I was dreaming about my friend from school's family using my garage as a hangout spot and then my parents lived in this super nice house they were selling, and we had a really obnoxious gray cat. And there was a cute boy that put a heart on my nose and a heart on his and pressed them together before kissing me. (Idk, weird subconscious.),

Trim him of his baby fat
Just...like...this

Reenie-La

« Reply #463 on: May 11, 2014, 12:09:02 AM »

I had a lot of weird indescribable dreams last night...

Xeno-SP

• Good. I'm always good.
« Reply #464 on: May 11, 2014, 01:45:59 AM »

I have a dream that my friend was raised by a Mafia family. There is an escaped fresh female slave who was captured, so that she will not flee from the purpose to be a breeding tool for the leader of the Mafia. The leader wanted a son, so after my friend (who is his daughter) went to his room just to say hi to the slave before he and the slave "do it", the father lead her out of the room; and after she turn her back and walk away, the father killed her with a shotgun, splattering blood on the walls, and then went back to his room to finish the job with his slave.

This was a scene from my dream. I forgot the rest of it by the time I woke up. All I can remember were some scenes such as the slave having a relationship with someone after escaping; my friend's Justin Bieber Wannabe boyfriend being interrogated by the CSI Miami because of his connection to my friend's Mafia; and the slave's new boyfriend and his two comrades disguising themselves with advanced technology so that they would look like someone else before breaking into the leader's corporation building.

"My life has been....foolish."
-Actual Quote from that Bieber Wannabe Brat who is easy going to the detectives.

And that scene where the Wannabe got interrogated ends the story in my dream. I was very VERY disappointed that my dream has to end that way! Why? Because my friend got shot, that's why!!!
Even though it's just a dream, I ain't gonna let that go. She's my friend. What does it feel like if you saw your friend get shot like that, and you don't do anything but watch.
I better write a story about it before I forget...
Sometimes, my dreams can be like action movies, and they always ended on the middle part.
And I'm super mad that my action movie dreams never truly conclude themselves. Soooo, I'll try to write the story, but I'm not so sure how long would I hold that idea. I mean, the story's gonna be big, and it better not waste my time...
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 124