Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 91066 times)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #510 on: July 02, 2014, 03:52:05 AM »

I had this really weird dream where I was volunteering at my middle school's band trip except everything was all wrong because they allowed 6th graders and we had to ride on a train but there weren't enough cars so the high school volunteers had to stand on the metal thingies that connect the cars and my cousin was there and so was my aunt and we were placed in this group to look after 6th graders. And suddenly the train stopped because the fuel didnt have enough lithuanium, and my cousin asked if they meant lithium, and the conductor was all like, "NEED MOAR LITHUANIUM" and my cousin said that lithium is an element and Lithuania was a country, and I mentioned that Lithuania is also a character in Hetalia, and then me and my cousin started fangirling, except I fangirled too hard and tripped over my friend and woke up my band director. Then I was back at school for some reason, watching my friends walk around, and they showed me the map of the park we were going to: Tennesseeland. The trip was rescheduled do to Hurricane Ivan (?), they said. Then my friend, who isn't even in band or in middle school called me to ask for a ride so she can board the train for the band trip and I felt really guilty because something like this happened irl so I forced my mom to go pick her up but when we got there she said that she had to leave an gave this monologue, and walked out if her house with her pants on backwards, and I yelled after her to make he most of her second chance. For some reason I was chained to a chair in her living room and my own pants were trying to run away. And throughout this whole dream everyone called 1 o'clock egg o'clock, so if it was 1:30 we would have to call it egg-thirty, and I was trying to convince my mom to by me this black and pink robe from Target even though it was a little small. And at some point Ed came up to me and my friend yelling at each other in the train and offered us a peach and told us to make peace and respect our differences and for some reason he had the America ahoge-thingy and he left before I could even take the peach. At the end of the dream, Austria (my band director's intern), tried to run away and got whipped by some gladiator demigod guy, and Prussia was licking his wounds because he said the saliva would help the blood congeal. This happened in a room that looked remarkably like a cleaner version of the Dalek Asylum.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens when you mix nostalgia for middle school, too much fanfiction, and guilt over not giving your friend a ride.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #511 on: July 02, 2014, 03:53:59 AM »

I stopped reading because I was laughing too much at 'fangirled too hard'

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #512 on: July 02, 2014, 03:58:09 AM »

;D

The sad thing is, I've actually fangirled too hard irl, which resulted in me not being able to comfortably move my shoulder for 2 hours  ::)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #513 on: July 02, 2014, 03:59:38 AM »

Wait, Ed from FMA?
And maybe lithuanium is lithium from Lithuania.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #514 on: July 02, 2014, 04:02:37 AM »

Yeah XD

That makes sense...lithium has an atomic number of 3 so maybe lithuanium has an atomic number of pi

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #515 on: July 02, 2014, 04:06:09 AM »

He has an ahoge anyway, not just in your dream (I have no idea why that matters at all to me ._.).

...I can't decide how much sense that makes, but okay!
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #516 on: July 02, 2014, 04:08:09 AM »

I know, but in the dream it was a different ahoge that looked more like America's. I can't describe it...oh well, it's not like this dream made sense anyway XP

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #517 on: July 02, 2014, 04:09:26 AM »

Okay, then.

- Catvomitsky

Reenie-La

« Reply #518 on: July 11, 2014, 04:16:02 AM »

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and I had a baby girl -- I named her Delaynie Elaine.

Tbh that's all I really want in life is to be a mom and to get married.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #519 on: July 16, 2014, 07:52:25 PM »

Had a dream that I went to my old trainer's (that's so weird to say) place because I needed to borrow something for our horses and I was all nervous about it but she was ridiculously nice and treated me like she did before like I was her favorite again and took me to chik-fil-a and let me drive her truck and was just super nice and Idk it made me sad.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #520 on: August 05, 2014, 01:57:23 AM »

Wow ya apparently I'm the only one with weird dreams anymore

Anyway, so I dreamt I was at a show last night and it was just a little day thing. So I got the pattern for my class and it was effing weird and I was like 'Randy, this isn't NRHA.' And he goes 'yeah but its this associations pattern so I guess you'll have to do it' and then they announced the order of go and I was third so we had to rush to get ready and they put my horse in a romel with a little kid's saddle and I didn't have my shirt but then my mom brought it but I didn't have my pattern memorized and I watched the other two girls go and they did completely different things and got scores so I was super confused and then I got off and my trainer started leading my horse in and I was like 'wait I need him' so he brought him back but then when I was supposed to go a bunch of people came into the ring and wouldn't leave so I had to wait, and then my horse wouldn't stop when I actually went so I restarted and then he wouldn't go at all and then when I went to restart again he like shrunk and I couldn't do anything and yeah it was a frustrating dream

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #521 on: August 06, 2014, 02:37:58 AM »

I dreamed that my crush, my annoying friend, and I were all going on a road trip somewhere (can't remember where), and we had to all sit in the very back seat of my mom's van. So we were all squished together pretty firmly, and I was happy because I was going to sit next to my crush, but my annoying friend decided to sit right in the middle with us on either side of him. It made me really mad because I obviously didn't want to sit next to my friend, but I couldn't say anything because this boy doesn't know I like him and I figured the annoying friend was better than my secret getting out. It was pretty frustrating.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #522 on: August 07, 2014, 02:27:27 AM »

I am such an awful person for what I dreamed about last night like wow I suck

So anyway I dreamt that my family went on a trip to this weird town at the same time my student council went. So the stuco kids all stayed in one hotel and they had booked it up entirely so my family had to stay in this weird bed and breakfast and the owner was this really creepy lady. So anyway, then it changed and I was hanging with stuco and some of my family in this Tuscan type house and I went to go take a shower but the door wouldn't close, it would just swing on its hinges. So I walked in this U-shape to the other side of the bathroom and went into the shower on that side and this girl came in and was like 'I'm turning the light off' and then she did and the shower became like this long tiled hallway leading up to it and someone else came in and I was like 'I'm in the shower!' And then it turned out to be my friend's boyfriend and I was like 'What! No! I'm naked!' And then we started like making out but then it was like the shower was outside and the glass was clear and these people showed up and were like 'We're marines, we're doing a volunteer safety test' so the not-my-boyfriend and I got dressed and left and held hands walking down the street and apparently I had stolen a menu from a restaurant. So I was like 'I still need to get clean' so I got my hotel keys from my dad and went over and we discovered there was a brothel upstairs run by the owner of the B&B so I got into a fight and threw tissue boxes and maracas at her and that's when I woke up.

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #523 on: August 07, 2014, 03:17:38 AM »

Huh. Wow.

I had a dream that the marching band and drama club teamed up to do a fundraiser, and the marching band were all in our unholy hot uniforms and the drama club were all in costume for their play, except for this one dude who was wearing a black suit, which was a different costume for the senior play. The drama club kids were weirdly congratulating us as we walked by, saying stuff like, "Yeah, go nerds!" and "Way to stick together, nerds!" The black suited guy gave me me a thimbs up and look of approval when he saw me.
Then came the fundraiser, which was run by my youth group leaders, and even though I kept messing up the form (which was actually embroidery on a blanket) they kept telling me it was okay because I kept the blanket parallel to the floor. I guess my sucky embroidery wasn't a concern? Oh well.
And then the band and drama club all started a production of The Phantom of the Opera, and it was going really well until my frog's croaking woke me up.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #524 on: August 07, 2014, 03:57:50 AM »

Liam why would you wake her up how rude

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 124