Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 91162 times)

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #540 on: August 28, 2014, 10:20:42 PM »

I had this awful dream that I was taken in by this horrible man and he made me miserable and did all these experiments on me and I was kinda okay with it until he did something to Britney that made her fur the color of a calico(except it looked more like bruising) and she acted all weird. So I took her to an out-of practice vet and she used magic to fix her.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #541 on: August 30, 2014, 07:46:21 AM »

The night before last, I had a dream in which I went to a summer camp, and my cabin was supposedly haunted by the ghost of a witch (this was a Grimm Brothers style witch, the kind that uses magic for evil purposes). The other campers avoided me because, since I lived in the witch's cabin, I was apparently cursed and she would do bad things to me (I guess she was really territorial of that cabin). Well, fast forward to the end of summer, and nothing happened. At all. Until the last day, in which my family car drive off by itself, and when I went in the cabin to call the police, I heard this terrifying laugh come from seemingly all directions. I grabbed my stuff and booked it out of there.
I still heard that laugh until, like, thirty seconds after I woke up.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #542 on: August 30, 2014, 07:50:39 AM »

That sounds...awful.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #543 on: August 31, 2014, 07:02:42 AM »

http://scottwesterfeld.com/forum/index.php?topic=5245.msg1502716#msg1502716

Hey! I found another Dreams thread that also has 37 pages! Is this one destined to die at 37 pages too? Only time will tell.

Last night, I had a really stressful dream that I barely remember any of. I remember remembering it when I woke up in the middle of the night, but most of it's gone now. All of the 11th- and 12th-graders in my marching band died, and those of us who were left had to help construct an evil empire out of Legos. Every so often Russia would pop in and tell me not to forget to finish my assignments for my online class, and I would freak out because I'd remember that once I woke up, I'd actually have to do them (I should be doing them now, hehe). Whenever that would happen, I'd go into ultra-panic mode and flip out, then I'd start freaking out even more because I had the idea that my final exam was going to be entirely in Russian (this is actually the second dream I've had where I've freaked out because I don't know Russian). At one point I fainted, and a tenth grade girl in my section caught me. I saw the ghost of one of the officers that had died. When I woke up, they told me I'd been out for 10 minutes and that my friend had been really scared that I was dying. Then stuff happened. At the end of the dream I think I'd completed some sort of grand quest, involving finding my fish tank or something. I remember being really glad to see Sam, which is the name of my moss ball. I really wish I had full access to what happened in this dream tbh.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #544 on: September 02, 2014, 02:41:39 AM »

Double post ehhhh whatevver

I had a dream about checking DragonVale in McDonald's and discovering that in the 8 months or so in which I haven't checked it, they added a tree house that you could put all of the dragon habitats in and also a water park island. I had some sort of crisis because I had lost some of my dragons and couldn't get them back. Then my grandmother, who was not even alive when I was born, appeared and she was a bohemian hippie. I think my math teacher was there too. At some point I found out that I was going to die soon, so I called my friend, and told her to tell the baritone section that I would miss them, and to tell the trumpet section that I would miss them too. I gave her messages for all of my friends and teachers and everyone at my old school. I told her to look after my dragons and not neglect them like I had in the last years of my life. Then when I was by the soda machine, I got some sort of message that really pissed me off. Pretty sure it was either about DragonVale or that I wasn't actually going to die. Then I "became one" with my DV park and decided to dedicate what was left of my life to the simple art of redecorating my DragonVale. But looking back on it, I was probably already dead...

That's actually a really nice way to die if you think about it.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 02:47:28 AM by Catvomitsky »

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #545 on: September 07, 2014, 12:13:14 AM »

I dreamt that I was at a camp and at some point my friend got into a lesbian relationship with this other girl but she wouldn't tell anyone because she still had a boyfriend but they were like making out at lunch and stuff and everyone else but me seemed to know about this beforehand so I got mad at her for not telling me and she was just like "oh my god, clare. I don't like girls." And she got super mad at me so I holed away in my room and ate cheetos.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #546 on: September 07, 2014, 05:51:44 AM »

O__o wow

I had a dream about many things that started off with my band going to BOA. We had this really weird training system that involved giant swing sets to prepare us for playing on a bigger field. I fell out of the swing set because my idiot friend didn't set it up right, and landed on an upperclassman. Then my mom falsely accused me of not using this thing that she bought me and then when she realized that I did use it, I asked her if I could destroy it and she said yes, because it only cost her $15. I tried several times to dramatically smash it against the ground and failed but eventually I got it. There was a whole section of the dream here but I barely remember it. Later, I saw her walking around my house with a green pen and I rushed over I her because it looked like a green pen that I had lost so long ago and it turned out to be that pen, it was in a vase full of duct tape flower pens all this time! I was so happy I almost cried because it looked exactly like it did in real life and I knew I'd never have the opportunity to ever hold it again except in the dream. I did think momentarily that this dream might be a sign that I'd find it sometime in the future, since I often have precognitive dreams. Even in the dream I had my doubts, so my dream-conscience caused me to start thinking of this time I had a dream about my friend and this other guy getting into a relationship because she gave into the temptation of eating forbidden mechanical pencils (I posted that dream here I think). My dream self reasoned that the pencils were a metaphor for typical high-school things that I don't engage in, like going to parties and liking people that way, etc. I always thought that neither of us (me and my friend) would do stuff like this since we had always been like-minded about those types of things, and likewise in the dream I thought she and I would be the only ones to resist the pencils. But when I put her to the test in the dream, she ended up getting addicted to the pencils and I didn't, and the other day I saw her talking about high-school stuff with the guy that she was dating in the pencil dream and she sorta seemed like she had a crush on him, (this all happened irl but I remembered it in the dream), so my dream-conscience reasoned that this counts as a precognitive dream. Still dismayed at the very plausible possibility that I wouldn't ever find my green pen in real life, I didn't buy it. So then I reminded myself of the dreams I'd had of finding my other green pen, which I didn't believe would come true at the time, but ended up becoming a reality last weekend when I found it in my dad's work bag. I still didn't believe it, so my dream-conscience decided to give me concrete evidence in the now, if that makes any sense. I got an image of me checking my iMessages, and the first conversation of the day being about band upperclassmen. Then, still in the dream, I woke up, checked my iMessages, and found that a conversation about band upperclassmen had indeed taken place. I finally woke up in real life, checked my iMessages, and found that there actually was a conversation about band upperclassmen in the group chat (albeit different ones than in the dream, but still...).

So if any of y'all's actually read this, what do you think? Is this an elaborate self-constructed lie brought on by wishful thinking, or a sign that I'll someday be reunited with my other green pen?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 05:53:51 AM by Catvomitsky »

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #547 on: September 10, 2014, 11:44:48 PM »

I had a dream that there was some super-popular movie that had a sequel that somehow no one knew about, but it turned out that the sequel was really depressing because both the main characters died even though it was a kids movie. And I was apparently really into this movie, because I was crying my eyes out even though all I can remember of it now was a guy drilling a hole in the ground. Anyway, I went to school the next day, but for some reason I was at school with all of my tentmates from summer camp, except that they were all completely fluent in English. We were at an assembly where a bunch of people I knew in elementary school (including one who I am reasonably certain does not go to school with me anymore) were putting on a circus-type thing, and I was really impressed with the girl balancing on the giant ball, but I was still mostly worked up over the movie. Then the audience asked all the girls to give them their bras, which I did without thinking, because things like that happen in dreams. And then a bunch of my elementary classmates were running around with my bra on their heads. And they never gave it back. After that, we went back to class, where we had to do a book report on a sequel to something. I discovered that there was a sequel to some book I really liked, so I read that, except it turned out that the main characters die in that, too! If I remember correctly, there was a woman and a man who were in love but suspected each other of murdering their brother (they both had dead brothers), so the woman shot the man and the man threw a bomb at the woman with his remaining strength. So I started crying again, and then started drawing the two main characters to vent, and then my alarm went off .-.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #548 on: September 11, 2014, 04:13:39 AM »

I dreamed that I was in the lakeside town where my grandparents cabin was. I kept noticing that everyone was frozen except myself and my family. For some reason I kept taking pictures, and every time the camera flashed, the people would move. But they would freeze directly after I finished taking the picture. My mom kept telling me to stop taking pictures, but I didn't listen. I spent the whole day just wandering and taking pictures. During night time, Mom started chasing me and screaming for me to give her the camera. I was trying to run out of the cabin area, but the 'frozen' people kept blocking my way. I locked myself in the bathroom and looked at the pictures that I took, and I noticed that all the people (when they could move as I took the picture) seemed like they were reaching out to grab my camera from me. My mom unlocked the door and grabbed me, but I punched her and ran outside. I realized that it was a dream, and I started yelling, "This is just a dream! I can control it!" I shut my eyes and tried to wake up, but when I opened them, I was still outside the cabin. My mom said, "Sorry, nobody's perfect." And she hit me with a crowbar. Then I woke up.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #549 on: September 11, 2014, 04:14:34 AM »

I had a dream the other night that I started growing a beard :I

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #550 on: September 11, 2014, 06:21:59 AM »

Pan...that dream oh my gosh

I had a dream that I remember nothing about except that when I woke up, I was still sort of in the dream and I didn't want to leave so one of the upperclassmen in my band told me to get up or else I'd be late. So I walked out of the band room and when I opened the door I opened my eyes irl.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #551 on: September 11, 2014, 06:48:00 AM »

My friend's reaction to that dream was "I would never give those sons of b**ches my bra. I wasn't there, was I?" ::)
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #552 on: September 11, 2014, 06:56:26 AM »

Pfffff XP

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #553 on: September 14, 2014, 12:38:09 AM »

I had a dream that I worked at a coffee shop, and we had to stop people from driving while high on caffeine (which was apparently a problem). Our ultimate solution was to evacuate all of the gay men over a bridge and then destroy the bridge (why this was supposed to help, I have no idea). Anyway, we were then camping out in the woods with several dozen gay men who apparently thought that this was completely normal. Then Kenjiro, who had appeared out of nowhere, lent everybody these goggles that turned reality into a video game and took us to a beach. Natsu and Shintaro (who also had appeared out of nowhere) were creaming everyone else at the video game thing. Then it turned out that one of the random men was afraid of the water, so Shintaro (why Shintaro?) taught him how to swim. It was around then that I woke up.
What is up with my subconscious? .-.

- Catvomitsky

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #554 on: September 14, 2014, 01:18:38 AM »

Beautiful
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 124