Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 91765 times)

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #555 on: September 14, 2014, 11:07:53 PM »

I dreamt that my mom bought a bazillion new cars, and like three of them were super nice. One was a really cool jeep and the other was an red mustang andnidk what the third was. So anyway, my brother turned into this awful person and was just being horrible and he let these horses we had out and they came into the house and they were people now, but we still called them horses and they started messing everything up. One turned my favorite pair of boots into a pair of like vans and I was so so upset. So I ran upstairs and told my sister and she was like 'ugh fine' and told me to get Scotty out of the bath and I like screamed when I did because I thought he was drowning but he was fine. So my sister and I went down and got everything and instead of the horses now it was my brother and his friends and I was like "can you at least change my boots back?" And he was like "I'm going to look at the hood of my car. You can come." So I booked it out there and on the hood of his car there was ravioli cooking. And when I turned around and he and all his friends were speeding off in another car, and they told me to look at the jeep. So I went over and my boots were on a stuffed giraffe. So I went into the garage to take care of my bunny and these two girls were in there and they were obsessing over my brother and I was just like "ew, gross." And I went to open my bunny's food to feed her and this guy from my school was in the cabinet and said that my brother had shoved him in there and the only way he could get out is if we took the bits of rabbit food with molasses on them out of the bag. So I made those girls help and we got him out and suddenly all my friends were there and they were like "we need to get him home" so I said we could take the mustang and I went inside to get the keys. So I booked it back out after I got them and my sister joined us and tried to get shotgun but the guy(who was a friend from school) was like, "nope, clare gets it" so I got in and he drove fullspeed into my house through the garage, went up the stairs, out the front door, and broken through a gate we don't have. Then he was going 60 down all the streets and the neighborhood definitely wasn't mine anymore. Then he reached over and started holding my hand and kissed the fingertips and it was a cute Bonnie and Clyde moment but IDK why it was him. And then I woke up.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #556 on: September 15, 2014, 10:58:53 PM »

I DREAMT ABOUT THE SAME GUY FROM MY LAST POST AND WE WERE FLIRTING AND HE SANG AND HAD A BEAUTIFUL VOICE?! WHY AM I DREAMING ABOUT HIM??!!

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #557 on: September 16, 2014, 07:37:38 AM »

Kira...I think you know why you're dreaming about him  ::)

So I had a dream that I finally convinced my mom to get me a cat and she actually agreed to take me to Petsmart to choose a cat and I thought it was too good to he true but it was actually happening and I was so happy! When I got there, the baritones were having a sectional in front if the cat aisle and their section leader (who is actually their co-section leader, but the person who actually does most of the section-leading wasn't there for some reason) got up to do something, and I jumped in and took his instrument and started playing the only two pieces that I know how to play on the baritone. They were all wearing their red baritone shirts and for some reason, as soon as I sat down, I was too because dreams have no continuity like that. Anyway, my mom told me to hurry up and pick a cat, so I turned around to scope out my options. All of the cats were small, though, and I really wanted a Siberian cat (is that even an actual breed of cat?), which thy didn't have. I asked my mom if we could go to Pet Supermarket to see if they had Siberian cats, and she was all like, "Hmmmm can't we just get a small cat?" Then she gave in and told me to get up and leave, but I really wanted to stay for a few more minutes. Some of the other baritones asked me to stay, and the kittens started dancing to prove their worth and enticing me to stay by dancing the Thriller dance (although it was sorta implied that they were actually dancing to We're All in this Together), and my mom yelled at me to make up my mind or the whole deal was off and I quickly ran out but not before the guy whose baritone I borrowed saw me put down his baritone. I was really conflicted and upset that what should've been a really awesome situation turned out like THIS. Then I woke up.

Why can't my life be this dream...minus the last part of course. A section that doesn't yell at me, a mom that's agreeable, the pet I've wanted to own since forever and friggin DANCING KITTENS. Alas, even in the dream, it was not to be ;-;
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 07:41:13 AM by Catvomitsky »

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #558 on: September 16, 2014, 08:48:54 AM »

Apparently a Siberian cat is a real bred of cat.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #559 on: September 16, 2014, 09:09:44 AM »

Wow, and apparently it's hypoallergenic too! Which makes sense, since my mom is allergic to cats.
I probably read about it somewhere and then forgot about it.

*high fives subconscious for at least making this dream have a shred of sense*

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #560 on: September 16, 2014, 11:53:10 AM »

I refuse to have a crush. Not happening.
Cats are so great

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #561 on: September 16, 2014, 11:59:05 AM »

I refuse to have a crush. Not happening.
Cats are so great
Why, thank you  8)

And tbh I feel so lucky to never have had a real crush on anyone.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #562 on: September 16, 2014, 12:38:20 PM »

Okay so I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, but whenever I say your username in my head I add an extra T so it's like Catvotmisky and it sounds like a Russian name and it took me forever to realize that's not what it was.

You are lucky. Crushes are the worst thing to ever happen to anyone ever.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #563 on: September 16, 2014, 01:12:55 PM »

Catvotmitsky...I'm in a giggly mood and now I can't stop laughing at that XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #564 on: September 16, 2014, 02:06:10 PM »

XD I seriously thought that's what it was! And I couldn't understand why someone would want that as a username

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #565 on: September 16, 2014, 02:21:41 PM »

Cat vomit sky. Like the first line of Uglies XD

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #566 on: September 16, 2014, 10:20:06 PM »

Yeah, I understood that later. But I mean what my head registered, I couldn't understand.

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #567 on: September 16, 2014, 11:11:00 PM »

Okay so I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, but whenever I say your username in my head I add an extra T so it's like Catvotmisky and it sounds like a Russian name and it took me forever to realize that's not what it was.

I thought it was that at first too.

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #568 on: September 17, 2014, 01:11:05 AM »

I dreamed that I was in the lakeside town where my grandparents cabin was. I kept noticing that everyone was frozen except myself and my family. For some reason I kept taking pictures, and every time the camera flashed, the people would move. But they would freeze directly after I finished taking the picture. My mom kept telling me to stop taking pictures, but I didn't listen. I spent the whole day just wandering and taking pictures. During night time, Mom started chasing me and screaming for me to give her the camera. I was trying to run out of the cabin area, but the 'frozen' people kept blocking my way. I locked myself in the bathroom and looked at the pictures that I took, and I noticed that all the people (when they could move as I took the picture) seemed like they were reaching out to grab my camera from me. My mom unlocked the door and grabbed me, but I punched her and ran outside. I realized that it was a dream, and I started yelling, "This is just a dream! I can control it!" I shut my eyes and tried to wake up, but when I opened them, I was still outside the cabin. My mom said, "Sorry, nobody's perfect." And she hit me with a crowbar. Then I woke up.

Wow, I just now realized how crazy that is.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #569 on: September 17, 2014, 05:56:22 AM »

I thought it was that at first too.
You know, Luna once said she imagined me as a Russian and I wonder if this is why  :o Catvotmitsky. I actually laughed out loud XD

My friend told me that she ha a dream in which her and I gunned down pink planes and it sounded interesting.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 124