Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 110726 times)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #660 on: December 03, 2014, 08:07:54 AM »

Nah man, your dreams are like Edgar Allen Poe stories mixed with Neil Gaiman with a hint of the Bloodbath. They're more coherent and plot driven than anything I've ever dreamed, anyway...

Two nights ago, I had a dream where it was concert season and marching season combined. It was a Monday concert band  practice, and I had the purple backpack I used for [marching] band camp. Then I started freaking out because I had left my mouthpiece in my regular school backpack. I ended up using my friend's old mouthpiece. There were other parts to the dream, like when I couldn't remember the drill for my second spot and ended of up the wrong side of the field, and when our drum major exploded and my band director called for replacements and everyone said I should apply, plus this part where I found out that many of the past officers and drum majors in the band were murdered by my band director, but the mouthpiece-losing was the main focus.

Yesterday, I had Monday concert band practice. I didn't go home in between the time classes ended and the start of the practice because I had a robotics meeting. My mom dropped off my lunch in the purple bag that I used to use for band camp, and took my regular school bag so I wouldn't have to carry it around. I actually had left my mouthpiece in my regular school bag, because I had taken it home to practice with over the weekend. When I realized this, I was in the exact same position as I was in the dream. I ended up using my friend's old mouthpiece.

On a less impressive note, this is the second time I've had a dream that involved me replacing a drum major who stopped being drum major because of some horrible reason, and it ended up having an evil twist. Not sure what that means...:/
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 10:02:15 AM by Catvomitsky »

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #661 on: December 03, 2014, 10:04:53 AM »

I love that your dreams are normally so weird that you can just casually mention that your drum major exploded XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #662 on: December 05, 2014, 06:55:39 AM »

So I know nobody cares about this, but I need to talk about it. I've been dreaming so much lately, and they're all really different, but they're pretty much all about the same thing: I make a tiny little mistake, and everyone hates me for it. Everyone. I get screamed at about how worthless and stupid I am, by my family, my real-life friends, even my forum friends :/ I've had a total of six of thesr dreams lately....

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #663 on: December 05, 2014, 07:36:02 AM »

* Hugs Rai*  I've had dreams like that before, my family members being judgy in them, it was awful.

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #664 on: December 05, 2014, 07:45:07 AM »

*hugs Eraisuithiel as well* I do know how that feels, friend.

I dreamt that I came out as agender panromantic to my family and they got so angry about it that they started attacking me. I had to lock myself in a closet to hide from them. I kept backing away from the door as they kept hitting it and it was about to break and the closet kept getting bigger and I kept getting smaller.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #665 on: December 05, 2014, 09:25:01 AM »

*hugs Kaiju* I hate fear dreams like that :( You know we accept you <3

I had a dream where my friends almost died in a really stupi way. I was about to join them in doing their stupid risk taking activity, but my friends wouldn't have it and took me to the theater instead. She even paid for my food and everything.

On the bright side, it gave me an idea for killing Seven.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #666 on: December 05, 2014, 10:51:32 AM »

*hugs Rai and Kaiju* For what it's worth, I think you both are awesome people :)
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #667 on: December 05, 2014, 11:01:41 AM »

Oops, I forgot to hug Rai! *gives Rai a belated hug*

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #668 on: December 05, 2014, 11:02:29 AM »

Thank you

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #669 on: December 17, 2014, 01:43:14 AM »

I had a dream in which Jacob was, for whatever reason, buying baby clothes. And he was being helped out by the entire staff of the store, which happened to include three transgendered women. And everyone was acting like a teenaged boy walking into a baby store with a bow and arrows and being mobbed was totally normal XD

- Catvomitsky

Maze-la

• Tumblr
« Reply #670 on: December 17, 2014, 04:45:44 AM »

I had two dreams, and while I'm going to write then in my dream journal later, I'm going to scribble them down so I don't forget them.
In one, the military was visiting school. Or maybe we took a field trip? But there was a huge pool connected to the sea. We were doing swimming exercises, and then they would examine our abilities in a building we swam into. At one point my friend took an owl tried to a rope and let it fly above her. In this alternate universe, owls were a sign of freedom, so she was making a signal rebelling against the army. I tried to get everyone's attention towards she so she would not protest in vain.

In the other, I was in a place with strange, strict rules. One of them was that if you use electronics, you could not let the screen reflect off of anything or show out a window. A person was patrolling the hallways and saw a few random people and me "watching" a tv, and its picture was reflected off of many pieces of glass. They came in the room and we broke out of a trance--it was as if someone hypnotized us and framed us. They told us that we would be punished, and after something happened, they made the charge into a felony. I was freaking out when they let, and then my friend came in. I told her what happened, but she had been arrested before. She showed me on her back they had tattooed things that she was forbidden to do as punishment. (One of them was "roleplaying")

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #671 on: December 20, 2014, 03:55:45 PM »

I had a dream where my family decided to get a dog and go on a road trip to a nondescript location in the West because we wanted to be more "all-American". Our dog was huge and grey and we bought her from the school system, and her name was Elizabeth. The dream took place before finals week, and in front of my school there was a pet boarding place where students could board their pets until finals were over. I decided to board Elizabeth. That night my dad asked me to steal a bunch of stuff from Walmart after it closed. Two days later, I was visiting Elizabeth after my test, but something was very wrong. The workers at the boarding place were frantic and the air smelled of something foul. I then turned around, and who should I see but the (tenth) Doctor? He informed me that this place was letting a disease fester within the pets it boarded, and it wasn't prevented from spreading. As a result, a little over two thirds of the pets had died, including Elizabeth. I'd lost the only dog I'd ever had only two days after I'd gotten her. Also, it wasn't implied, but the disease was from the Plague, Inc. game somehow.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #672 on: December 20, 2014, 04:34:47 PM »

You really have strange dreams, Cat XD

- Catvomitsky

niggledafiggle

• It's underground.
« Reply #673 on: December 20, 2014, 04:55:32 PM »

My dream was just me sitting on a lawnchair atop a skyscraper. Not as exciting as all of your guys dreams  :P  but it was peaceful.

"Sir, I regret to inform you that we're surrounded."
"Excellent. We can attack in all directions!"

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #674 on: December 20, 2014, 05:08:50 PM »

You really have strange dreams, Cat XD
::)

A few weeks ago I had a dream about Besly giving me advice while I was the Headless Horseman trying to ride my horse up a slide coated with petroleum.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 125