Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 112886 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #705 on: January 04, 2015, 04:25:40 AM »

And where does your subconscious come up with all this? XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #706 on: January 04, 2015, 04:28:25 AM »

Cat how do you remember your dreams so well xD
It just comes to me XP

And I really don't know what is up with my subconscious...I wish I did, but I don't

Luna Lovegood

• Westerforum's Resident David Hater
« Reply #707 on: January 04, 2015, 10:31:38 AM »

Had this freaky dream yesterday that one of my old teachers and I were sitting on my bed like a couple of teenage girls listening to Taylor Swift songs and deciding on theme songs for her short story collection. It was freaky.

Reenie-La

« Reply #708 on: January 05, 2015, 12:18:26 PM »

I had a dream that I worked at the local chain of ice cream shops and it was awful ;c

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #709 on: January 08, 2015, 09:38:45 AM »

I had a dream that my stuffed sloth came to life and started singing something while leading me through my house, which had become a dark maze, and he kept singing for me to 'be faster', because something was coming. And there was. If I stoped following him to catch my breath, something would pull on my hair or scratch me and I had to get away from it. Eventually, the sloth turned back into a stuffed toy and I was on my own, with no guide. And I decided it would be a great idea to fight the thing that was trying to get me, so I grabbed the sloth and a very convenient stop sign, and I turned around and came face-to-face with myself, who was also carrying a stop sign and a sloth. But I wasn't looking in a mirror.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #710 on: January 08, 2015, 09:42:56 AM »

That...is pretty creepy e-e
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #711 on: January 08, 2015, 09:44:01 AM »

I know....My sloth is right next to me. I keep looking at him and whispering 'You b**ch.' Because he abandoned me.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #712 on: January 08, 2015, 09:44:33 AM »

Awesome XD

- Catvomitsky

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #713 on: January 08, 2015, 09:45:57 AM »

Yes, I know. What I'm confused about is the stop sign thing....Why a stop sign?

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #714 on: January 08, 2015, 10:13:18 AM »

You have a stuffed sloth?! I've always wanted one!

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #715 on: January 08, 2015, 10:16:01 AM »

Yep! I got him from the zoo!

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #716 on: January 08, 2015, 01:26:09 PM »

I had three different dreams last night, and in each one I was let go from my current job. And when I woke up, I received the email telling me that it had happened.
How awesome that my dreams only predict bad things

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #717 on: January 08, 2015, 01:53:49 PM »

Aw Rai :(
I am sure that you'll find a new job, and wish you the best of luck in doing so.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #718 on: January 09, 2015, 12:45:57 AM »

Last night I dreamt that I'd had a Christmas party at my house and my mom made me invite my dumb teacher and when they party was over he wouldnt let anyone take any donuts we had left and then told me to get out because he had a date coming over and I was like 'Um no its my house?" And he freaked out and threw donuts at me and then went downstairs and tore our Christmas tree over and then went outside where he was attacked by an evil snowman and I locked him out there and the snowman was my friends in a Christmas decoration so then he stopped but I went out and started screaming at him and then somehow it shifted gears and (everything below this is very inappropriate and I have no idea why this was in my dream. Do feel free not to read further) I was on my computer which he had apparently been using and he'd been on his tumblr and there was all this necrophilia and child hentai and all this other really gross stuff so I went and told my friends and they were like "we'll you can't get him fired with that" and j was like "guys, he pulled my Christmas tree over and tried to kick me out of my own house. I can get him fired." And then I woke up 

Higher, further, faster

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #719 on: January 09, 2015, 10:48:39 AM »

That...is really weird e-e Is this a teacher you don't like when you're awake?

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 125