Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 94195 times)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #735 on: January 14, 2015, 08:52:49 AM »

Woah rEALLY WEIRD DREAM LAST NIGHT

I had a dream where my school started a marching jazz band and they practiced at my old middle school on weekends. My friend that isn't even in band anymore was the tambourinist and looked super glamorous in church-type clothes. Anyway, after we had the full band together to practice the music, we were going outside to march, and suddenly everyone was wearing band camp clothes. I freaked out because I came in regular clothes, but they hapoened to look close enough to the band camp uniform that no one noticed. When we were outside I wandered off from the warm-up arc and accidentally got too close to a chloroform flower. I immediately fell asleep and dreamt about my mom trying to stab me. We were in the middle of a busy street, and I jumped out of the car when she pulled out the knife. I kept using different tactics to avoid her but she was too powerful. I imagined a trunkful of bombs in one of the cars (because I acknowledged that this dream within a dream was a dream), and enlisted the help of two of my friends and a random junior in band to throw them at my mom. She used her weird powers to fizzle them out. I was out of ideas so I tried to levitate by swimming up into the sky. I thought I was finally safe when I broke the cloud barrier, but that was only until I felt her arms close around me from behind. She pressed the blunt edge of the knife against my neck and grinned with a mouthful of sharp, serrated teeth. Then I woke up inside the dream. I was passed out in my dad's boss's house, from which we all went to a watermark and I slid do pen the same slide several hundred times because if I exited it just the right way at just the right time, I'd fly through a portal to Busch Gardens.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #736 on: January 14, 2015, 11:22:24 AM »

So...you had a dream about having a lucid dream?
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #737 on: January 14, 2015, 11:24:18 AM »

YES.  :o

(Which was also about my mom turning into a maniac and trying to stab me...)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #738 on: January 14, 2015, 11:05:49 PM »

I had another really weird and scary dream -

I dreamt that I went to check the Who's Online section and saw Darling-wa doing Nothing, or nothing you can see.... I was a bit creeped out but didn't think much of it. That is, until later, when Greetingsfromtheleviathan? started dropping hints that he was an old spammer account. Ibut two and two together and asked if he was Darking-wa on the thread, and lo and behold, I was right. He started sending really creepy messages to the mods and other oldies, mostly Rai with some for Stina. It was also Christmastime, so he kept sending and posting things about how we didn't have Deca to save us now and that he would be coming for us all at the stroke of midnight on Christmas Eve. I don't remember the details, except that it was creepy as heck. I didn't feel safe in my own home, so I gathered up a few of my friends (that had absolutely nothing in common and would never interact with each other in real life) and went to Washington, DC. I believed that there, I might find a solution to the Darling-wa problem before time ran out. It was a bit like something out of Percy Jackson. After wandering aimlessly in several slum sectors, we decided to take a bathroom break. We walked into this place, which had one corridor leading off to the restrooms and another steep path up to something unknown. I was wearing socks and the oath was slippery, so I had to shimmy my way up along the handrails. When I got to the top I saw a glowing slide thing. There were six slides, each different colors. Yellow for the Wolf slide, Scarlet for Dragon, Blue for Moon, White for Unicorn, Green for Frog and Purple for something I don't remember. The slide you went down was supposed to enhance one skill that would help you on your journey. I accidentally went down Frog even though I meant to go down Unicorn. At the bottom I met my friend, who had gone down wolf, and she sad that I needed to enhance the "risk factor" of my journey if I was to succeed. Whatever that meant. Meanwhile Darling-wa was continuing to be creepy and some random guy on the street said that I should "be careful, lest someone with sinister motives hear my words". Online Darling-wa had already reveal that he could see us and did so by listing the clothes we were wearing in pristine detail. Then it pretty much faded away...

I'm sorry Greetings if you're reading this, I don't actually think you're a creeper like this D;

Greetingsfromtheleviathan?

• Barking Obvious! Captain Picard is the best...
« Reply #739 on: January 14, 2015, 11:53:10 PM »

That was... Interesting

Weird, a little paranoid and scary but interesting...

Here is an Squid to compensate!

(      )
  /_  _\
  (0_0)
 /||||||\
This is the answer to your questions for who I am:

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #740 on: January 15, 2015, 01:41:04 AM »

Super weird but surprisingly cohesive dream last night: there was this depressing cat named Max. He had a really long walk home and at the beginning of the dream he spent that walk trying to figure out why his girlfriend broke up with him. Because apparently cats can date. Then he went to a candy store and bought a salad (because logic) and then realized he was allergic to salad and went home to angstily play the piano.
Then the dream changed and Max was at school with his girlfriend again, but they were humans this time. It turns out that Max's girlfriend broke up with him because he was a jerk to her and because he cheated on her with three other girls. At once. They were all at some school dance, and somebody kidnapped Max's girlfriend. She started screaming for him to save her but he ignored her because the girls he was cheating on her with were there.
And then the dream changed again and started following me in a dream-world. I was ice skating with my dad for a really long time and then we got home at like nine PM. I asked what was for dinner and my stepmom told me I should have eaten earlier. And I was pretty much baffled, because we'd been ice skating for the past five hours, so I told her that and she fed me pasta that was actually snakes. But I didn't notice.
Then the dream switched over to Max's ex-girlfriend, who woke up in the morning and sat on a stool made of snakes to brush her hair. But she didn't notice.
And after that brief flash of how she was doing, it went back to me. My brother and I were running from a big wave of snakes and trying to get our stepmom to drive us away. Then she did, I made the useless observation that I'd drunk milk that morning. And everybody was pretty much thinking I was crazy, which was probably true, because our house had become snakes and I was concerned with the fact that I'd drunk milk that morning. Then our snake-house, which was not structurally sound, collapsed onto what my stepmom referred to as the Code Lyoko building. Whatever that means.
Then it went back to Max's ex, who was being pulled away by her kidnappers from their house, which had also turned into snakes. The gave her an amulet, pushed her towards the house, and ran. She smacked a snake, which turned into dust, and then she turned super kick-butt and started vaporizing snakes left and right. But then it turned out she was allergic to snake dust so she had a coughing fit and the snakes all got around her. But they ignored her. Huh.
Then everybody (Max, his ex, his three girlfriends, the kidnappers, me, my family, all the snakes, and apparently everyone who was in the Code Lyoko building) came and started kicking snake butt. Except Max's ex, who was still having issues with snake dust allergies.
Then, I think, was when I woke up. At least, I don't remember anything past there.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #741 on: January 15, 2015, 02:03:31 AM »

Cheating with three other women?! Max sounds like a jerk.

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #742 on: January 15, 2015, 05:39:36 AM »

I had this dream about this  church that had animatronic robots that were similar to the ones at Chuck E Cheese except they were Jesus statues.
The robots were really creepy.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #743 on: January 15, 2015, 07:45:42 AM »

Cheating with three other women?! Max sounds like a jerk.
Yyyup XD I don't know where my subconscious gets these things :P

- Catvomitsky

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #744 on: January 15, 2015, 08:29:21 AM »

I dreamt I had to be the Night Guard at a place like Freddy Fazbear's (A Fictional Chuck E Cheese esque restaurant with creepy animatronics) and I kept getting killed by the animatronics, but after Bonnie killed me for the fifth time my dreams switched and I started following this creepy homeless guy around an unfamiliar city.
After watching him pet a little dirty abandoned pet bunny and sharing the little food he had with the starving animal, I had to  watch him get mugged and murdered! Then, I followed his ghost into Hell because apparently he did something that put him in Hell...but anyways, he and Satan ended up conversing like sophisticated gentlemen, and Satan bought the guy lunch and a bunch of designer clothes and a fancy hell-house to live in (I'm not kidding, Satan called it a freaking hell-house) and the guy started crying, he was so happy. Then Satan gave him a little bunny with devil horns to keep as a pet and the whole thing was really sweet. After what looked like a montage of Satan/Homeless Guy interaction, they started dating. Unfortunately, I woke up before Satan could propose to Homeless Guy. He had this little ring and everything!

And I think they named the little devil bunny 'Cinnamon', which was short for 'Cinnamon Bun' and It's the cutest dream I've ever had.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #745 on: January 15, 2015, 09:27:16 AM »

That...is one of the weirdest love stories I've ever heard. But adorable in it's own way :D

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #746 on: January 15, 2015, 09:32:31 AM »

That is so adorable Cabbie! It reminds me of Satan and Me.

Pan, your dream is weird. All I'm gonna say. So many snakes :o

That was... Interesting

Weird, a little paranoid and scary but interesting...

Here is an Squid to compensate!

(      )
  /_  _\
  (0_0)
 /||||||\
Yay, a compensation squid!

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #747 on: January 15, 2015, 10:09:52 AM »

Yeah, I'm shipping Satan x Homeless Guy a lot now. My whole family's Christian, how can I ship it without feeling guilty?

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #748 on: January 15, 2015, 11:17:54 AM »

Well, they are constructs in your mind rather than the actual devil and an actual homeless guy. Don't feel guilty! v

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #749 on: January 15, 2015, 12:01:33 PM »

Cabbie that reminds me of the dream that I had.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 124