Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 111490 times)

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #750 on: January 15, 2015, 01:27:10 PM »

Really? Cool!

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #751 on: January 16, 2015, 01:17:01 PM »

Because they're weird dreams involving Christianity : P :
I had this dream about this  church that had animatronic robots that were similar to the ones at Chuck E Cheese except they were Jesus statues.
The robots were really creepy.

Ghost44

• A Pharmacist
« Reply #752 on: January 17, 2015, 12:25:33 AM »

I had two dreams last night.

The first was a recurring dream of mine that I had often as a child that was almost like a nightmare because it always prevented me from sleeping. But it was essentially giant spheres slowly being consumed by the world through some esophageal like void...

The second I was at the bar and this girl was getting harassed by some jerk and I had come over to see if she was okay. I then offered to walk her home and promised I'd act as her own personal secret service. While we were walking along a group of 4 men came up to mug us, one of which had a gun to my head. I disarmed him and shot each of the attackers. Then a black van came speeding up to the intersection and another man came out to start shooting at us. At that point two cops came and then the dream ended... I've played too much GTA V I think.
Death and Taxes

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #753 on: January 17, 2015, 01:43:12 AM »

That's an interesting thing to have recurring dreams about .-.

I had a dream about a few of this one person's characters having dreams about being racecar drivers. And they were an actual person's actual characters, and were more or less in-character except that I'm pretty sure none of them even know what a racecar is.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #754 on: January 17, 2015, 01:49:33 AM »

I was hoping to dream about Satan and The Homeless Guy again, but I ended up having a dream about finding this amazing Wodnerland-esque place where animals looked more like humans (...furries?) and acted like humans, and it was actually really cool because these guys were awesome and I remember that they had actual names and stuff and there was a real plot and it honestly wasn't that confusing.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #755 on: January 18, 2015, 02:13:45 AM »

I had a dream that me and some other people who I know who are very good at math lived on an alien planet, where we had little freedom and did math most of the time. On this planet, there was a train station which had never been used.none day, the leader of his planet said that there was a spaceship had come to take us home to Earth. We had born and raised on this other planet, but we were still Earthlings. His condition was that we stick any paper Earth money we had in our nostrils, and not in handbags. I only had coins, so I put them in a little red purse. I also put some other random junk in the purse, such as an old pocket watch and some mechanical pencils so I could sell them when I got to Earth. The spaceship pulled into the train station, and we all boarded and left. It would take 50 years to reach Earth, but we wouldn't age in that time. Then the dream skipped 25 years forward. The train had been split into two factions: one that believed in freedom to relax and enjoy ourselves like we had never been allowed to do before, and supported people who had smuggled relics from the old planet; the other believed that we should either do nothing or do math, stick to the original mission, and wanted to destroy any relics from the old planet. I was a member of the first, and I snuck into the secret meeting place. Some people were playing paddle-ball or cards, but all I did was pore over the things I had brought from the old planet and wonder if the two factions would kill each other off before we even reached Earth.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #756 on: January 18, 2015, 02:15:59 AM »

...that's weird O-O Did the dream end there because you woke up?
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #757 on: January 18, 2015, 02:21:13 AM »

It actually ended there because it skipped to another dream involving an evil fairy godmother and a mall. I'll post that later, but I'm going out now.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #758 on: January 18, 2015, 05:12:24 AM »

All I remember from my dream is that these people kept calling Matt Smith stupid and were saying he was the worst Doctor and I was so mad.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #759 on: January 18, 2015, 10:00:40 AM »

That reminds me of this one dream I had where Matt Smith was at Target and no one recognized him but me, and I followed him around the store the whole time pretending to not know who he was but then I attacked him with hugs and pulled off my hoodie and I was wearing a Doctor Who shirt underneath it, and he was like, o.o

Okay, so the dream after the math planet one. My school was putting on a play and held a carnival to raise money for it, and the auditions were during the carnival. I was waiting in line to audition for the part of the witch and also tossing random stick-like objects around, color guard style. My friends found me and asked if I was auditioning and I was too self-conscious to say yes. Then they asked me to come with them, and I couldn't think of an excuse that didn't involve admitting I had lied. So then I went with them and waited with them in the line to get their hair dyed. I wanted to get the front of my hair dyed purple, but I didn't have any money so they just styled it for free. By then the carnival only had half an hour left. I was looking at the board which showed which parts had been cast and saw that the witch was still open. But then my mom called and asked me to come over the the Macy's section of the carnival and shop with her. I couldn't say no, so I reluctantly agreed. But then my fairy godmother (who looked like dauntlessbookthief) appeared! She said that she can bring me over to shop really quickly, then fly me back so I'll still have a few minutes to audition! She did so, and when it was time I asked my mom if I could go back for a few minutes, she said yes. Then my fairy godmother picked my up and flew me across the store, when suddenly I got stuck on a giant Christmas tree. At first she pretended to be all flustered like it was an accident, but after several minutes of her refusing to get me down I realized something was up. I asked her if she wanted to kill me, and she said that yes, that was her plan all along. Then she flew away, I never got to audition, and no one even noticed me up there.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #760 on: January 20, 2015, 10:48:32 AM »

Last night I dreamt that by some strange twisting of the timelines, I went directly into college next year instead of going into my sophomore year in high school. I suddenly had the experiences of what I would've had during my other three high school years superimposed and sandwiched on top of the memories of my freshman year. It was a very weird feeling that I can't really describe. But since I never made the choices of what classes I would take, my experienced were only of 'fixed points' which would occur no matter what I chose - basically, what happened to the other people I knew, and marching band. So I went to college, and by some error of the system I was placed in three language classes - ASL (which I signed up for), Spanish (which I olnky signed up for online), and Russian (which I did not even know was an option). At first I was freaking out, but then I realized that I loved learning three languages, and also some voice kept telling me that it was my destiny, so I went with it. I had my own dorm, and I was able to trade in all the clothes I didn't like for a snazzy new wardrobe for little cost. I was also able to go to the pool almost every weekend to visit my friends, who were all still in high school. This is one dream where everything went well and there was no cruel twist at the end.

This dream really made me want to learn Russian. Like, I really want to now O.O

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #761 on: January 26, 2015, 02:58:26 AM »

Triple posting. Meh.

I had a dream where I lifed in an alternate timeline of my life where my family was obsessed with aquariums. We had a load of old aquarium junk, and they were all around the house. (This was in the past - in the present we had no aquariums.) I was wandering through my garage one day, and found all of the old aquarium figurines. Suddenly I remembered everything. Somehow I had forgotten. Then I was in an actual aquarium. EloiseNagel had suggested I play a game with my mom. There are three nerdy challenges, based on obscure fandoms or mythology. If I win, I get something I want - in this case another aquarium. If she won, I would have to do something she wants. I never found out what happened, because whenever I tried to work on a challenge, my dad would enter. Eventually, somehow, something led him to make an account in the forum. His first post was in a long-dead topic about one of the older forum problems when Deca was an active moderator. Then I made the mistake of telling him who I was on the forum. He would then only send me PMs, not actual emails. I was considering deleting a bunch of my posts so my dad couldn't stalk me, but then I woke up.

Also, I guess it's worth mentioning that because of my other dream, the Duolingo incident happened and now I actually am learning Russian. Now I'm (slightly) hopeful that one day in the future, my family will get an aquarium c:

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #762 on: January 26, 2015, 03:01:42 AM »

...my house is full of aquarium junk O_O And one actual aquarium :P

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #763 on: January 26, 2015, 03:08:14 AM »

My room is full of aquarium junk from the one huge fishbowl I have. But I want an actual aquarium *^*

I just hope my dad doesn't make an account in the forum

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #764 on: January 26, 2015, 03:09:25 AM »

There are four aquariums in my house. And three are empty :P

I hope your dad doesn't make an account too. That would be weird.

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 125