Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 111348 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #795 on: March 09, 2015, 06:42:47 AM »

You have a fascinating subconscious XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #796 on: March 09, 2015, 11:47:30 PM »

So it started that I was with my friends in a costume type shop and the rooms kept changing and we'd be in all these different rooms and there would be different costumes for us in each one and apparently this was how we were getting ready for prom. So we would put the dresses on and then it changed and we were with my parents and talking about my friends house which was super fancy and my dad was saying it wasn't so my mom and I were listing all the ways that it was and then I left and somehow wound up at a hospital with my grandma but the only way to get through it was for the walls to move by talking to them and so we went up this one hallway that was a ramp and it was blocked off by a wall with a bow tie and my grandma didn't know how to get through so she left and I stayed and someone got it open and I went through and it went straight to where we needed and when ingot there this kid from school that I think is cute was there, and so I went and talked to him but I had to talk to the receptionist and at first she was super sassy but I was nice to her and then she was nice to me and called my grandma so I stared talking to the cute guy again and asked why he was here and he said it was for a game thing and he offered to show me how to play and so he did and he let me like lean on him and he put his arm around me and we held hands and then this girl feom.my stuco was there and like being super sassy but I didn't mind because wow cute boy and then he finished playing and turned toward me and thats when I woke up

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #797 on: March 14, 2015, 01:04:05 PM »

I hadna very vague dream in which I was riding the horse of the Headless Horseman up a slide coated with petroleum. I'd occasionally take off the horse's head and throw it and it would become Besly's head until it splattered on the ground, then it would explode and return to the horse. I was supposed to be traveling somewhere and along the way someone was whispering motivation into my ear. It was either Pan or Besly or maybe both.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #798 on: March 15, 2015, 09:04:26 AM »

Oops. Double-posting :P

I was trapped in a hotel and everyone was panicking. We had to get to an elevator and ride it to the top of the building or else we would all catch a disease and die within minutes. Every time I was close to the elevators, something would happen to make me miss it. A junior girl from my Spanish class was also having the same problem, and she gave me a device to hijack the elevator schedule and make it come to me, but even that didn't work becuase my iPad didn't have flash player.  I decided that the universe was conspiring against me and cursed the pattern spiders. Eventually I got into an elevator (from the second floor), but had to get out at the fourth floor. After much panicking, I eventually got in on the fifth floor with the minutes to spare. We rode toward the top, and as we ascended, a light flooded the elevator. Then, me and a couple of friends from the elevator were suddenly in New Zealand. We soon checked ourselves into a suite hotel. I went on the forum and enjoyed experiencing it from a different timezone. Then we we were in a forest, spying on a secret project. I was busy trying to capture as much scenery as possible on my iPhone. We climbed up some slopes and found ourselves looking at a giant postmodern painting being projected into the sky. Some construction workers were building a huge projecter by a lake, and by the looks of things, they were probably doing it illicitly. We tried to slowly and quietly back away, but I just had to get a good angle for my panorama. In doing so, I almost backed straight off a slope that had gotten steeper due to some guy logging since we passed there earlier. I asked one of my friends to hold my iPhone and continue the panorama as I tried to lower myself to the ground without dying. After escaping some angry workers, we ran back to the city and enjoyed the weather. It's summer there, but somehow it was cooler than it is here, where it's still winter. The weather and the people and the beauty of the land was so brilliant that I started crying and said that I didn't want to go back to America. Then I talked to Besly and Jess-la and LTF since they were also in the timezone and the only ones online. Then suddenly I realized that we could meet up irl (even though that doesn't make a whole lot of sense) and they came to my hotel room. I went on the forum and posted in this thread with a typewriter, and started typing my experience out on the Dreams thread. It was then that I realized that it was all a dream. I tried to ignore what I realized, but then Besly came up to me and told me to use my logic and be grateful that I was even 'here' in the metaphysical world of my mind. I went outside to enjoy what I could before my makeshift reality came crashing down around me. My friends came up and asked about my plans to move the NZ permanently, and in a desperate attempt to make myself believe that I wouldn't want it even if it was real, I went off about how New Zealand was literally in the middle of nowhere and everyone spoke in a weird accent. Then I grew vampire fangs and the dream faded away.

ChaoticRhymer

« Reply #799 on: March 15, 2015, 09:12:05 AM »

WOW! WEIRD!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Blessed are the legend-makers, for they are not found within recorded time": J.R.R. Tolkien.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #800 on: March 15, 2015, 09:26:47 AM »

You seem to have a lot of dreams about the forum XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #801 on: March 17, 2015, 10:38:45 PM »

Had a nightmare. Read too much sixpenceee yesterday 

I was a actually my friend and ir started wellnibtobthe rhe action and she'd been locked in the bathroom of this house and had the ghost pounding at the door and there was some weird narration going on about how the ghost needed a strand of hair, specifically with a split end. So to prevent thst she climbed into the shower and was washing hey hair and then the ghost came in and started tormenting her and pulling ay her hair but she wouldn't let her take a strand and then just the hesd of the ghost manifested and she grabbed it and was screaming about how ugly she (the ghost) was and telling her she wasn't ever going to be as pretty as her and the ghost got so upset that she forgot to keep the door shut so my friend dropped her and ran out and grabbed her phone and ran out of the house but of course the house had a front gate that was huge and she was running toward it but it was that stupid run like you always do in nightmares and that's when I woke myself uP.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #802 on: March 18, 2015, 12:16:06 AM »

That is peculiar indeed, Kira.

I had a dream involving Indo-European languages. I was reading my friend's Human Geography textbook before bed :P

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #803 on: March 19, 2015, 11:34:14 PM »

I dreamt that Thoma Sanders came and had lunch with my family and he smeared custard on my face and we sang songs from Newsies ans before he came I'd learned how to fly and so we were doing that around the restaurant and it was great and then I came home and posted what had happened on here and Pan was really offended that we'd sang Newsies instead of Shrek The Musical

Higher, further, faster

ChaoticRhymer

« Reply #804 on: March 20, 2015, 12:18:29 AM »

Last night, I dreamed about a mutant fish that had crawled under the porch. In my dream, it's touch had a paralyzing effect.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Blessed are the legend-makers, for they are not found within recorded time": J.R.R. Tolkien.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #805 on: March 20, 2015, 12:43:55 AM »

I dreamt that Thoma Sanders came and had lunch with my family and he smeared custard on my face and we sang songs from Newsies ans before he came I'd learned how to fly and so we were doing that around the restaurant and it was great and then I came home and posted what had happened on here and Pan was really offended that we'd sang Newsies instead of Shrek The Musical
Strange...the weirdest part is when Pan got offended over that XD

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #806 on: March 20, 2015, 01:04:54 AM »

I haven't even seen Shrek the Musical XD

I had a dream that this guy took me to a school dance (the school dance is happening in real life; I'm pretty sure the guy doesn't exist in real life (also guys aren't supposed to ask girls to this particular dance)) and it was really awkward and uncomfortable when we were dancing and then we went and sat by the edge of the dance floor and talked and that was okay but then he kissed me and that was not okay at all it was scary and kind of gross and incredibly unpleasant.
I don't think that's how most dreams about being asked to a dance by a nice, attractive boy go :P

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #807 on: March 20, 2015, 01:05:10 AM »

Yeah it was weird xD

Higher, further, faster

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #808 on: March 20, 2015, 10:47:56 PM »

Dreamt I was in some 80's movie and danced with the guy from last night. It was lovely.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #809 on: March 21, 2015, 01:01:43 AM »

Had the freakiest dream last night.

I was taking my final for Geography and the questions were very odd. There were quite a few about crime shows that I didn't watch. Then there was this page where you had to fill out a rather personal survey including putting your MBTI type. I got really mad and filled out the survey according to my teacher (I put ESTP for his type), then stormed up to him and started ranting about how wrong this all was. At some point I pulled out the survey that I filled out for him, and at that exact same moment, he pulled out an identical survey filled out for me. It said that I would get angry about this enough to yell at him, didn't know the crime shows but knew about the MBTI, and would use my people-reading skills to retaliate when I felt wronged. It was all right, even down to my type. Then he got this scary look in his eyes and told me that he knew me just as well as I knew him because we were opposites, and that there was nothing that I could do to end this because we were evenly matched and could never break the impasse. So I ran out of the class and straight into a Series of Unfortunate Events remake. I didn't just run into the set, somehow I merged with the alternate timeline and was part of the world. I was locked up in a room with a giant bromeliad as a bed and stayed there avoiding my parents for several months. Meanwhile, there were gigantic glass and stone pyramids being built and then they were launched into the sky. There was some sort of sinister plot going on but I don't remember. Anyway, once the pyramids were launched my parents came and found me and took them home. While I was in the room, the world had changed. We had made contact with aliens and plants were growing all over the city trying to take their planet back. In an attempt to restore order, some kind of communist MBTI-based economy had risen. My mom was an ISFJ (I've never given her the test but she acts like such an ISFJ) so our family was sent back to live in our old townhouse and foster a cat. The cat had an orb or dark energy as a head that would sometimes condense into a real head. There was more but then it fizzled out to nonsense that I can't remember too well.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 125