Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 126

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 146970 times)

Catvomitsky

• birth is a curse and existence is a prison
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #840 on: April 20, 2015, 09:32:32 AM »

I know that feel.

Catvomitsky

« Reply #841 on: April 30, 2015, 08:45:08 PM »

In the past few days, I've had a dream where Walrus came back except she had to make a new account and used one of her old avatars, and a dream where I somehow found a picture of Pan and she looked more or less like I thought she would, but more upset-looking. I also think it's worth mentioning that I had a dream where I was in Australia and I had to do this dance that would teleport seven of my cousins, but I messed it up somehow and they got stuck in purgatory, and instead I summoned Hetalia characters and like one forumer. In the dream I made sure to remember to post that here. Idk why, but I'm trusting my dream self and posting it anyway :P

Ghost44

• A Pharmacist
« Reply #842 on: May 01, 2015, 02:27:26 AM »

This was a little while ago, but for some reason I remembered it this morning. I had a dream where my younger brother got a bag of condoms with little bags of 5 and he started giving them to me and stuffing them into my backpack.
Death and Taxes

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #843 on: May 03, 2015, 11:24:12 PM »

I had a dream that I really had to get to the bus stop, but my bike was broken so I had to ride my horse. (At the house I was at in the dream, I have neither a bike nor a horse.) Anyway, when I got to the bus stop, I took a picture of myself with the horse and e-mailed it to myself. Then I got on the bus (and apparently ditched the horse). Then, when I was at school (?) we were apparently having a pool party in a giant conical pool. I somehow had a swimsuit, but it was really tiny and barely covered me. I wore it anyway, figuring I would be underwater so no one would see me. There were a bunch of friends from summer camp there, too. When we got out of the pool, I realized that I had not e-mailed the horse picture only to myself, but to every contact on my iPad, including several teachers. I was completely mortified and then I woke up.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 04:05:49 AM by Panzercrappitastica »
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #844 on: May 04, 2015, 02:22:06 AM »

I had a dream my friend was supposed to be watching my dogs but she left without saying anything and like I kept calling and asking where they were and she wouldn't tell me so I was like. About to end our friendship when my other friend said they were at my house, she just didn't feed them right. So I like freaked and then a bunch of other stuff happened with vikings and squirrels and swimming pools protesting SeaWorld and a magic school and evil headmasters and. Just craziness.

Higher, further, faster

The Spookiest Bookworm

« Reply #845 on: May 04, 2015, 02:45:14 AM »

I had a dream last night where me and my dogs were curled up in my bed together but in reality my dogs weren't in my bed.
I was kind of sad when I woke up.

Catvomitsky

« Reply #846 on: May 04, 2015, 10:05:59 AM »

That's really odd...

I've had some very strange, morbid dreams lately. In one of them, we had a Torture Week at school. On Monday we had to pretend to die slowly, on Tuesday we'd be strapped to a table and electrocuted in small doses, and I forgot Wednesday but Thursday was apparently "get your guts ripped out day". On Wednesday night, I tried to convince my mom to leave the country and drive to Canada so I would be safe, but she said that it would be an unexcused absence, and Canada was too far from Florida anyway. I tried to describe to her what they did to us on Tuesday, but every time I tried I'd break out in spasms from remembering the pain of electrocution. That morning I went to the band room to find my friends, hoping it wasn't real. I never found out because the dream ended there.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #847 on: May 04, 2015, 10:20:06 AM »

That is really creepy e-e
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #848 on: May 07, 2015, 09:55:15 AM »

So I dreamt the other day that I was besties with Loki. That man uses WAY too many emojis when texting ::)

Catvomitsky

« Reply #849 on: May 08, 2015, 04:20:49 AM »

That's awesome O.O

I had this amazing dream the other day that I was complaining about how hot it was during the summer here, and suggested that we go to New Zealand. So, my mom got us tickets for New Zealand and took us there for the weekend!!! In the lobby of the hotel I met a cool Deaf lady who taught me about NZSL. The next morning my dad overslept but then I convinced my parents to take us to Hobbiton which was awesome.

After that there was this weird incident where a few of my friends and I trashed purifier friend's house out of revenge, but then put it back in order. I don't remember whybwe did any of this. Then one of us started feeling guilty and suggested we come clean. I agreed, but said that we should put off our confession to a better time because of a reason that I don't remember but was obviously very important. She ended up spilling the beans anyway, because the friend noticed some misplaced items in the garage and the guilt friend broke immediately. Then her mom kicked us out. I was forced to become a mermaid stripped (?) in a bar at the top of a water slide (??). The only way out was to win this handheld game of football. I thought I'd won, but in reality my mom had actually won instead and that mad me angry so I went on an angry rampage.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #850 on: May 10, 2015, 01:08:39 AM »

I dreamt that all of my friends were in choir with me and my choir teacher wanted us to find an entire musical to do along with all the medleys we were singing at next week's concert and so I found one and I asked if we should just do the songs and she was like "no, we're doing the whole thing." It was weird

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

« Reply #851 on: May 13, 2015, 01:10:49 PM »

I don't remember the details but in my dream, it was the end of Mockingjay and all of the characters sang You Can't Stop the Beat from Hairspray instead of bombing the Capitol children and Prim and Johanna danced and I would pay so much money for that to be an alternate ending 0^0

The Spookiest Bookworm

« Reply #852 on: May 13, 2015, 01:32:01 PM »

^ That would be hilarious!

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #853 on: May 14, 2015, 10:12:10 AM »

I dreamt that my family decided suddenly to up and move to Pluto. I was pretty upset about it, but only because it meant I had to leave behind my friends and also the Internet because there's no WiFi on Pluto. So, the day before we had to go, I was on the forum trying to explain to everyone that I was going to Pluto and therefore could never come on again and I was basically in tears, but Cat spontaneously invented an RPG in which we could all still communicate even while I was on Pluto. So I was happy about that and made an avatar that was this squishy blue thing and continued my forum communications all the way through the space travel and on Pluto. But still couldn't talk to my real-life friends :P

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

« Reply #854 on: May 14, 2015, 10:45:01 AM »

I inventend that? Cool 8)
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 126