Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 112839 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #915 on: December 13, 2015, 02:53:28 AM »

Who was the first shapeshifting fish? XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #916 on: December 13, 2015, 03:45:40 AM »

Walrus. I mentioned that dream like, two posts back or so. And I'm not sure, I think there might have been one more that iI've forgotten.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #917 on: December 17, 2015, 04:32:10 AM »

Well that is. I'm just now seeing this. That is amazing I'm glad I could be a fish. Goals.

I dreamt that I went back to my high school and they were trying to plan a fancy winter formal even though they just had it and they wanted it at a new venue but they girl in charge booked it at a venue in Holland so I had to take over and find a venue here for next week and advertise for it and just basically do everything.
And then I was getting crap from my family about not being in the same sorority as my grandma and aunt so I dropped mine to rush again and it was just sad. Sad times.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #918 on: December 31, 2015, 04:27:49 AM »

Weird dream involving formers 9_6

I had a dream that someone on here, I think it was Walrus, said something about the apocalypse and how to survive it, and that the archangels were coming for us. Then everyone's accounts started merging. And there were like 13 merger accounts with 2 or 3 forumers each, including people that haven't been on in forever - Roses, Nightwatcher, Steve-la, even idk (but not Pan for some strange reason). But no one would tell me how to merge my accounts with people and I was freaking out. We went into the IRC and I started yelling at people demanding to know what was going on. Then I walked out of my room and I was in a hotel, and each room had the people of a merger account. Walrus, Besly, and Kira had the most powerful merger account, so I broke into their room and then Walrus explained that this was how we survive the apocalypse, and eventually we would fuse into some sort of supernatural being that would fight the forces of destruction. Then they let me stay in their room as a fourth person, which was cool. At the same time I realized I only had 4 hours to complete my Extraterrestrial Studies final, which I was supposed to do on the computer, but I forgot. Somehow this scared me more than the impending destruction of the world. Then I think I went to the school and tried to get a refund on my grades.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #919 on: December 31, 2015, 04:34:47 AM »

Firstly: A Walrus/Besly/Kira mashup would be a sight to behold
Secondly: Does this mean I did not survive the apocalypse? D:
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #920 on: December 31, 2015, 04:41:42 AM »

Well they let me join their apocalypse-fighting team so it would be a Walrus/Kira/Besly/Cat mashup ;p
And, you just weren't there. Maybe...you were one of the ones causing the apocalypse? :o

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #921 on: December 31, 2015, 04:54:19 AM »

Oooh, I like that theory >:) Was noodle stabbing involved? Because if so that was totally me.

- Catvomitsky

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #922 on: December 31, 2015, 04:56:17 AM »

Well they let me join their apocalypse-fighting team so it would be a Walrus/Kira/Besly/Cat mashup ;p
And, you just weren't there. Maybe...you were one of the ones causing the apocalypse? :o
The four of us would have the strongest merger. We'd swallow up other mergers like an amoeba.
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #923 on: December 31, 2015, 04:57:51 AM »

WE WOULD BE THE MOST POWERFUL

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #924 on: December 31, 2015, 05:06:13 AM »

Oooh, I like that theory >:) Was noodle stabbing involved? Because if so that was totally me.
I bet there was noodle stabbing involved. Totally you.

Yes, a powerful merger swallowing amoeba >:D

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #925 on: December 31, 2015, 05:08:31 AM »

I had a dream about forumers but I don't remember exactly what happened

Higher, further, faster

Ghost44

• A Pharmacist
« Reply #926 on: December 31, 2015, 05:35:45 AM »

I have the most frustrating dreams. I was trying to catch my plane from MN  acknowledge to CO, but I had 5 pieces of luggage, 2 to check and 3 carry on, and I had only paid for 2 carry on and 0 checked, so I got to the airport and was trying to get everything figured out when theyou told me the plane weighed too much and I got kicked off. Then I couldn't go to Norway.

I wanted to punch someone so hard in my sleep. Dayum.
Death and Taxes

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #927 on: January 01, 2016, 03:04:34 AM »

Oh look another weird dream involving forumers hehe

I had this dream that I lived in New Zealand and there was this monorail that could travel to Australia in 30 minutes. And sometimes after school I'd take it and visit Besly. Except Pan somehow lived in Australia, and then me and Besly would visit Pan's house. Except Pan wasn't actually there, but their mom (maybe step-mom) came to the door, and was super confused at who I was and kind of scared. I explained that I was someone that knew Pan from online and that I randomly decided to come here, which was very awkward .-. She didn't allow us to come in except to use the bathroom to wash my hands. On my way back I passed Pan's family eating dinner, which made me feel really guilty. Their dad looked almost exactly George Costanza from Seinfeld. During this whole exchange, Besly just kind of disappeared. But the Undertaker from Black Butler was there in the corner laughing? Anyway, then I was on a band trip for some reason. There was a reason but I forgot that part of what happened. I had to sit next to the friend who I would always hang out with at band events but had a falling out with (irl). We had the exact same exchange about favorite colors that Peeta and Katniss had in Catching Fire because we couldn't think of anything to say to each other (in which I was Katniss). Then the Undertaker appeared again, sitting next to my other friend who sat behind me and now suddenly had bright red hair, and gave me tips on starting a conversation. Then we were at the place we were supposed to play at, and I was scared because I didn't know my part, but then it turns out the trumpet part had been taken out.  Afterwards, Undertaker congratulated me on mending my friendships and somehow I knew that the whole meeting with Besly and Pan was orchestrated by him. So for some reason I didn't go back to my home in New Zealand, I'm not even sure I lived there in the first place or if that was just a trick, and went back to the home I lived in when I was younger. Which looked like it was in Fallout 4 for some reason (this is the second time that game has been involved in one of my dreams and I've never even played it...)

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #928 on: January 01, 2016, 03:07:58 AM »

I'm laughing way harder than I should be XD

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #929 on: January 01, 2016, 03:10:39 AM »

XD I wish that dream was real. Having a shinigami as my wingman and meeting forumers in Australia would be too awesome! :P (Except that part where I creeped out your mom...)
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 125