Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 107532 times)

Julia The Bookworm

Re: Dreams?
« Reply #960 on: March 19, 2016, 07:00:10 AM »

A couple nights ago I had a dream where Besly, Blue, and Kira all came to hang out at my house.
Except it wasn't the house that I live in in real life, it was a different house that was  my family's in the dream. :P

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #961 on: March 23, 2016, 12:20:37 AM »

I had a nightmare that I got a 2% in an anthropology exam I studied for weeks for. Which doesn't make sense because I passed my last one with flying colors and don't have any coming up

Higher, further, faster

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #962 on: April 09, 2016, 04:35:31 AM »

I had a horrifying dream about Rebel and then I woke up and the first thing on my Facebook time hop was a video of Rebel and I'm kinda tripped out now but it's fine.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #963 on: April 11, 2016, 03:57:19 AM »

After a long stretch of not having any vivid dreams I've suddenly started having them again? The past two nights I had weirdly elaborate pseudo-nightmares that both involved me going on a vacation that ended up turning out horribly, a presidential candidate showing up out of nowhere, my parents ruining the vacation somehow, and someone that I used to know in middle school meeting someone that I never talk to but is in one of my high school classes. It's weird .-.

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #964 on: April 11, 2016, 04:32:54 AM »

I had this really weird dream where my dad was driving somewhere and he decided that he should take a different care and meet me where we were going so hejust got out of the car and left me to drive it. I can't drive and was panicing.
this isn't thefirst timei've had a dream like this, I wonder if it means anything.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #965 on: April 12, 2016, 09:53:29 PM »

After a long stretch of not having any vivid dreams I've suddenly started having them again? The past two nights I had weirdly elaborate pseudo-nightmares that both involved me going on a vacation that ended up turning out horribly, a presidential candidate showing up out of nowhere, my parents ruining the vacation somehow, and someone that I used to know in middle school meeting someone that I never talk to but is in one of my high school classes. It's weird .-.
I had another one of these 9_9 And it was even more nonsensical.

niggledafiggle

• It's underground.
« Reply #966 on: April 17, 2016, 11:53:40 AM »

I had this really weird dream where my dad was driving somewhere and he decided that he should take a different care and meet me where we were going so hejust got out of the car and left me to drive it. I can't drive and was panicing.
this isn't thefirst timei've had a dream like this, I wonder if it means anything.

Any recent stresses about maybe taking driving lessons? :P

Had a dream about finding someone incredibly important but then losing them. Don't remember why they were important but I had the worst feeling of melancholy afterwards.

"Sir, I regret to inform you that we're surrounded."
"Excellent. We can attack in all directions!"

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #967 on: April 25, 2016, 09:39:50 AM »

I had a dream that I drove to Washington state to see Scott Westerfeld and I stopped in a coffee shop because I thought that was where he was going to be but then it turns out he was actually in this bookstore and when I got there I realized I only brought my copy of Extras and not my copy of Afterworlds for him to sign and I wanted to tell him how I was on the forum and how much it and his books had an impact on my life but all I could do was start panicking because I thought he would judge me for not having Afterworlds and wow this was a run on sentence if I ever saw one

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #968 on: April 25, 2016, 09:44:16 AM »

Why Washington state? That's across the country for you. XD

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #969 on: April 25, 2016, 09:50:09 AM »

I don't know. Better coffee shops, maybe? XP

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #970 on: April 26, 2016, 12:14:16 AM »

Okay so first I dreamt I was seeing an outdoor musical version of romeo and Juliet and at the end Tybalt gave Mercutio a bike and he sang rode it off and sang about politics and ran over a fence and then Tybalt chased him around and that was the end and then I went walking and my roommate next year came with me and this guy that lives on my floor did too and we walked through a field and this snake slithered past and we all freaked tf out because it looked venomous and I had to lecture the guy we were with because he called it poisonous. So I went into a house and this horse followed me and when into the bathroom and went pee in the toilet and my best friend was like yeah she always does that and then her mom came and had all these insanely tiny puppies and a bunch more girls came through and I guess we were in a sorority house and I went a took a tour and the rooms were huge but they were set up really weird and on the top floor it was like a store and then I went outside the store and I was actually outside and this girl from my sorority was there with a shopping cart full of puppies and I backed one up and when I did it started raining so we covered the shopping cart with a rain jacket to keep the puppies dry and then I woke up.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #971 on: April 26, 2016, 12:19:31 AM »

The first part sounds like Walrus' life ::)

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #972 on: April 26, 2016, 12:30:40 AM »

Yeah I think that's where it came from

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #973 on: April 29, 2016, 09:00:48 PM »

I only had 3 hours of sleep last night but I still managed to have a disturbing dream .-.

I dreamt that that I had to write a summary of some videos we did in TV Production. (I'm not even in TV Pro irl... But my friend was texting me pics from the competition all last night so \_(ツ)_/) Then I decided to look back on this video I did with two people that I don't even know that well who aren't in TV either. We had filmed a presidential debate in our auditorium except all of the candidates were there and the catch was that they had to pretend they were in a YouTube comments section. We stayed after school to edit except I kept getting sudden panic attacks where I'd act like I was possessed and shout  delusional things that I had no control over saying. The scary part was that it felt like I was really losing control of myself. My group told me not to work on the video anymore but I kept getting the attacks anyway. My mom refused to take me to a psychologist because she thought it was my own problem to control. I started shouting "no" every time I felt like it was gonna happen which sort of worked but it was really scary because it felt like I wasn't just an observer for that part.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #974 on: April 29, 2016, 11:27:00 PM »

I had a dream that I went to a movie theater/aquarium with Walrus and we watched a movie about a dead guy trying to order a meal at a nice restaurant but he was dead, so. And the waiter and the woman at the table kept hinting at it and actually it was really nice foreshadowing (we didn't know he was dead until the end). And even though it was a movie it felt more like reading a story, if that makes any sense. And then I was on a peir still with Walrus and also a couple people from my school who I've talked to maybe twice, and we were gonna play something with red and black plastic tiles (checkers? Connect Four? Very small, weird hockey? Who knows, all we had were the tiles) but we had to wait for George Washington first. Like, actual George Washington, not Hamilton George Washington, which was even weirder. And then it turned out that Washington was late because he tried to swim here but got stuck in quicksand, sank 25 feet, and had to break free and save his two dogs. And then we did not play the tile game, we swam with George Washington's dogs.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 125