Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 111280 times)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1080 on: June 29, 2016, 02:31:37 AM »

We're destined to embark on a long journey together and we'll collapse halfway? :o

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1081 on: June 29, 2016, 08:03:20 AM »

You'll try so hard and get so far but in the end it doesn't even matter? :o
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

ChaoticRhymer

« Reply #1082 on: June 29, 2016, 08:07:43 AM »

You'll have to fall, to lose it all.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Blessed are the legend-makers, for they are not found within recorded time": J.R.R. Tolkien.

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1083 on: June 29, 2016, 08:12:28 AM »

But in the end it won't even matter?
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1084 on: June 29, 2016, 01:08:40 PM »

::) XD

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1085 on: July 02, 2016, 03:14:33 AM »

So I dreamt I was living in an apartment with some of my friends from high school and my brother and some of his friends and we had a party and people left their c. lothes all over and also there was a skeleton that was green and smelled weird. Anyway. I had to take a shower and the shower was huge but then people and their children were like hanging out in my bathroom which was really weird so I couldn't really get ready and then I realized I was running late so I just put a big shirt on and no pants and went to school and it like was our first day and I met up with some of my sorority sisters and they all had cute outfits on and I told them I wasn't wearing pants and this guy that I didn't know was like 'nice' so then we started going around the school which looked like the local mall and then my one high school friend and I realized we were in the wrong building so we had to go to another one to find our classes and my teacher emailed the class and said we'd be meeting at table 92 in the library cafeteria so I went in there and there was some a capella singing competition going on so we couldn't get into like half of the cafeteria so we went around and I found two of my sorority sisters and they were like oh come sit with us and I thought I find my class but they were in the competition too so I left and kept going and I lost my friend so I was walking around and I found another room and there were all these people training dogs in there so I went in and my friend was there but it still wasn't my class so I was about to keep going but this guy asked why I wasn't wearing pants and then my alarm went off.
Also in the beginning I was in an arranged marriage but that ended after the party     

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1086 on: July 02, 2016, 03:57:37 AM »

Well. That sounds like a trip

I had a dream that I was at some store and then I ran out and went to City Furniture and instead of the usual cookies and coffee they had free smoothies, so I got one but then my mom found me and she was like, "you don't even like smoothies!" Even though I do like smoothies so then she took me back to the car and in the backseat was this demon that had been following me around and he was like, "I told you this was a bad idea" and I had to respond to him by texting myself and then he'd read the texts over my shoulder and respond out loud because no one could hear him but me.

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1087 on: July 02, 2016, 10:03:11 AM »

So I dreamt I was living in an apartment with some of my friends from high school and my brother and some of his friends and we had a party and people left their c. lothes all over and also there was a skeleton that was green and smelled weird. Anyway. I had to take a shower and the shower was huge but then people and their children were like hanging out in my bathroom which was really weird so I couldn't really get ready and then I realized I was running late so I just put a big shirt on and no pants and went to school and it like was our first day and I met up with some of my sorority sisters and they all had cute outfits on and I told them I wasn't wearing pants and this guy that I didn't know was like 'nice' so then we started going around the school which looked like the local mall and then my one high school friend and I realized we were in the wrong building so we had to go to another one to find our classes and my teacher emailed the class and said we'd be meeting at table 92 in the library cafeteria so I went in there and there was some a capella singing competition going on so we couldn't get into like half of the cafeteria so we went around and I found two of my sorority sisters and they were like oh come sit with us and I thought I find my class but they were in the competition too so I left and kept going and I lost my friend so I was walking around and I found another room and there were all these people training dogs in there so I went in and my friend was there but it still wasn't my class so I was about to keep going but this guy asked why I wasn't wearing pants and then my alarm went off.
Also in the beginning I was in an arranged marriage but that ended after the party   

How big was the shirt

Also yeah arranged marriages often get cancelled after parties XD

抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1088 on: July 02, 2016, 10:04:18 AM »

Well when I first left it was not long but then when I met up with my friends it was like dress length

Higher, further, faster

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1089 on: July 02, 2016, 10:05:20 AM »

Noice 8)
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1090 on: July 04, 2016, 03:33:37 AM »

So the first dream I had was like I was at the same school from the dream before but I was in the anthropology room except my adviser wasn't paying attention to me even though I was the only there so I asked why her fish kept rubbing up against the statue and then the tank changed and it was a frog like hopping around these rocks but kind of dancing and she said he just changes like that. So I got up and left but this weird girl came in to the room and went to the back corner. She had a broken tennis racket and it was weird, and when she came back out the racket was fine. So I went to go find my mom about it but she was elsewhere and told me to go pick up the car and then come pick her up except the parking lot was like the airport so you couldn't wait you had to just drive around the place until the person you were picking up was outside. So I tried to do that but there was a car wash in the middle of the road and to get through you had to go through the car wash and I was like heck no so I parked the car and went to go find my mom. I was looking around for her and I came across this weird booth with a very androgynous looking old person sitting at it and they were like here are all the books about the world and I opened an encyclopedia and next to all of the famous black females it just said 'her' and they was like "those are the outsiders." And I was like wtf that's racist and they got really angry and said then I was an outsider and then my mom was there and she was like clare go get the car let's get out of her and I was leaving the girl with the tennis racket came back and it was all broken again and she said she'd taken care of some outsiders and my mom and I both started walking away but the booth person got up and said we needed to stay so I booked it out of there but my car was surrounded by these black bees that I knew I had to stay away from and that's kind of when I figured out I was dreaming so I just made them go away and I got in the car but there was still this black bug (not a bee) biting my leg so I pulled it off and drove the car straight into the side of the building where the booth was and my mom got in so I drove off but the girl with the tennis racket and the booth person were chasing us and that's where I woke up.

Then i fell asleep again and I had a dream that I was babysitting for this family or like house sitting I guess and I had Remy with me (when don't I goodness) and their house was decorated for fall with all these pumpkins and things and so there two little kids were there and the fathers mistress came in and started going through their bedroom and the two kids freaked out so they started filling a bottle of vodka with fruit and were like "this is how we get back at daddy" and I was like oooo kay so I went upstairs to confront the lady and I found remy in the kitchen and he had eaten all of the pumpkins and was trying to eat the largest one and I took it away so he wouldn't get even more sick than he already was going to be and I took him upstairs but the mistress had left and spilled red wine everywhere. Then I heard a noise so I grabbed the little girls music box and went into one of the bedrooms and there was a girl in there packing up clothes and she wasn't the mistress so I asked who she was and she was like "it figures mom and dad wouldn't talk about me, I'm baghera their daughter" and at first I had no clue who she was and then I was like oh my God I do know you, you leaving is why your dad got a mistress! Then we went into some flashback and it was her and this guy hanging out on a golf course and the mistress came up to her and they started talking and laughing and then she said she needed to take Bagheera's makeup artist client for the day because her world golf pRo thing wasn't working out and somehow then Bagheera knew she was her father's mistress.
Then I was suddenly in Las Vegas with my family and they were giving me the jaguar and my cousin was trying to explain how to drive it but she kept drawing a picture of it so I tried to draw it too and she got annoyed because my lines weren't as straight.

Higher, further, faster

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1091 on: July 04, 2016, 10:07:14 AM »

Your dreams made totally invested, laugh out loud and get seriously creeped out. I love your brain <3
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1092 on: July 11, 2016, 07:56:51 PM »

So I first dreamt about horses. My mom and I had gotten a new horse, but my trainers were more concerned with weight lifting and so was I so we were all doing that but somehow Jonathon Groff's King George was involved and trash and my reading around the trash but I don't remember that whole thing very well.
So then I dreamt that my sorority told us who our roommates were at move in in some cute reveal like big and little and we had these pieces of paper with our nicknames on them and they gave us clues about roommate but then told us their nickname so it wasn't hard to find them. Anyway, everyone else was getting paired like with their best friends but then I saw that the girl I wanted to live with was with someone else so that was stressful and I finally found mine and I was with this person that doesn't actually exist (everyone else in the dream was actually in my sorority) and the house manager paired us because she had dobermans and rode horses which made sense except this person and I couldn't stand her and my family had problems with her and her dobermans that she bred herself had lots of issues and so at first I was trying to be okay with it but then I thought it through more and (she still wasn't there) I realized I didn't want to so I emailed the house manager and told her I couldn't live with this person and she was super agreeable about it but then I had to go tell the person I didn't want to live with her. So I take my sister  (my actual sister) to go tell her and she starts insulting our dogs and horses and tries to start a fight which we don't bait into and when I get back to the sorority she's throwing a huge fit so the house manager just puts us with these two guys that suddenly also lived in the house because there was now a tridelta fraternity that had a floor to themselves and the girls and guys were supposed to be separate but they were also trying to not live together so we just got put with them and my roommate was a really good family friend (like actually) so we were like really excited and went to our room and started jumping up and down on one of the beds.
Then remy started moving and I woke up

Higher, further, faster

Ghost44

• A Pharmacist
« Reply #1093 on: July 13, 2016, 07:58:01 AM »

I just had an awful, horrible yet seemingly harmless nightmare. I was in a super minor car accident where my younger brother rear ended me then rear ended me again. And I was trying to fix both of the cars, and it was so frustrating and aggravating but I couldn't wake up. I had to keep trying to find people to help fix it. And dogs kept getting in the way. And I couldn't even sleep in my dream. 
Death and Taxes

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1094 on: July 13, 2016, 10:48:39 AM »

I had a dream really morbid dream last night. I went to Orlando for my 16th birthday, even though I would never because it's too hot. I went on a new Jungle Book-themed ride and somehow I fell out of the chair because I couldn't get my seat belt on fast enough so I had to jump off before it went out of the loading space, and got stuck in the ride's "loading elevator". Somehow a cushion fell on top of it and I was trapped in there. I tried screaming and yelling and pounding on the walls for what felt like forever, but no one could hear me. After being in there for long enough for the air to start running out and for me to get light-headed, I realized I had my phone in my pocket and it had been on 42% the last time I checked. So I pulled it out of my pocket only now it only had 1%. So I frantically texted my mom and prayed that Sprint would send the message and that my description wasn't too vague for them to find me. But I didn't know if they were coming or not since my phone died before I could get a response from them. While I waited the air started to get less breathable, so in desperation I tried to find another way out. I found purchase at the place where the cushion met the walls and was able to hoist myself up on it, and then the cushion fell away. Right as I escaped my parents showed up and started crying. Then they got mad since they said I didn't try to do that or text them from the beginning and accused me of having a death wish. I was too dazed to say anything. Then for some reason I went on the ride for real and after that we went to a gift shop that looked familiar to me for some reason and I conned the shop owner into giving me a discount on the mockingjay pin from Catching Fire. And I tried to convince my parents to drive me to the city where we used to live but my mom didn't want to since she doesn't like seeing her in-laws but she didn't say no since she felt bad about the whole me-almost-dying thing.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 125