Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 94196 times)

GeeBeezy

Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1110 on: July 18, 2016, 01:11:57 PM »

Yes keep up Pan
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1111 on: July 26, 2016, 12:18:38 AM »

I had a dream that I was in Debate class that took place in my middle school's gym for some reason. I was sitting with some peopl that aren't even in my level if debate and then they handed out cards with random numbers that we'd debate random tumblr topics based on. I thought something was suspicious so I hid behind a random chaise couch to spy on my teacher who is also the local librarian. Turns out the chaise was sentient and could move on its own (not talk tho), so we worked together to spy on the teacher meet with some suspicious looking corporate guys. Then I left to use the bathroom and when I came back the chaise was gone. In its place was a weird hippie muppet looking guy with literal orange skin and his lips on his forehead. Somehow I knew that this guy had part of the chaise's skin and brain. I talked to him and was crying because this guy was dumb and so unlike the couch's personality, but then suddenly the chaise couch part of the brain remembered me! Then the teacher walked by and I yelled at her asking what she did to the couch. She smiled evilly and was like, I've eliminated it and all that's left is 3/4 of a brain lobe, which has been taken care of. Then I started citing the real life instances that were mentioned in the Unwind series about people that received fragmented memories from their brain transplants. I was defeating the debate teacher with debate skills! Then I told her that he remembered me, and we'd be back, and that she couldn't erase us. Then I turned and ran away, but I couldn't leave because it was 6:00 pm (I had stayed for debate practice) and a line of security bees had surrounded the school. I got really scared to cross them because I remembered the tumblr post of someone I know online talking about this incident where bees had tortured them. Kids were being picked up by carriages for some reason but I was stuck. Then the teacher felt bad about everything and tried to sacrifice herself to the bees for a second so I could cross the line and leave.

Also there was this other part that I don't remember well where I and some other students were enslaved to be janitors for the school. They had us all on one of those preschool hold the rope thingies except we were actually chained to it. Then when the teacher left for 30 seconds to find someone else to watch us, I bolted from the room we were in because I knew it was near the bandroom and I thought I could find something useful there, but the split second after I left I heard someone else say that she was gonna bolt to the band room to save her instrument, so at the last minute I slipped into the bathroom because I knew if the other person saw me I'd be doomed. I waited it out in the bathroom for a little while because I knew the consequences would be bad if I came back and the new teacher saw me, and I might as well try to hide. So then I went back after like half an hour and found everyone gone except Connor (Unwind) tied to a random bed that just appeared. He tried to lead them and then got left there as punishment. I told him my story and he respected me for hiding out in bathrooms to evade capture (that's what he did in the first book lol) so we decided to go back to rescue the others. So we went upstairs and apparently time passes differently for them there and it had been 5 months? And yeah it ended there

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1112 on: July 26, 2016, 12:22:01 AM »

The heck Cat
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1113 on: July 26, 2016, 01:06:31 AM »

I...I don't know .-.

Also Besly I forgot to mention I had a dream where we met in this frozen yogurt place and you showed me how to get pineapples on top of my yogurt and then stick it in a flame so the pineapples would carmelize but when I tried it the yogurt melted everywhere and you introduced me to some friends of yours who ended up kidnapping me

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1114 on: July 26, 2016, 08:28:18 AM »

I had a dream that I was in Debate class that took place in my middle school's gym for some reason. I was sitting with some peopl that aren't even in my level if debate and then they handed out cards with random numbers that we'd debate random tumblr topics based on. I thought something was suspicious so I hid behind a random chaise couch to spy on my teacher who is also the local librarian. Turns out the chaise was sentient and could move on its own (not talk tho), so we worked together to spy on the teacher meet with some suspicious looking corporate guys. Then I left to use the bathroom and when I came back the chaise was gone. In its place was a weird hippie muppet looking guy with literal orange skin and his lips on his forehead. Somehow I knew that this guy had part of the chaise's skin and brain. I talked to him and was crying because this guy was dumb and so unlike the couch's personality, but then suddenly the chaise couch part of the brain remembered me! Then the teacher walked by and I yelled at her asking what she did to the couch. She smiled evilly and was like, I've eliminated it and all that's left is 3/4 of a brain lobe, which has been taken care of. Then I started citing the real life instances that were mentioned in the Unwind series about people that received fragmented memories from their brain transplants. I was defeating the debate teacher with debate skills! Then I told her that he remembered me, and we'd be back, and that she couldn't erase us. Then I turned and ran away, but I couldn't leave because it was 6:00 pm (I had stayed for debate practice) and a line of security bees had surrounded the school. I got really scared to cross them because I remembered the tumblr post of someone I know online talking about this incident where bees had tortured them. Kids were being picked up by carriages for some reason but I was stuck. Then the teacher felt bad about everything and tried to sacrifice herself to the bees for a second so I could cross the line and leave.

Also there was this other part that I don't remember well where I and some other students were enslaved to be janitors for the school. They had us all on one of those preschool hold the rope thingies except we were actually chained to it. Then when the teacher left for 30 seconds to find someone else to watch us, I bolted from the room we were in because I knew it was near the bandroom and I thought I could find something useful there, but the split second after I left I heard someone else say that she was gonna bolt to the band room to save her instrument, so at the last minute I slipped into the bathroom because I knew if the other person saw me I'd be doomed. I waited it out in the bathroom for a little while because I knew the consequences would be bad if I came back and the new teacher saw me, and I might as well try to hide. So then I went back after like half an hour and found everyone gone except Connor (Unwind) tied to a random bed that just appeared. He tried to lead them and then got left there as punishment. I told him my story and he respected me for hiding out in bathrooms to evade capture (that's what he did in the first book lol) so we decided to go back to rescue the others. So we went upstairs and apparently time passes differently for them there and it had been 5 months? And yeah it ended there

I...I don't know .-.

Also Besly I forgot to mention I had a dream where we met in this frozen yogurt place and you showed me how to get pineapples on top of my yogurt and then stick it in a flame so the pineapples would carmelize but when I tried it the yogurt melted everywhere and you introduced me to some friends of yours who ended up kidnapping me

抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1115 on: July 27, 2016, 04:40:18 AM »

I had a dream that I was staying at a house and it was a very wealthy guys house with his family and I was hanging out with one of his sons because he had a bunch of lacrosse stuff in his room and he was really nice and we were just talking and his dad came home all angry and started yelling and said he needed to meet with the whole family so the kid left to go see his dad with his older sister and younger brothers and when they came back one of the brothers had a broken arm but no one was taking him to the hospital?? Or maybe they were. But the lacrosse kid - his name was Cameron - came back and was all upset but wouldn't tell me why. So we continued hanging and then his dad was angry again and wanted him so Cameron left and I forget what exactly happened but essentially his dad killed him. So in my dream it skipped a couple days to the funeral and my roommate and her little brother were there and they both knew Cameron and we all knew that his dad killed him but no one would do anything about it because he was so rich and I kept getting more and more upset and then it started raining on my face so I woke up

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1116 on: July 27, 2016, 04:41:25 AM »

Poor Cameron :(

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1117 on: July 27, 2016, 04:54:42 AM »

I KNOW. HE WAS SO NICE.

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1118 on: July 27, 2016, 07:07:28 AM »

Omg Cameron
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #1119 on: July 27, 2016, 07:49:20 AM »

That's awful

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1120 on: July 27, 2016, 08:01:26 AM »

Yes. Yes it was.

Black_Rose

• Imagination is your best weapon & your worst enemy
« Reply #1121 on: July 28, 2016, 11:17:26 PM »

I just woke up from a dream in which I was extremely pregnant and one of my aunts was close to full term with me.
O.o
Better watch your mouth...
 you're gonna start a war.
 Better come on strong,
 know what you're fightin' for.

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #1122 on: July 29, 2016, 01:53:40 AM »

I had this dream where I was at a book convention and I decided to jump on the stage before the panel started and start  dancing and singing this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu_EjZp8H4c I was getting cheered on by people, a band started playing in the background, colorful floodlights filled the stage, and the panelists joined along. We took each other by the hands and started spinning in circle.
It was kinda trippy but I felt so happy and carefree.

Afterwards I met one of my favorite singers, got her autograph, and was invited to see her in a panel.
Then I was hanging out with a couple of grandfathers and their grandkids and we started geeking out over Frank Sinatra, and then I woke up.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1123 on: August 01, 2016, 03:53:56 AM »

So I don't remember much of the beginning of the dream but I remember I was home alone and I had an owl in my bedroom and I had Toothless in my basement and Remy and I were in the kitchen and people kept coming over and telling me I needed to leave because there was going to be a wildfire explosion in my house and I was like "yes I know, but I can't leave. I have too many pets to rescue" and no one would offer to help me get them out so I just went and sat on the couch with Remy and Toothless and like. Waited to die. And then I realized that I could in fact get all of the pets out but I completely forgot about the owl and so I hooked up remy and pascale's harnesses and leashes and picked Raine up and took them all outside and Toothless followed but I left the owl and then I realized I left the owl but the house exploded and my parents were suddenly like in the debris with Scotty and I ran over to go help them and they were like "you left Scotty with the owl" But there was still no owl and we just kinda sat and watched our house burn and then I woke up

RayJ

« Reply #1124 on: August 06, 2016, 02:58:03 PM »

when i was little i had dream about vampires and wolves, every night..
i think every kid had dreams about vampires :D gladly after a few weeks it stopped. that was horrifying
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 124