Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 102072 times)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1170 on: September 06, 2016, 06:06:08 AM »

Interesting...

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1171 on: September 09, 2016, 08:23:18 PM »

I had a dream and pretty much all I remember about it was that there was Evil!Pan

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1172 on: September 09, 2016, 11:00:05 PM »

o_o
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1173 on: September 09, 2016, 11:48:53 PM »

MWAWAWAWA
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #1174 on: September 10, 2016, 05:04:24 AM »

Did they stab people with noodles? :P

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1175 on: September 10, 2016, 05:08:34 AM »

No but they did want chaos and world domination

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1176 on: September 10, 2016, 07:38:00 AM »

Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise. You were right all along
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1177 on: September 10, 2016, 08:07:01 AM »

:o It seems I was. I'm psychic

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1178 on: September 10, 2016, 10:34:27 AM »

More like PSYD-KICK
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1179 on: September 10, 2016, 10:41:29 PM »

I can't decide whether you're calling me a PsyD, a psyduck, or a sidekick

I had a dream that I started taking martial arts again for some reason and then I was part of this prophecy involving the previous prophecy hero who had amnesia, my old sensei, Dawn from Buffy, some random grandpa who worked on a farm in Cuba, and some other random people. Plot twists kept happening and every time one did we would be like, that's too predictable for this story. The only lot twist I really remember: At one point the farmer grandpa went crazy and started using mangoes as fertilizer and the ox he used to plow the fields (which were inside the dojo for some reason?) went crazy and destroyed everything and the whole city flooded until the water was like a mile high and I had to swim to the top and breathe at parts where the water was nitrogen rich which made no sense.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1180 on: September 11, 2016, 12:10:39 AM »

What

- Catvomitsky

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1181 on: September 11, 2016, 12:11:10 AM »

All of them.

I wanna make an rp out of that. But I don't know how.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #1182 on: September 11, 2016, 12:28:23 AM »

That made me laugh!

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1183 on: September 11, 2016, 01:41:32 AM »

What
I don't even know

All of them.

I wanna make an rp out of that. But I don't know how.
What are you waiting for? Just DO IT!

That made me laugh!
I'm glad XD

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1184 on: September 11, 2016, 10:44:16 PM »

So I had another dream about Buffy and t h e  e n d  o f  t h e  w o r l d (really long and kinda sad at the end sorry)

So basically it was a cross between the an alternate ending after season 5 and my own life, kinda. Dawn was having an existential crisis because she said she doesn't want to be in this world since it's so pointless and she was never meant to be there anyway (since she's technically only 6 months old and not even human). Buffy is there and tells her not to think like that, and Dawn gets upset and tells her that she wouldn't know how it feels, to have a pointless existence. Then this huge storm comes out of nowhere and starts tearing up the ground and shooting lightning bolts. At this point even though I am watching the show in the dream, it's also like I am Dawn. I/Dawn realize that my/her words caused that and try to take it back by saying that I didn't mean it, that the world isn't so bad after all. It doesn't work, so then with all the force I can muster I shout "This ceases NOW." And it stops. It's explained (in the weird dream way of random knowledge just coming into your head) that since I/Dawn was the key made to open dimensions, but was never killed after the opening-of-dimensions ritual started, we now had the power to manipulate reality since we were still sort of stuck between the fabric of dimensions I guess. Then cut to us at my (irl) friend's house. I'm starting to get the hang of this reality manipulation thing. I can successfully levitate small things like a hair tie, and can sort of bend the laws of physics and logic. I wanted to make pancakes for my pancake loving friend, but the friend whose house I was at is vegan, so I changed the milk in the fridge into almond milk and just sort of willed the necessary chemistry that the eggs give into being as the pancakes cooked. Then my friend and I decided to go outside and play, but she said she couldn't since she had to study for an AP Physics test, but I told her that she would pass and I guess she believed me so then we both went outside and lied down in the middle of the road and I made it so every time a car came by we would magically not get run over which was p cool. Then cut to next day, it's Spike (from Buffy) going for a morning walk and then he runs into Ben (he's a normal human dude who just happens to share a body with an evil hell goddess named Glory). Spike is like, you're supposed to be dead, and Ben is like, you really think the 30 seconds of screen time they showed suffocating me was enough to kill me? Then Ben says that Dawn has to die because she's too powerful and if she continues like this one day she'll rip apart reality. Then Spike accuses him of acting like Glory with his lack of compassion and regard for human life. Ben is like, I'm just trying to protect 13 billion years of a stable universe mang, I don't like it either. Then Spike finds Dawn/me (who's less me at this point) and gives Dawn his leather jacket and says that we can be anything we want now, literally anything, so don't let anyone try to dictate our fate for us. Then cut to the day before Halloween, really early in the morning that it's still dark. Dawn has accepted the fact that her very existence is tearing reality apart, so she goes to Spike and Buffy's room (they I guess live together all domestic now) and says that their only option left is to kill her, because on Halloween, that was the day all the monsters were going to come out and come after her, and if one of them causes her to become too afraid or one kidnaps her somehow then she'd lose control and accidentally cause an apocalypse. Spike was really sad and so was Buffy but she was surprisingly accepting, which I didn't understand. Then it's time for breakfast in a few hours, and Ben is there to visit. He serves Dawn the leftover vegan pancakes. She eats them and everyone looks really pained as she does so. Then she says she doesn't feel well and is going up to her room to rest. Buffy just sits there kind of in shock, and Spike gets up to get half a pancake for her and pours syrup on it but she doesn't eat it, and just stares at it as it gets soggy. Turns out Ben injected Dawn's pancake with cyanide. Then cut to me and two of my friends in a movie theater crying over the episode. It was a double feature (Buffy alternate ending + this new Harry Potter movie centered around James and Lily) and we had like 15 minutes before the next one. So I stay in the theater and write a list of what order you should watch the Harry Potter movies and read all the books and generally get into the fandom (in the dream world there were like 12 HP movies) and then I texted one of my friends to explain to me what happened in the end of the episode. He just said "she. Died." And I said that I knew that, but it didn't make sense since that only happened 15 minutes into the episode (I don't even remember what happened after except that it involved fight scenes with witches and skeletons) and Buffy seemed way too accepting of it, and we never saw the body. He was just "idk"  but then I realized that somehow she must've preserved herself? And then I realized that maybe it was by creating the alternate continuity of the actual show where she stays alive since she can create alternate universes. Or maybe by making her life into a TV show, so she can live on in the new viewer's eyes. Then my friends came back and the next HP movie started and I was kind of left alone with those thoughts as the dream ended.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 124