Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 112098 times)

GeeBeezy

Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1260 on: January 07, 2017, 01:41:28 PM »

*taking notes* go on.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1261 on: January 08, 2017, 03:19:20 AM »

If you and Clare ever get married I expect your wedding to be as interesting as that on XD

I had a dream that my high school was K-12 and they were unveiling a new program to prep kids for AP classes and SAT starting from kindergarten, teaching the questions in class and at the end of the year taking an AP-readiness test that would gauge what APs they could take by the time they were in high school. First they called in the K and 1st graders to the media center to explain and give them packets. I happened to be in the media center during my lunch when they explained it, and I spoke up and said that it was a horrible idea. They told me to get out but I just moved to the back of the room. Then I met this first grade kid, who told me that he agreed with me and if I told everyone to run out of the media center, he'd steal the packets. So I got up on top of the table and told these kids if they didn't want to be forced to take unnecessarily difficult classes in school and take even more standardized tests, they could escape by running out of the media center. So then there was chaos as everyone ran ohh r and security guards tried to capture the kids before they could escape the building. I found the kid and together we got in my car (I can't drive irl but this is a dream \_(ツ)_/ ) and went to my house. I told him that we would be safe here until we decided what to do with the packets. Then I started thinking and realized that this kid was too smart to be a normal first grader, so I asked that he's not real, isn't he? He said that even though I'm dreaming, this could represent an alternate timeline, and I couldn't let this happen in my reality. So there's a prophetic warning from a dream 6-year-old :o

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1262 on: January 08, 2017, 03:46:22 AM »

Well first, if Beaky here gets a say in how our wedding goes I'm sure he'll make it something like that. And second, wtf do you do before bed because wow ur dreams are intense and cray?

But I guess I shouldn't say anything because I was about to share a dream I had but then I realized it's really gruesome and disgusting so I'm not gonna do that.

Higher, further, faster

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #1263 on: January 08, 2017, 04:02:25 AM »

I had a gruesome, school-related dream! About zombies!!!

I remember I had a dream a few days ago about a zombie apocalypse breaking out when I was just sort of sitting around in high school with some of my friends and for some reason the library/media center was the safest spot (even though its got a door right to the outside of the school and a few glass walls and that's. doesn't seem safe?) so me and like, everyone in the school was marched there bUT turns out instead of my school's library/media center somehow we got to my ELEMENTARY school's library/media center, which doesn't make sense because those schools aren't. Close to each other at all. But there were many students there now and they were freaking out because wow, The Walking Dead was real the whole time or something like that. But like, I kind of sat on a table next to a friend who'd actually moved away a year ago so it was cool but weird to see him with the rest of the students and all. I don't know if the zombies were in the school or not, but somebody in the library managed to die (I think it was a librarian) and everyone panicked and we had to evacuate the school because she reanimated into a zombie. Now the outside of the school looks the same as the outside of my elementary, which freaked me out because, in dream me's words: "My house is very far away!" which is true - Fortunately I think I was offered a ride by a teacher, which was very nice of her (she was offering everyone a ride, like a nice carpooling mom in the middle of the apocalypse) - It didn't take as long as I thought to get to my home, since somehow the countryside had become my current town which made things a lot easier. The place was all disturbingly quiet and stuff and when I got home two unfamiliar vehicles were in my driveway, which freaked me out. So I said "Bye" and "Thank you" to Carpool Teacher and went inside, where I found a very close friend of mine raiding my basement since supposedly it had everything we needed to survive (this confused me since we don't keep anything useful in the basement besides another bathroom and some power tools). I agreed for some reason, I guess since she was my friends and I'm very gullible, and we were about to head back into my basement together until the owner of the other vehicle - An upperclassman on the football team - Bodyslammed me into the laundry room and shoved my friend down the stairs. I guess he wanted my basement to himself? Well, my friend was fine, but suddenly Football Man began panicking since he thought she was dead and supposedly he knew she would come back as a zombie. I was protesting as he aimed his pistol, but he ended up shooting and killing my friend (which was...very upsetting, really, that was a very not fun part of the dream). He then pointed the gun at me and demanded that I show him where the canned goods are, which I told him - My family doesn't keep them downstairs, they're upstairs in a pantry. He got angry at me, thinking I was lying, but before he could do anything my friend came back from the dead as a zombie - Turns out headshots don't kill zombies. As we learned from that terrible experience taking out my zombified friend, you have to destroy the head entirely. I didn't like this part of the dream. After that disaster, Football Man started going off about how he was going to take everything in my house, including my dog, but then he was shot in the head by another upperclassman who was always much nicer to me and was for some reason at my house, too. He locked the corpse in my parents' room and told me he was going to try to head to the state capitol, since he knew that there would be a lot of resources there and maybe even a community of survivors to stay safe with. He left, and I never saw him in that dream again. I packed up what I needed and headed back to the school (the high school), where I explained everything that happened to a group of other folks who decided they needed to check my house again and get my dog since supposedly they were good for sniffing out zombies. I agreed for some reason, even though my current party wasn't very good - We had some good old fashioned girl scouts, the two French teachers, and the one girl who always tried to get her nose into everyone's business. We managed to save my dog with minor difficulty, and I explained I wanted to find my grandparents, since my grandpa's a hunter and would be good with guns. The party thought that trying to find elderly people was a waste of valuable time, so they left me back at the school, where I tried finding other people to go with me to find my grandparents. Most of them just wanted to pet my dog. I'm not sure how long I spent at the school trying to find people, but soon helicopters from the state capitol came in to pick some people up and take them to safe zones. There were four helicopters, maybe, all of them equally tiny - Probably only able to pick up two or three people each. And everyone was fighting to get on. My last thought before I woke up was 'I'm not going to be able to get onto that' as the last one landed to pick people up.

Overall, I think it was an interesting, albeit kind of violent dream. I shouldn't read The Walking Dead before bed.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1264 on: January 08, 2017, 06:48:19 AM »

Well first, if Beaky here gets a say in how our wedding goes I'm sure he'll make it something like that. And second, wtf do you do before bed because wow ur dreams are intense and cray?

But I guess I shouldn't say anything because I was about to share a dream I had but then I realized it's really gruesome and disgusting so I'm not gonna do that.
Read fanfic mostly :-))
I'm very curious about this dream now :0

And Cabbie, that is a very intense and surprisingly coherent dream :0

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1265 on: January 08, 2017, 10:10:02 AM »

I HAD A DREAM *AirhorN* Where Rogue One was a musical and they made JarJar badass and they all ended up on a planet with evil fly aliens.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1266 on: January 08, 2017, 10:41:22 AM »

THAT NEEDS TO BE A THING AHH

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1267 on: January 09, 2017, 01:03:25 AM »

I had another weird dream *airhorns* inspired by late night discussions of an Exalted Star Wars AU with Besly, the Nostalgia Critic, and Ice Age being on TV as I fell asleep

Obi Wan and Qui Gon Jinn lived in my house and it was Christmas so I had to go to the mall to get them gifts. By then they'd installed teleporters at the mall and also they released a new Hunger Games movie set after Mockingjay and there were Ice Age characters at the mall, so with all that I ended up getting sidetracked. Also I bought an entire flock of farm animals from some Runescape type character. Anywhooo I ended up buying them lingerie and Ice Age memorabilia. Then I was at a CPR class and the people sitting at my table brought Canadian themed cupcakes and before I could eat one it gave me a vision that Yoda's daughter, who happened to be a sentient water bottle who wanted to be Luke Skywalker, was going to die. I knew somehow that I could prevent that happening so I went to the campus library which happened to be a Jedi temple. As soon as they got there Jabba the Hutt sent a team of clones to get rid of Yoda's daughter but I locked the door just in time. Sadly that meant we were now stuck inside indefinitely. Jabba kept torturing the characters from Unwind because he didn't realize I was the one who shut the door and knew the password but they didn't crack bless their hearts. Then a whole NINE MONTHS later Han Solo finally found the USB with the password to open all the other exits besides the main one. All of us got through 5 doors but right as we got to the last one, someone changed the password. Then Jabba made us a speech through the intercom about all the pain we'd get for trying to escape and also talked about how he made the best speeches? Then we were able to see how many characters the password was (it was 10) so he tried "speechless" and it worked?? And then we all escaped and it was so great

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1268 on: January 12, 2017, 01:36:27 AM »

I had a dream that iPhones were illegal, like really really illegal, like dystopian illegal where police swarmed the streets and would shoot you on sight if they thought they saw an iPhone. But people were so attatched to their iPhones that there was this whole black market for them. And in my dream I just went about my life as normal because I had an Android
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1269 on: January 12, 2017, 01:54:37 AM »

I risk life and limb to pull my iPhone out in class so I'd probably participate in the iPhone black market tbh

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1270 on: January 12, 2017, 02:46:30 AM »

YEAH ANDROIDS. I'm safe

I had a dream that it was bidday and for some reason I was in a car with a mixture of friends from college and high school (like not my group of friends that came to college with me from high school but just. Random people.) And for some reason I decided the best place to paint a flower on my face was on my mouth and at first I painted it inside my bottom lip and then I put it around my lips. Then I went back to my sorority house and we had these individual medicine cabinet things in the bathroom for all our stuff instead of drawers and the drawers were filled with multiples of things. Like one drawer was full of jewelery organizer bags and another was full of false eyelashes and another had hair ties and Bobby pins and stuff so I took one of the jewelry organizers and I was going to take some false eyelashes but I asked an older girl and she said we weren't allowed to take anything, and that they should have explained that when we got a house tour?? So I waited until she left and then I took the eyelashes anyway. Idk why it wasn't that weird of a dream but it was also really weird cuz I had a flower on my mouth that I painted with not face paint. Or even paint. I used fine tip sharpies.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 03:36:29 AM by |ĸιrα| »

Higher, further, faster

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1271 on: January 12, 2017, 09:54:49 AM »

::)
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1272 on: January 16, 2017, 03:59:47 AM »

I had a dream that I was playing volleyball on a gigantic court with like thirty people to a team but everyone had to be either way in the front or way in the back except for one person in the middle who was called the second star. When I was the second star, the oher team's server went into the audience and tried to distract us by announcing he was colorblind, going on about social injustices around low-income families, and spouting memes, then his hair started spelling out various kinds of pasta and I woke up before he actually served the ball
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1273 on: January 16, 2017, 05:47:18 AM »

Interesting....

I had a dream that Cabbie started an RP on here where we played other people's RP characters but in the Star Wars universe and Besly played Seven as a Sith Lord; then I got a job at a local movie theater and my boss, who was a twenty-something year old gay guy with orange hair studying to be a clown, revealed that he was Cabbie, and the real Cabbie didn't exist anymore.

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1274 on: January 16, 2017, 08:40:24 AM »

Was I a good sith lord
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth